D. Miller & Associates, PLLC & Heroes For Children will be hosting a kickoff party dedicated to raising money for children who are suffering from cancer. This party is our way of showing our commitment to the Heroes for Children’s cause. The proceeds from this event are to help provide assistance for the children.
Watch us Live on Facebook! www.facebook.com/dmillerlaw
Heroes Helping Heroes Charity/Kickoff Party
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Afford a Lifetime of Medical Bills After a Spinal Cord Injury In An Accident?
- Can You Sue For Distracted Driving Accidents In Texas?
- Do You Need a Car Accident Attorney to Recover Money for Property Damage?
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- Can You Sue Uber Or Lyft For Injuries In An Accident In Texas?