Property owners have a responsibility to keep guests, customers, and other visitors safe from hazards on their property. If you suffer injuries on someone else’s Atascocita property — a store, restaurant, park, or private home — you may be eligible to pursue compensation for your damages. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help.
Our team offers free case evaluations. We can help you understand your legal options and protect your rights. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for a complimentary consultation about your case.
We Handle All Types of Premises Liability Cases in Atascocita, TX
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we have experience in helping you navigate your case on premises liability. Under Texas law, if a property owner was, or should have been, aware of a dangerous hazard, they may be responsible for any injuries that occur. This law covers a wide range of accidents. This includes injuries that occur when:
- Tracked water or a spill leads to a slip and fall
- An uneven surface, unmarked hazard, or other trip hazard causes a fall
- Poor lighting, broken handrails, or other conditions create a fall hazard
- Unrestrained dogs attack neighbors or visitors
- Diving and swimming pool accidents
- Trampoline accidents and injuries
- Electrical shock hazards
Premises liability accidents can occur in almost any location. We have built cases against individuals, corporations, and public agencies. Let us evaluate your case if your injury occurred in a:
- Grocery store
- Local shop
- Big box store
- Other business
- Individual’s home
- Public park
- The sidewalk outside a business
We can explain your legal rights, help identify the at-fault party or parties, pursue damages in your case. Even if you are not sure you have a case against the property owner, you have nothing to lose by letting us evaluate your case.
Let Our Team Help With Your Premises Liability Case in Atascocita, TX
Since founding the firm in 2002, attorney Darren A. Miller and D. Miller & Associates, PLLC have helped countless families, and individuals pursue compensation and recover damages in a personal injury case. We know how much this type of incident can cost you and how much you need to recover damages for your expenses and losses. Let us go to work on your premises liability case in Atascocita, TX, for you today.
With our staff of lawyers, investigators, medical coordinators, and paralegals working on your case, you can expect to see us:
- Investigating your case by collecting and analyzing evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Protecting your right to compensation by managing all communication about your case
- Working with any necessary experts on your case
- Documenting your accident-related losses and expenses
- Representing you as we pursue an out-of-court settlement or a personal injury lawsuit
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, our team is always available to answer questions. We are here for you throughout the process and do not want you to feel you are facing this on your own. We can address your concerns, and even help to get the medical care you need no matter if you have the insurance to cover it. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for your free case evaluation.
Recoverable Damages in a Premises Liability Case in Atascocita, TX
When it comes to the losses and expenses suffered in an accident in Atascocita, Texas, every case is different. We must conduct a full investigation, collect documentation of your losses, and consider the dozens of other factors that play a role in your case.
Some of the most common types of damages we recover for clients in personal injury cases include:
- Medical care and related costs
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damages
- Accident-related out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one passes away from their injuries suffered in a premises liability incident in Atascocita, TX, you may be eligible to recover damages through wrongful death action. Our team will evaluate your case for free. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to discuss your legal options with a compassionate and understanding member of our team.
Texas Limits How Long We Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Texas has a time limit on how long we have to take legal action in a premises liability case. If we do not reach an out-of-court settlement agreement or file a personal injury case within two years of your accident, the court will likely stop us from filing a civil suit based on this incident. This means you could run out of time to pursue the damages you deserve.
We encourage you to talk to a member of our team about your case as soon as possible after you suffer injuries. We can go ahead and get started even if you are still undergoing treatment for your injuries and have not reached maximum medical recovery. We can go to work for you today, including protecting your rights and fighting to build a strong case on your behalf.
Talk to a Premises Liability Lawyer in Atascocita, TX
If you suffered injuries during a visit to a business, residence, or public place, you may be eligible to pursue damages for any related expenses or losses. The team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is here to help. We want you to know you are never alone during this process. From your initial consultation until after the conclusion of your case, our team fights for your best interests.
Let us go to work for you. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to discuss your case with a member of our team during your complimentary evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does the UCLA Sexual Abuse Settlement Cover, What Are the Specifics?
- What Are The Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury On Your Financial Situation?
- Do You Need a Car Accident Attorney to Recover Money for Property Damage?
- How Much Do You Get For Pain And Suffering After A Car Accident In Texas?
- Do You Need To Hire A Lawyer To Recover Money For A Slip And Fall Injury?