If you were involved in an Uber or Lyft accident in Atascocita, you might be eligible for compensation for injuries and damages. An Uber and Lyft accident lawyer in Atascocita, TX can help. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free consultation: 713-850-8600.
We Handle All Types of Uber and Lyft Accidents in Atascocita
We accept all types of Uber and Lyft accidents in Atascocita. Although passengers are typically the most common group to seek compensation after an Uber or Lyft accident, our firm helps anyone injured in a rideshare accident, including:
- Motorcycle operators
- Uber and Lyft drivers
We Protect You Against the Insurance Company
As Uber and Lyft accident lawyers in Atascocita, we have seen the horrific results of these kinds of accidents. Uber and Lyft accidents can lead to high medical bills, car repairs, lost wages, and other expenses. You might think that you simply send your bills to the insurance company for reimbursement, but unfortunately, this is not often the reality. By:
- Conducting an inadequate or improper investigation of your injuries or damages.
- Delaying your claim and hoping you will be desperate enough to accept any amount of compensation.
- Undervaluing your property claim with repairs when a replacement is needed.
An injury attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will stand up to the insurance company. Fight for the recovery you deserve. Call 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Uber and Lyft Accidents Can Be Complex
It can be difficult to determine which party is responsible. It can depend on who caused your accident and what the Uber or Lyft driver was doing at the time of the collision.
If the Uber or Lyft driver was at fault and had a passenger in the car at the time of the collision, you may be entitled to $1 million in injury coverage through the rideshare company’s insurance policy. If the rideshare driver did not have a passenger in the car and was not “on the app” at the time of the collision, you will likely file a claim with the driver’s personal insurance policy.
Our accident attorneys understand rideshare accident law and can help you determine your liable party and how much you may recover in compensation. Call 713-850-8600 to get started with a free consultation today.
How Our Firm Helps You After an Uber or Lyft Accident
As an injury firm in Atascocita, we help you seek compensation with the following process:
- Collect evidence including witness statements, police reports, and photographs of the accident, damages, and your injuries.
- Make copies of all expenses related to the accident.
- Submit all documents with a detailed request for compensation to the insurance company.
- Handle all communications with the insurance company
- Take your Uber or Lyft accident case to court if we can’t reach a fair resolution.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Has Recovered Millions for Our Clients
We have recovered more than $250 million in compensation for our clients through settlements and verdicts. While you should know that past results do not guarantee the outcome for your case, we can promise that we will fight for everything you are entitled to receive. For a free case evaluation, call 713-850-8600.
We will pursue recoverable compensation for expenses such as:
- Current and expected medical bills
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Mental anguish
What You Should Do After an Uber or Lyft Accident in Atascocita
- Follow the advice of your healthcare professional for any recommended post-accident therapy or treatment.
- Write or dictate a detailed account of the accident as soon as you are able.
- Keep all receipts, bills, pay stubs, and other evidence of expenses related to the accident.
- Do not post details or opinions about the accident on your social media accounts.
- Do not speak to an insurance adjuster without first consulting an Uber and Lyft accident lawyer in Atascocita.
- Contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation about insurance claims and your legal options.
We Provide Legal Representation on a Contingency Fee Basis
Our firm was started with the belief that legal representation should be available and affordable to injured people. We understand that a car accident may have left you unable to work, and with mounting medical bills and other expenses. That is why D. Miller & Associates, PLLC works on a contingency fee basis only.
- You pay attorney fees only if we successfully resolve your claim or lawsuit.
- No hourly rate or retainers.
- There may be minimal costs for things like filing and service fees.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Whose Insurance Do You File a Dog Bite Injury Claim in Texas?
- Do You Have To File a Lawsuit To Recover Damages From an Auto Accident In Texas?
- How Do You Document Evidence at The Scene of a Car Accident?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident In An Uber In Texas?
- Can I Sue for Lost Wages Resulting from a Truck Accident in Houston?