If you were involved in a car accident in Channelview , please get medical care right away. It may take several hours for your injuries to appear. These can be serious and even deadly conditions, especially any kind of head injury.
After you have seen your healthcare provider, you should talk to a car accident lawyer in Channelview, TX. A lawyer who specializes in motor vehicle accidents can examine the events of your accident and offer a professional opinion about your case. You could qualify to recover damages for medical bills and other losses. To schedule a free case evaluation with a car accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, please call (713) 850-8600.
You Could Recover Damages from a Channelview Car Accident
As a growing city in Harris County, Channelview continues to attract new residents from across Texas and the country. Unfortunately, this population boom means more cars on the road – and more car accidents. According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there were 108,442 car accidents in Harris County in 2017. More than 450 people lost their lives.
If someone’s reckless driving caused your accident and injuries, you have the choice and legal right to pursue compensation. A car accident lawyer in Channelview, TX can tell you if you are eligible to recover damages that may include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost pay
- Car repair or replacement
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Reduced earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
To find out if you are entitled to compensation, please call a car accident lawyer in Channelview for a free case evaluation. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 or click here for details.
Why You Should Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Channelview
Chances are, you do not have the legal experience or knowledge to fully protect your rights. You also might be recuperating from your injuries in the hospital or at home. A car accident lawyer in Channelview will defend your rights so you can relax and focus on getting better.
Since 2002, our firm has protected the rights of injured men and women in similar situations. It is our experience that insurance companies will try to settle your case as quickly and cheaply as they can. Our goal is to recover the maximum compensation you could be entitled to receive. We believe that you should not have to suffer twice; once from the accident and then again from insufficient compensation.
How You Might Qualify for Compensation
A car accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will evaluate your case to let you know if you qualify for compensation. There a few conditions that must be considered when proving liability and seeking compensation.
You could be eligible for compensation if:
- You file a claim within two years of the car accident.
- The other party is primarily responsible.
- You have damages in the form of medical bills, pain and suffering, and other losses related to your injuries.
A car accident lawyer in Channelview will determine if the other party is responsible for proving:
- Duty of care to avoid the accident if possible.
- Negligence when this duty of care was breached.
- Causation when the accident led to the injury.
- Damages from accident-related injuries.
You deserve to know if you could recover damages from the liable party. For a free case evaluation, call our firm today at (713) 850-8600.
We Help Car Accident Clients in Channelview
Not all law firms accept car accident cases. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has handled many types of these cases and has been successful in obtaining a recovery from the insurance companies.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Auto, motorcycle, bicycle, moped, truck, bus, scooter, and 18-wheeler collisions
- Hit and run accidents
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) accidents with injuries
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Some of our clients have shared their experience on our website. We invite you to read their testimonial but more importantly, to meet personally with a car accident lawyer from our firm. There is no cost or obligation. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 to schedule a free case evaluation.
We Investigate Your Accident
It is vital for a car accident lawyer in Channelview to know the cause of the accident and who is responsible. This is important to determine if you can bring a claim. It is also important because you may have long-term health issues that must be considered when seeking compensation.
A car accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will ask you to bring certain items to your free case evaluation. This allows our firm to get to work at once on your damages and losses. If you cannot travel to our office, a car accident lawyer in Channelview will come to your home. We know that it can be challenging to get around if you are recuperating.
Please be prepared to give the following documents to your car accident lawyer:
- All medical bills and other expenses related to the accident.
- Medical scans, test results, or related information about your injuries and expected prognosis.
- A personal account of the accident.
- Any correspondence from the other driver’s insurance company.
In addition to this information, a car accident lawyer from our firm will review:
- Police and accident reports
- Witness statements
- Photos or videos of the accident site, including pictures of your vehicle
Please do not wait to call a car accident lawyer in Channelview, TX. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are The Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury On Your Financial Situation?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident Without A License In Texas?
- How Do You Document Evidence at The Scene of a Car Accident?
- How Much Should You Expect in A Commercial Uber Accident Settlement In Texas?
- Should I Take An Ambulance After A Car Accident In Houston?