Dealing with permanent injuries and chronic pain can leave accident victims feeling hopeless. These feelings can escalate quickly when victims realize they will also no longer be able to work or care for their loved ones due to their injuries.
Take the first step to getting your life back by contacting a car accident lawyer in Harlingen, TX. Our lawyers will fight to protect your rights and recover damages for your hospital stays, ongoing medical treatment, and pain and suffering.
Types of Vehicle Accident Cases We Handle
At our firm, we use our knowledge and experience to help car accident victims recover damages for their injuries. We help clients who have been injured in:
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we advocate for victims and their families. We believe that every person should have a chance to recover by holding at-fault drivers accountable for their actions. Call us today to see how our car accident lawyers in Harlingen, TX can help you: 713-850-8600.
Causes of Car Accidents
Mistakes behind the wheel can lead to serious accidents and injuries. Our firm has handled them all. One of the more common causes of crashes is distracted driving. Common types of distracted driving include:
- Drinking or eating
- Texting or talking on a phone
- Changing the station on the radio or adjusting the temperature in the vehicle
- Talking to a passenger
- Adjusting a GPS device
- Putting on makeup
Some other common causes are:
- Aggressive driving: Crashes caused by aggressive or reckless driving can result in serious injuries and criminal charges. Road rage may be attempting to force another driver off the road or driving in a menacing manner.
- Driving too fast or too slow: Failing to keep up with the flow of travel or speeding can result in serious collisions.
- Driving while tired: Accidents caused by motorists who begin to nod off or fall asleep while driving can lead to grave injuries.
- Driving while under the influence: Driving after consuming alcohol or using drugs.
- Failure to obey lights, signs, and other traffic laws: Not stopping at stop signs, light changes, yield signs, or merging improperly can all lead to devastating crashes.
- Lack of experience: Beginner drivers often have not mastered the necessary skills or learned all of the rules of the road. Their inexperience can result in tragic ends.
- Poor road conditions: Potholes, poorly-lit highways, roads without signage, and uneven streets can lead to crashes.
- Poor weather conditions: Poor weather conditions can reduce visibility and lead to hazardous conditions.
No matter what caused your accident, our firm knows that its impacts can be life-altering. Allow us to help you hold the at-fault parties responsible. When you are ready to discuss your case, call our firm at 713-850-8600.
What’s the Value of a Car Accident Case?
Any attorney will tell you that it is impossible to predict the outcome of a case. Since every case has unique factors and challenges, it is impossible to make comparisons. However, there are common damages that many of our clients have recovered. They include:
- Physical and emotional pain and mental anguish
- Emergency room bills and ongoing and future healthcare expenses
- Therapy, rehabilitation, and prescription drugs
- Lost earnings
- Future income losses
- Scarring and permanent disabilities
- Loss of affection
We are dedicated to helping those harmed in serious car accidents. Our firm provides the guidance and emotional support to help you recover. When you are ready to discuss your car accident case in Harlingen, TX, contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. We will fight for you and your family. Call our firm at 713-850-8600 for a free, no-obligation case review.
Why Consult a Car Accident Lawyer in Harlingen, TX?
Since victims can file claims for their injuries and suffering on their own, many think hiring a lawyer is unnecessary. However, this process is often complex and frustrating. Our car accident lawyers in Harlingen, TX know the laws and can fight to recover the damages you deserve.
After we learn the details of your case, we conduct an investigation that includes gathering relevant evidence, talking to witnesses, and speaking with experts. We use our years of experience to build a case, negotiate, and fight for justice on your behalf.
Call our firm at 713-850-8600, so we can begin working on your case. The initial consultation is free, and our services are contingency based. We do not collect attorney’s fees until you win your case.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If Your Uber Or Lyft Driver Gets In An Accident In Texas?
- My Loved One Was Injured Or Killed In A Bus Accident, Who Is Responsible?
- Can I Sue If I Was A Passenger In A Car Accident In Texas?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident In An Uber In Texas?
- Will My Health Insurance Cover Me In A Motorcycle Accidents?