If you got hurt in a car accident in Atascocita, TX, you might be eligible to take legal action against the at-fault party to recover compensation for your accident-related expenses and losses. The team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will evaluate your case for free and can represent you throughout this process.
Let us investigate your accident, build a solid case, and pursue compensation on your behalf. A member of our team is standing by now to discuss your accident with you. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to get started.
The Team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Can Take On Your Car Accident Case
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we know what it takes and have the expertise in handling your case. We will review the facts of your car accident in Atascocita, identify the potentially liable parties, and begin to develop our case against them. If we can prove negligence and liability, you may be eligible to recover compensation for your expenses and losses.
We can handle all types of car accident cases. Some of the most common include:
- Rear end accidents
- T-bones accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
- Head-on accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Failure to obey traffic signals accidents
- Tire and part defects that cause accidents
Car accident injuries range from minor scrapes and bruises to catastrophic injuries that require ongoing care for the rest of the victim’s life. We can handle your case no matter how small or severe the injuries. We will fight for the recovery you deserve.
In addition to car versus car accidents, we also handle accidents involving a passenger vehicle and another type of vehicle. This could include:
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Has a Track Record of Winning Car Accident Cases
Since opening in 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC won more than 36,000 cases for our clients. This does not mean we will win your case, but it does show that founding attorney Darren A. Miller and his staff of lawyers, investigators, medical coordinators, and paralegals can build a strong case and navigate the legal system for our clients.
Our team is here for you when you need us most. Let us answer your questions about your case, take legal action on your behalf, and even help you get the medical care you need, even if you do not have insurance to cover it. Call us today: 713-850-8600.
Investigating Your Atascocita, TX, Car Accident Case
If you were a victim of a car accident in Atascocita, Texas, you might be eligible to file a claim or case to recover damages.
Let us go to work on your case today. We will investigate what happened, identify the at-fault party, prove negligence and liability, and help you understand the value of your expenses and losses related to the accident. You can expect us to:
- Fight to protect your right to compensation by handling all communication about your accident with the insurance companies
- Work with our own investigators, accident reconstruction specialists, and other experts
- Remain available for status updates, answering any questions, and addressing any concerns you may have
- Document your accident-related damages
- Represent your best interests throughout the process
Depending on the facts of your case and the best option for you, we may try to negotiate an out-of-court settlement in your car accident case. If the insurance company offers a fair settlement agreement, this could close your case without having to go to court. However, when necessary, we will file a personal injury lawsuit in a Texas civil court and fight for the damages you deserve in court.
Recoverable Damages After a Car Accident in Atascocita, TX
When we represent a car accident victim, our goal is to help them recover compensation to cover their accident-related expenses and losses. While these differ from case to case, some of the damages that may be available if we can negotiate an out-of-court settlement or win a verdict in your case include:
- Ambulance transportation from the scene
- Medical treatment and related expenses
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damages, including repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Accident-related out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your family passed away following a car accident in Atascocita, you might be able to hold the at-fault party liable through a wrongful death action as well as for other damages. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for your free case review, and we can help you understand your options for pursuing compensation.
Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer in Atascocita, TX
The D. Miller & Associates, PLLC car accident team may be able to help you pursue the compensation you deserve after an Atascocita car accident. It is essential to act quickly, though. Texas has a two-year statute of limitations on all personal injury cases. If we do not take legal action before this deadline, you will not be able to file a civil suit if necessary, in your case.
Let our team go to work for you today. Call us at 713-850-8600 for your complimentary case evaluation with a member of our car accident team.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Will My Health Insurance Cover Me In A Motorcycle Accidents?
- What Is the Average Time to Settle a Personal Injury Case in Texas?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident Without A License In Texas?
- What Do I and My Lawyer Need to File Against UCLA for Sexual Abuse?
- What Are Your Legal Rights If Your Child Was Injured or Killed Riding A Bicycle in Texas?