Upcoming Community Events
Recent Community News
2019 Motorcycle Ride for TBI
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC and DMA Cares held its 3rd Annual Motorcycle Ride for TBI event on August 10, 2019. Over 100 motorcyclists joined us and participated in the 45-mile police-escorted ride. The event raised $1,098.00 for individuals who suffer from traumatic brain injuries.
Heroes Helping Heroes Charity/Kickoff Party
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC and Heroes for Children held its Heroes Helping Heroes Charity Party on June 27, 2019. The event raised over $6,000 to benefit children battling cancer.
D. Miller Gives Back To The Community
Every year, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC gives back to the community we love through our charitable outreach program, DMA Cares. Here is a recap of our partnerships and participation in 2018 that raised money and spirits in our community.
2018 Motorcycle Ride for TBI
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC and DMA Cares held its 2nd Annual Motorcycle Ride for TBI event on August 11, 2018. Motorcyclists from around the state participated in the police-escorted ride. The event raised $1,677.78 for charities benefiting individuals with traumatic brain injuries.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Should You Deal With Your Insurance Company After an Auto Accident?
- What Happens When You Get Into A Car Accident With No Insurance In Texas?
- What’s the Most That a Pedestrian Can Sue for Car Accident Injuries in Texas?
- What Should You Do If Your Uber Or Lyft Driver Gets In An Accident In Texas?
- When Should You Contact a Lawyer After a Car Accident?