Heroes helping Heroes
Do you know what it feels like to have to work after a night of bad sleep?
Unfortunately, children in Houston are going to school tired everyday because they do not have beds.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is proud to be teaming up with Houston Children’s Charity (HCC) to help end this problem.
HCC’s “A Better Night’s Sleep” is the only program that provides new beds and bedding on a monthly basis to children in need.
We invite you to join us & hundreds of fellow Houstonians in making a real difference for our city and our kids.
If you’d like to make a big change and help a Houston child in need today, click below and donate.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Have Been Injured In A Truck Accident Can I Sue The Trucking Company?
- Should I Take An Ambulance After A Car Accident In Houston?
- Can I Sue for Lost Wages Resulting from a Truck Accident in Houston?
- Who Is The Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Houston, TX?
- After An Accident With A Commercial Truck, Do I Sue The Company Or The Driver?