We’re Changing How Law Firms Work
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is always searching for professional individuals that are looking to make a mark in the legal world. From our Internship Program to our Entrepreneurship Program, our goal is to foster the growth and development of every individual that works with us.
Please email your Resume or CV to email@example.com.
We will carefully review each applicant and contact you once a position is open.
Front Desk Receptionist
Personal Injury Medical Records Cas Manager
Personal Injury Intake Specialist
Mass Tort Intake Specialist
Mass Tort Records Medical Records Retrieval
Social Media Marketing
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Pays for Your Medical Bills During the Personal Injury Claim Process?
- Can I Sue for Lost Wages Resulting from a Truck Accident in Houston?
- How Long Do Slip And Fall Injury Cases Take In Texas?
- I Was Injured In An Accident With An 18-wheeler – Can I Sue?
- What is ‘Loss of Future Earning Capacity’ & How Does it Apply to Injury Cases?