We’re Changing How Law Firms Work
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is always searching for professional individuals that are looking to make a mark in the legal world. From our Internship Program to our Entrepreneurship Program, our goal is to foster the growth and development of every individual that works with us.
Please email your Resume or CV to email@example.com.
We will carefully review each applicant and contact you once a position is open.
Front Desk Receptionist
Personal Injury Medical Records Cas Manager
Personal Injury Intake Specialist
Mass Tort Intake Specialist
Mass Tort Records Medical Records Retrieval
Social Media Marketing
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Texas Have a Statute Of Limitations For Personal Injury Claims?
- What Types of Injury Cases Fall Under Premises Liability Law In Texas?
- Who Do You Sue If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Tire Blowout in Texas?
- Are the Benefits From Workers’ Compensation Taxable In Texas?
- How Much Do You Get For Pain And Suffering After A Car Accident In Texas?