We’re Changing How Law Firms Work
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is always searching for professional individuals that are looking to make a mark in the legal world. From our Internship Program to our Entrepreneurship Program, our goal is to foster the growth and development of every individual that works with us.
Please email your Resume or CV to email@example.com.
We will carefully review each applicant and contact you once a position is open.
Front Desk Receptionist
Personal Injury Medical Records Cas Manager
Personal Injury Intake Specialist
Mass Tort Intake Specialist
Mass Tort Records Medical Records Retrieval
Social Media Marketing
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ‘Loss of Future Earning Capacity’ & How Does it Apply to Injury Cases?
- What Is the Deadline to File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit from an Auto Accident in Texas?
- What Are Some Questions to Ask a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Do You Prove A Property Owner Was Negligent in A Premises Liability Case?
- Can I Sue My Employer If I Am Injured at Work?