FTC Disclosure Statement
The US Federal Trade Commission requires that we webmasters disclose any relationship that we have between a product manufacturer, supplier or service provider when we write about a product or service.Here are the guidelines that we webmasters follow for the dmillerlaw.com website
- When writing a product or service review, we are never paid for doing a review. We invest our personal time to review and test products.
- If the website has a link to a product or service, we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service.
- No publisher, manufacturer, supplier or advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made on this website/blog.
In today’s internet world, we feel it is important for you to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer, supplier or service provider. If you do not see a disclosure policy on a website or blog, that reviewer may be in violation the law or the FTC’s Code of Ethics.
The opinions expressed on the https://dmillerlaw.com/ website may not necessarily reflect the views of the owners of the products or services that we review.
As a visitor to our website, your contributions are always appreciated. After reading one or more of the pages and articles on the website or the newsletter, you then choose to share your feedback, your comments are most welcomed.
If you discover a product or service on this site that interests you and you buy it through the https://dmillerlaw.com/ link, we may receive a small commission. If you go directly to the manufacturers or suppliers website and not through our link, we do not receive any compensation. The choice is entirely yours.
If you do decide to click on any of the product links and recommendations on our website, you are helping support us for the many hours we gladly spend in researching and writing about issues affecting us all today.
Your visiting dmillerlaw.com is very much appreciated. Our deepest desire is that you can find information that you feel is relevant to what you are looking for and in some way, we have added value to your life or the lives of those you love and care about.
Again, we thank you very much and as a visitor to caraccidentlawsuitinfo.com, the time you spend with us is most appreciated.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Should You Ever Accept the Insurance Company’s First Offer After an Accident?
- Can I Sue My Employer If I Am Injured at Work?
- How Can D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Help Me With My Collegiate Sexual Abuse Case?
- How Much Should You Expect in A Commercial Uber Accident Settlement In Texas?
- How Do You Know If Your Injuries Are Serious Enough to Contact a Lawyer?