If you or a family member suffers injuries in a motorcycle accident in Atascocita, TX, you may be eligible to pursue compensation for your damages. A team member from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will evaluate your case for free and help you understand your rights.
We can build a case to support an out-of-court settlement or personal injury lawsuit and represent you throughout the process. We will fight for the damages you deserve. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to discuss your case with us during your complimentary consultation.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Handles All Types of Motorcycle Accidents in Texas
- Miller & Associates, PLLC knows how to build a case for all types of motorcycle accidents. We will talk with you about your accident, read the police reports and other documents, identify the at-fault party, and collect evidence to prove negligence and liability. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Failure to yield, when a car turns in front of an oncoming motorcyclist
- Lane change accidents and merge accidents
- Rear end accidents
- Speeding, drunk, or reckless drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Dangerous road conditions
We can take on your case no matter how severe your injuries. If necessary, we can also help you get the medical care and rehabilitation you need no matter if you have insurance or not. It is not uncommon for motorcyclists injured in an accident to suffer injuries that include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries
- Facial injuries
- Dental injuries
- Road rash
We Can Take Legal Action in Your Motorcycle Accident Case in Atascocita, TX
Atascocita, Texas, is the fastest growing residential area in the Lonestar State and one of the fastest in the nation. With this dramatic increase in population comes an increase in traffic — and traffic accidents. This includes motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, car versus pedestrian accidents, and other types of motor vehicle accidents.
Since 2002, when attorney Darren A. Miller founded D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, our team of lawyers, investigators, medical coordinators, and paralegals have been fighting for the rights of injured Texans. We have helped countless clients recover the damages they deserve after their personal injury accident in Texas.
When we take on your case, we will:
- Investigate the cause of your accident and identify all potentially liable parties
- Collect evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Protect your right to compensation by managing all communication related to your case
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists and other experts on your case
- Document your losses and expenses
- Take legal action on your behalf, if necessary
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, you can reach a member of our team about your case at any time. We are here for you when you need it most. We can answer your questions and address your concerns, or help you understand what to expect. Call us today at
713-850-8600 to get started.
Damages Recoverable in a Motorcycle Accident Case in Atascocita, TX
Suffering injuries in a motorcycle accident can cost thousands in medical bills alone, before you even consider the time you missed at work or if you can return to the same job. If we can reach an out-of-court settlement or win a verdict in court in your case, you may be eligible to collect damages for many of the expenses and losses you suffered. This may include:
- Ambulance transportation from the scene
- Medical care and related costs
- Ongoing and future care costs
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost wages and benefits
- Property damage including repair and/or replacement of your motorcycle
- Rental car expenses, if necessary
- Accident-related out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
When a family member passes away in a wrongful death due to a motorcycle accident in Atascocita, their spouse and children or parents have additional expenses such as funeral and burial costs. To learn more about your rights after a family member passes away in a motorcycle accident in Texas, call our team today at 713-850-8600. We offer free case evaluations.
Texas Limits How Long You Have to Take Legal Action
Texas, like other states, sets a time limit for how long you have to take legal action in a motorcycle accident case. You have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit, or the court will likely bar you from taking any legal action. We need to investigate your accident and attempt to recover compensation before this deadline arrives.
We encourage you to reach out to our team as soon as possible after a motorcycle accident and allow us to go to work for you. We can evaluate your case and start our investigation today. We can even meet you in the hospital or at your home if you are still undergoing treatment.
Talk to a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Atascocita, TX
If you sustain injuries in a motorcycle accident in Atascocita, TX, the team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help. Let us fight to protect your rights and pursue compensation on your behalf. We will evaluate your case for free and represent you throughout the process. Let us go to work for you today.
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you will not pay any attorney’s fees until we settle your case or obtain a verdict on your behalf.
You can reach a member of our team by calling 713-850-8600. Your initial consultation is always free.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- A Federal Court Has Already Approved a Federal Class Action Settlement, Can I Still Sue USC For Sexual Abuse?
- How Do You Prove A Property Owner Was Negligent in A Premises Liability Case?
- I Was Injured While Riding As A Passenger On A Bus, Who Can I Sue?
- How Much of a Settlement Should I Expect for A Herniated Disk?
- Can I Sue If My Knee Replacement Gets Infected?