If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a pedestrian accident in Atascocita, Texas, you may be eligible to hold the at-fault driver responsible by pursuing legal action. A pedestrian accident lawyer in Atascocita, TX from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is standing by to help you pursue the compensation you deserve. Let our team help with your case today.
Our injury lawyers will fight to protect your rights and build a strong case to support the pursuit of compensation. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to get started with a complimentary case evaluation.
We Know How to Build a Strong Case for Pedestrian Accident Injuries in Atascocita
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, our team takes on a wide variety of pedestrian accident cases. No matter how your motor vehicle versus pedestrian accident occurred, our investigators can get to the bottom of it and identify the at-fault party.
Common causes of pedestrian accident injuries include:
- Drivers who do not yield to pedestrians during turns
- Drunk or drugged drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Drivers who pass other cars stopped for pedestrians
We can help build a case and pursue compensation no matter what type of motor vehicle was involved in your accident. This could include:
- Passenger cars
- Uber, Lyft, or another rideshare service
- Tractor trailers or 18-wheelers
- Another type of commercial vehicle
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Can Pursue Damages in Your Pedestrian Accident Case
As a pedestrian injured by a driver’s negligence, you have a right to pursue compensation under Texas law. Let the team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC evaluate your case today. We can help you understand your legal options for holding the at-fault driver responsible for their actions.
When you enlist our help, we will:
- Go to work immediately to protect your right to pursue compensation
- Manage all communication about your case
- Answer your questions and concerns
- Provide support and guidance throughout your case
- Launch an investigation and collect evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Build a strong case to pursue compensation
- Collect proof of your accident-related expenses and losses
Our team includes lawyers, investigators, medical coordinators, and paralegals who will handle every aspect of your case for you.
Once we build a case against the at-fault party, we can pursue compensation on your behalf. We may be able to help recover for your damages by negotiating an out-of-court settlement agreement or taking your case to court. Call us at 713-850-8600 to get started today.
Recoverable Damages Following a Pedestrian Accident in Atascocita, TX
When we handle a pedestrian accident case, the goal is to recover compensation to cover your accident-related expenses and losses. This includes both economic and non-economic damages. We will pursue compensation for your damages by attempting to negotiate an out-of-court settlement or filing a personal injury lawsuit in a Harris County civil court.
Economic damages are the expenses and financial losses you suffer because of a pedestrian accident and the resulting injuries. Commonly, this includes:
- Medical treatment and related costs
- Ongoing and future care costs
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of personal property
- Out-of-pocket costs related to your accident, injury, or treatment
While compensation for your economic damages will ensure you can pay your bills and make ends meet, you also may be eligible to recover damages for your noneconomic damages. This includes:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your immediate family member passed away following a pedestrian accident in Atascocita, you may be able to seek justice through a wrongful death action. Our team can evaluate your case and explain your legal options for pursuing compensation. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Texas Has a Two-Year Limit on Pedestrian Accident Claims
Like other states, Texas has a statute of limitations that puts a strict deadline on how long you have to file a personal injury lawsuit. In Texas, this law gives you two years to take legal action against the at-fault party. Give us a call as soon as possible after you suffer injuries, or after your loved one gets hurt in a pedestrian accident in Texas.
If we do not take legal action within two years of your accident, the statute could ban us from holding the liable party responsible in court. We need time to investigate the accident, collect evidence, and build a strong case, so it is important to reach out to us as early as possible about your case.
Talk to a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Atascocita, TX
If you or a member of your family suffered injuries in an Atascocita, TX pedestrian accident, we can help. The team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is standing by to take your call and evaluate your case for free. Let us go to work protecting your rights and building a strong case to support the pursuit of compensation.
We handle all accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not pay us any attorney’s fees unless we recover damages in your case. We will ensure you understand how this type of payment works before you enlist our help on your case.
Call us today at 713-850-8600 for your complimentary initial consultation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured In Bicycle Accident In Texas?
- How Should You Deal With Your Insurance Company After an Auto Accident?
- What Are the Three Types of Human Trafficking?
- After An Accident With A Commercial Truck, Do I Sue The Company Or The Driver?
- Who Is at Fault in a Hydroplaning Car Accident?