If a member of your family passed away in an accident in Atascocita, TX, you may be eligible to pursue damages through a wrongful death action. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, our team offers free case evaluations. We can help you understand your rights and take legal action on your family’s behalf.
Let a wrongful death lawyer in Atascocita, TX go to work for you today. We will investigate your loved one’s accident, collect evidence, and build a strong case to pursue damages.
Call us today at 713-850-8600 to discuss your case with a member of our team and receive a free case evaluation.
We Handle Many Types of Accident Cases in Atascocita, TX
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we take on a wide variety of accident cases, fighting for the rights of accident victims and their families. Let us evaluate your wrongful death case today.
We accept all the following types of wrongful death cases in Atascocita:
- Car accidents
- Truck, semi-truck, and 18-wheeler crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and falls
- Bus crashes
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
The best way to find out if you are eligible to pursue damages is to have an attorney evaluate your case. Our team offers free case evaluations. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to learn more about our services and how we can help.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Can Fight to Protect Your Rights and Pursue Damages
For more than 15 years, the team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has worked to build strong cases and fight for the rights of more than 36,000 accident victims and their families. If your loved one passed away because of injuries they sustained in an accident in Atascocita, TX, you may be eligible to pursue compensation for certain damages you suffered.
Our staff, including lawyers, paralegals, investigators, and medical coordinators, can go to work on your case today. Let us evaluate your case and launch an investigation into your loved one’s accident. This investigation will include:
- Identifying all potentially liable parties
- Identifying and collecting evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Working closely with expert witnesses, if necessary, to build a strong case
- Documenting your loved one’s losses, as well as your own damages related to the accident
You can also count on our team to provide support and guidance throughout this process. This may include:
- Protecting your right to damages
- Managing all communication about your case
- Answering your questions and addressing your concerns
- Offering status updates on your case at any time
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, our team is ready to go to work on your case today. This will not bring your loved one back, but it can allow you the time you need to recover from your loss. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to get started.
Recoverable Damages in a Wrongful Death Case in Atascocita, TX
We will work hard to negotiate an out-of-court settlement or take your case to trial. We will seek to recover your family’s losses and expenses related to your loved one’s death. This may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of future household income
- Loss of inheritance
- Losses including companionship, household services, support, etc.
- Your mental anguish
The damages recoverable through a wrongful death action cover losses experienced by the surviving family members. You may also be able to pursue compensation to cover the losses your loved one experienced before they passed away. These damages would go to their estate for disbursement in accord with their will or estate plan.
You Only Have a Short Time to Take Legal Action
Texas has a two-year time limit on filing legal action in a wrongful death case. If we do not file a civil suit within two years, the statute of limitations will likely bar us from seeking recovery on your family’s behalf. For this reason, we encourage you to reach out to our team as soon as possible after your loved one’s accident.
It takes time to investigate an accident, build a strong case, and pursue damages in a civil case in Atascocita, TX. We want to get started right away, so we do not run out of time. Let us go to work for your family today.
Talk to a Wrongful Death Lawyer in Atascocita, TX
If a member of your immediate family passed away in an accident in Atascocita, you likely suffered significant economic and non-economic damages. The team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can evaluate your case for free. Let our team help you understand your rights and legal options. We can investigate the accident and build a case on your behalf.
Call us today at 713-850-8600 to get started with your free initial consultation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?
- Do You Need a Car Accident Attorney to Recover Money for Property Damage?
- How Can D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Help Me With My Collegiate Sexual Abuse Case?
- What Will It Cost Me To Hire An Attorney In A Truck Accident Case?
- Will My Health Insurance Cover Me In A Motorcycle Accidents?