Commercial vehicles are any car, truck, van, motor coach, or SUV that are used for business or commercial purposes.
If you were injured in this type of accident and do not know where to turn for answers about potential financial recovery, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Beaumont may be able to help you recover damages.
Call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation with a member of our team.
How a Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer Could Help You
You did not ask for the stress, anger, and confusion that typically follows a commercial vehicle accident. That is why you should consider contacting the office of a commercial vehicle accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™.
There are many ways that we can help, including a case evaluation.
You have many benefits when you allow us to represent you, including:
- Protecting your legal rights.
- Gathering evidence of liability against the other party.
- Evaluating your injuries and damages.
- Filing an insurance claim against the liable party’s coverage.
You also deserve to have time to recuperate from your injuries. This can be difficult if you are dealing with an insurance adjuster from the other party or trying to decipher pages of information on state statutes. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer can relieve you of this burden.
Please Act Quickly
Although many commercial vehicle accidents are resolved without going to court, an attorney with our firm can take your case before a judge or jury if an acceptable settlement cannot be reached. According to Texas law, you have two years from the date you were injured to file a personal injury lawsuit.
This may seem like plenty of time, but you should consider that many personal injury lawsuits are the result of stalled settlement negotiations. There are also many other cases that are waiting to go before the court. That is why we urge you to contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ as soon as possible after the collision.
Call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Look for a Law Firm that Accepts Commercial Vehicle Accidents
An accident involving a commercial can become complex. There may be several liable parties, larger insurance policies, and greater damages.
Since 2002, our lawyers have helped people who were injured or disabled in many types of motor vehicle accidents, including those that involve commercial or business vehicles.
The type of cases that we accept include:
- Head-on collisions with injuries
- Rear-end collisions
- Driving drunk or high accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drowsy driving accidents
- Defective tire accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Aggressive driving accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Reckless driving accidents
- Left turn and intersection accidents
- Accidents caused by falling cargo
Whether you were on a highway or a rural road, commercial vehicle accidents can leave you injured, stressed, and frustrated. Our commercial vehicle accident lawyers are here to help with personalized legal services and a determination to seek justice on your behalf.
Our Process for Pursuing Recovery
Our commercial vehicle accident lawyers know that pursuing damages from the liable party is unfamiliar to you. However, our legal team is dedicated to doing exactly that: we identify liable parties and hold them accountable for your injuries and damages after an accident that was not your fault.
Each case is unique, but personal injury lawyers with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ have a careful process to seek the best possible outcome for you and your loved ones.
This process may include such actions as:
- Examine photos, videos, and physical evidence from the accident.
- Secure expert witness testimony.
- Obtain police reports, witness accounts, the defendant’s driving history, drug or alcohol test results, and other relevant documentation.
- Talk to your doctor about your injuries (with your permission) and your expected prognosis.
You do not have to worry about communicating with the responsible party or their representatives. We represent you to the insurance adjuster, the defendant’s attorney, or, if necessary, in court.
We Fight for a Successful Resolution
Commercial vehicle accident injuries can be significant. We believe that you should not have to pay for someone’s negligent act. A lawyer with our firm will identify all liable parties who caused your injuries.
Some of the damages that are associated with commercial vehicle accident injuries include:
- Lost pay for missed work while you were injured
- Medical treatment, including hospitalization, surgery, specialists, medical tests, and prescription medicine
- Property damage and temporary transportation
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Our lawyers can protect your rights and help pursue recovery. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Beaumont can also seek damages for wrongful death related to the collision.
Why We Encourage You to Allow Us to Deal with the Insurance Adjuster
There were more than 39,000 reported accidents involving commercial vehicles statewide in 2019, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. Many, if not all, of these commercial vehicles had insurance policies to pay the victims.
If you know anything about insurance companies, you know that they can make it difficult for those who file claims. That is why we encourage you to let us deal with the insurance adjuster because our lawyers:
- Have a deep understanding of Texas liability and negligence laws
- Are familiar with the required burden of proof
- Will stand up for your rights
We suggest that you politely decline to speak with an insurance adjuster until you have a chance to talk to a member of our team.
Call Our Firm Today
If you or a loved one was injured in a commercial vehicle accident that was not your fault, please call the office of a commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Beaumont today. You could be entitled to financial recovery for medical bills and other damages.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation with a member of our team.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- The Woodlands Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyer
- What Kind of Lawyer Do You Need for A Dog Bite Injury in Texas?
- What Qualities Should You Look For When Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer In Houston?
- What Should You Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- What Do I Do If I Was a Victim of Sexual Assault While in College?