Car accidents can leave you injured and burdened with unexpected losses. If a reckless driver caused your injuries and damages, you should find out how you could pursue recovery.
A car accident lawyer serving Clute will guide you through the complicated process for recovering damages such as medical bills, car rental and repair, and other damages.
We invite you to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
The Right Time to Call a Car Accident Lawyer
The sooner you call a car accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, the faster we can fight for your financial recovery. A lawyer will protect your legal rights and speak on your behalf if you are too injured to do so. The best time to call a car accident lawyer is as soon as you can after the accident.
Before Speaking With the Insurer
We recommend you do so before speaking with an insurance adjuster. If you must give any information to the insurance company, please include only:
- Your name and auto insurance company phone number
- Make, year, and model of your vehicle
- The date, time, and location of the accident
Our lawyers can usually negotiate a fair insurance settlement for our clients. If we are unable to negotiate, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit under Texas Code Sec. 16. To learn more about your rights as a car accident plaintiff, please call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Directly After Receiving Medical Attention
You should get medical attention after any car accident. You may have suffered injuries that do not show symptoms right away. If you have not seen your doctor or other medical provider, we urge you to do so.
Once you have received medical attention, call a lawyer. There are a few reasons why D. Miller & Associates, PLLC encourages you to call us sooner rather than later:
- Evidence that could support your claim might erode, wash away, or be removed
- Witnesses may not be available for statements or follow-up questions
- The liable party might be preparing their own strategy to avoid fiscal responsibility
- It takes time to prepare a well-documented claim or lawsuit, and Texas has a two-year limit on filing a personal injury lawsuit
The best time to call a car accident lawyer serving Clute is after you or any family members involved in the accident have seen a doctor.
What a Car Accident Lawyer Does For Your Case
Our car accident lawyers have helped many clients recover damages. While we cannot promise the outcome for a future case, our legal team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC offers the following services:
- Free case evaluation to determine if you could recover damages
- Supportive and personalized legal representation at every stage
- Updates and responsive communication so you are informed about your case and empowered to make decisions
- Management of your insurance claim against the liable party
- Protecting your rights throughout the process
A car accident lawyer will speak to the insurance adjuster on your behalf and negotiate for a fair settlement. If the insurance company denies your claim or will not negotiate an acceptable settlement, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can take your case to trial.
It is our privilege to help injured people who are suffering because of someone else’s negligence. Call for a free case evaluation to find out how we may help you: (713) 850-8600.
Potential Financial Recovery From a Car Accident
You may be entitled to both economic and noneconomic damages:
- Medical bills for past and future care
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning ability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental suffering
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, there may be more than one liable party. A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will seek recovery from all responsible parties.
We Help With Many Types of Car Accidents
If you or a loved one is injured after a car accident, we are here to help. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can protect your rights after such accidents as:
- Head-on collisions
- Left turn and intersection accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Drunk driving (DWI) accidents
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving
- Hit and run accidents
- Defective auto parts including tire threads
- Multiple vehicle collisions
- Roadway hazard accidents including potholes
We also help clients who are injured, disabled, or who lost loved ones in other types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Moped and scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Truck, 18-wheeler, and semi-truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
You deserve a strong legal advocate so that you can take the time you need to rest and recover from your injuries. Let a car accident lawyer serving Clute help you pursue financial recovery. Call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Common Injuries After a Car Accident
Do not assume that a minor car accident can leave you without injuries. In our experience as car accident lawyers serving Clute, you should see your doctor or other healthcare provider after any traffic accident.
Car accident injuries include:
- Broken, fractured, or crushed bones
- Lacerations and contusions
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Torn or twisted ligaments, muscles, or tendons
- Internal bleeding with organ damage or loss
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there was a reported accident every 58 seconds in 2018. More than 3,600 people lost their lives.
If You Are Injured, We Can Help
A car accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help you seek recovery for your medical bills, car repairs, pain and suffering, and other losses.
For your free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Employers Responsible for When Their Employees Cause Car Accidents?
- How Much of a Settlement Should I Expect for A Herniated Disk?
- What Is The OSU Collegiate Sexual Assault Settlement?
- Does the At-Fault Party’s Insurance Pay Your Car Accident Damages in Texas?
- What Do I and My Lawyer Need to File Against UCLA for Sexual Abuse?