When a drunk driver causes an accident, it can lead to serious injuries and extensive vehicle damage. If you or a loved one is recovering from injuries in an accident that happened in Conroe, Texas, our law firm can help you recover the costs of treating your injuries and repairing your car. When our Conroe drunk driving accident and injury lawyer represents you, we stop at nothing to obtain financial recovery for you.
You do not have to deal with the driver who caused your accident or their insurance company on your own. We will investigate your case and handle all communications and negotiations for you. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, our personal injury lawyers will evaluate your case at no cost and fight hard for the best possible outcome for you.
What Happens When You Trust Our Client-Focused Law Firm
A Conroe drunk-driving accident can cause more than physical and property damage. You can also suffer mental and emotional harm that makes for challenging days and weeks after the accident. While you deal with the accident’s aftermath, we get to work on your case by:
- Conducting a comprehensive investigation into the accident to determine what happened
- Reviewing your police report and medical records
- Locating and interviewing accident witnesses
- Proving the driver’s liability and negligence
- Canvassing the scene for photos and video footage
- Speaking to all involved parties on your behalf
- Completing and submitting the required paperwork
- Negotiating a favorable financial settlement
We know how hard it can be to wait for news about any developments in your case, so we make sure you get regular updates. Your case is unlikely to go to court, but if it does, our Conroe personal injury lawyer will not hesitate to represent you.
Our D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Team Will Establish Negligence and Liability
To prove your right to financial recovery and hold the negligent driver accountable, we gather proof of their duty, breach, causation, and damages. Our comprehensive investigation will uncover compelling evidence, including:
- Medical records
- Car accident report
- Field sobriety test results
- Blood alcohol test results
- Photos of your injuries
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
You can leave evidence collection to our legal team. We will compile the physical evidence and documents that substantiate your case. We will also present it to the at-fault party and their representative in an organized and timely manner.
Financial Recovery After a Drunk Driving Accident in Conroe, TX
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer serving Conroe can request financial recovery on your behalf for these damages:
- Economic damages, including past and future medical bills starting with emergency care. They also include past, present, and future lost income and the value of your lost earning capacity. We also recover the costs of restoring your damaged car to its pre-accident condition, the costs of replacing it, or its diminished value.
- Non-economic damages, including lasting physical disability or disfigurement and ongoing physical pain and suffering. They also include mental and emotional distress and impaired quality of life.
Assessing the financial impact of a drunk driving accident can be complex. It can also involve strict attention to detail to ensure we recover all valid expenses and losses.
Wrongful Death Damages for Drunk Driving Accident Fatalities
If your family lost a loved one in a drunk driving accident in Conroe, you have our heartfelt condolences and our commitment to fight for your family. Financial recovery for surviving families includes their funeral and burial expenses. It also includes the loss of their financial and familial contributions and other recoverable losses.
Our Drunk Driving Accident and Injury Attorney Will Meet Conroe’s Timeline
Building and preparing a lawsuit after a car accident takes time. Understanding the value of your lawsuit and negotiating a fair settlement with an insurance company also take time. In Texas, though, you have a limited time to file a lawsuit against the intoxicated driver.
Going to court in a personal injury or wrongful death case is rare — most will settle out of court. The at-fault driver’s representatives are as aware of the filing deadline as we are, so we make sure we meet it to protect your right to sue the liable party in court. According to Texas law, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
If your lawsuit does not make the deadline, you could be left with no legal avenues that compel the at-fault driver to cover your accident-related expenses. With sufficient notice, our Conroe drunk driving accident and injury lawyer will file your case on time. In short, we do everything we can to protect you from the costly consequences of an expired statute of limitations.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm Is on Your Side
You never have to fight for financial recovery on your own. Clients we served in the past say the following about our legal service and support:
- Luz McMullen: Great experience and good customer service from the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC team. They answered every single question I had over my car accident. I am happy with my settlement and I would recommend D. Miller & Associates, PLLC to everyone.
- Kiana Skyy: Great firm and they follow up on everything and they make sure you are comfortable and that everything is correct with your claim. I would highly recommend.
- Donna Palmer: All the staff that have been in contact with me have been very professional! Everything seems to be moving along quickly.
Our legal team fights hard to achieve financial recovery for every client we represent. Browse our client testimonials page to see additional testimonials from satisfied clients.
Contact Our Case Evaluate Team at No Cost
Were you or someone you love injured in a drunk driving accident in Conroe? If you were, our Conroe drunk driving accident and injury lawyers will help you seek financial recovery. We will evaluate the merits of your case at no cost and explain how our D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® team can go to work for you.
Learn more by contacting one of our team members today for your no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If The Other Driver Was Drunk In My Texas Car Accident?
- What If a Family Member Is Too Seriously Injured to Contact a Lawyer?
- Am I Allowed To Sue if I Was a Passenger in a Car Accident in Texas?
- How Do I Get a Police Report for a Car Accident in Fort Worth?
- Harlingen Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer