Being involved in a motorcycle accident can be a traumatizing experience. You have very little protection from other vehicles, and the injuries resulting from the accident could be severe. Our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Conroe knows how important it is to receive financial recovery for your injuries. When you choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, you have our support throughout your case.
What Type of Financial Recovery Could You Receive in a Motorcycle Accident Case?
When you are involved in a motorcycle accident, there are a few different types of damages to which you may be entitled. These include both economic and non-economic damages. Our personal injury lawyer serving Conroe could help you recover damages for:
- Medical costs
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Cost of future medical treatment
- Decreased quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Emotional and mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
As your motorcycle accident attorneys, we will advocate for you every step of the way, seeking the justice that you deserve. We will consider all of your intangible losses and out-of-pocket expenses when we build your case. Our team can assign a dollar amount to your case that we believe will cover your damages.
Why Hire Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Serving Conroe?
The legal process can be extremely complex, making it quite easy to overlook important aspects of your case. When you hire our firm, you won’t have to worry about the complications that could arise. We will:
- Advise you on your legal options
- Communicate with the liable party, their insurer, and their legal representation
- Gather evidence
- Help you file an insurance claim or lawsuit
- Answer all your questions
- Be accessible to you throughout your case
It can be quite difficult to manage your case on your own, especially while you are focusing on recovery. You should not have to handle any of the tasks that come with seeking financial recovery. Our team will work hard on your behalf so you can take the time you need to heal.
Accolades Awarded to D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we have successfully built an impressive portfolio of satisfied clients, allowing us to be awarded quite a few accolades that we would like to share below:
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys – 10 Best Award for Client Satisfaction, 2017-2018
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100
- Small Business Community Association – Excellence Award
- Who’s Who Top Attorneys of North America Certified
This recognition directly reflects our dedication to our clients. As your motorcycle accident team, we will fight for you all the way to the courtroom. We take great pride in serving our clients in their time of need.
Our Attorneys Can Determine Liability After Your Conroe Motorcycle Collision
When you are involved in a motorcycle accident, it’s critical to identify the party at fault. We will have to prove that someone else was the reason for your accident before we can seek financial recovery. Some of the parties that could be found at fault include:
- Other motorists, such as a drunk or distracted driver
- Government organizations, if the accident occurred because of unsafe road conditions like potholes
- Parts manufacturers, if you were injured because of a defective vehicle component
Your motorcycle accident lawyer serving Conroe will investigate your case and pinpoint exactly who will be held liable for your injuries and other damages. We can prove their liability by establishing negligence. This involves proving:
- The at-fault party had a duty of care to uphold. This means they were responsible for using the road in a safe manner.
- They breached their duty of care by acting with negligence.
- Their negligence was the cause of your accident and the injuries that resulted from it.
- You suffered damages because of the accident.
We can use your medical bills, doctor’s statements, eyewitness accounts, and any bills you have to prove your damages.
The Lawsuit Filing Deadline for Motorcycle Accidents in Conroe
The statute of limitations is the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit for your damages. According to Texas law, you typically must file your lawsuit within two years of the accident. Failure to file before the statute of limitations expires could cause you to miss your chance to claim damages.
If you do attempt to file suit after the statute of limitations expires, the defendant will likely bring this up in court, hindering your ability to be awarded financial recovery. By hiring our firm, you can make sure that your lawsuit is filed within the statute of limitations. We can explain more about the laws that apply to your case when you begin working with our firm.
Common Causes of Conroe Motorcycle Accidents
When a motorcycle accident occurs, there are usually a few common causes. One of the most common is negligence from other drivers who do not respect motorcycles on the road. Your motorcycle accident could have been caused by:
- A driver failing to signal when turning or changing lanes
- A driver failing to properly check the blind spot
- Road hazards
- Driving under the influence
No matter how your accident was caused, our team can investigate your case. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, do not hesitate to seek legal support from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®.
Contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for Help With Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Now that you know more about the benefits of hiring an attorney for your motorcycle accident, get in touch with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today. We will fight for you every step of the way, allowing you to rest and recover while we deal with your case.
Call us today for a free consultation. Our team can listen to the details of your case and explain more about how our motorcycle accident lawyer can help you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured In Bicycle Accident In Texas?
- A Federal Court Has Already Approved a Federal Class Action Settlement, Can I Still Sue USC For Sexual Abuse?
- What If a Family Member Is Too Seriously Injured to Contact a Lawyer?
- What Are Your Legal Rights If Your Child Was Injured or Killed Riding A Bicycle in Texas?
- Who Is at Fault in a Right Turn Car Accident?