No one should ever be victimized by sexual abuse. Recovering from sexual abuse can involve a plethora of medical and other expenses related to your recovery. If you or someone you love is a sexual abuse survivor, you could be entitled to financial recovery. Our Conroe sexual abuse lawyer can help you build a strong case against the abuser and other financially liable parties.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, our sexual abuse victim lawyers will investigate your case and identify all areas of liability. We will listen to your story with kindness and compassion and collect evidence that substantiates your version of events. We will also assess your potential damages and handle the negotiation process. Leave the liable party or parties to us while you focus on your recovery.
Our Law Firm Will Create a Comprehensive List of Your Recoverable Damages
Recovering from sexual abuse can be a long process. When our law firm advocates for you, we start by thoroughly assessing the monetary damages you are entitled to receive.
Our Conroe sexual abuse lawyer will help you pursue the following:
- Past, current, and future medical care
- Past, current, and future lost wages
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
Monetary recovery can help ensure you receive the ongoing physical and psychological care and support your recovery requires. It can also ensure you get the time to need to start rebuilding your life. Leave it to us. We will ensure your case is accurately assessed and fight hard to negotiate a favorable settlement.
The Statute of Limitations Is an Important Part of Your Case
All civil lawsuits have a statute of limitations—a time limit that determines how much time you have to file your lawsuit. In most cases, your case will not go to court. We file your lawsuit within the allotted time to protect your right to do so, if necessary.
If your lawsuit is not filed on time:
- You could be prohibited from filing it at all
- It could be dismissed without being heard
- Your recovery options could be exhausted
You do not have to deal with the complexities of the statute of limitations on your own. When our sexual abuse lawyer serving Conroe, TX handles your case, they will ensure the applicable statute is correctly interpreted since it can fluctuate. Our firm will also ensure the timely filing of your lawsuit.
Put Our Sexual Abuse Lawyer Serving Conroe to Work on Your Case
Investigating sexual abuse and building a strong case for financial recovery can be a daunting task in more ways than one. When our sexual abuse lawyer represents survivors in Conroe, we take on every aspect of your case.
To bolster and support your case, our legal team will:
- Collect evidence and documents that support your case
- Consult subject matter experts and obtain expert statements
- Ensure your case complies with the applicable filing deadline
- Handle the settlement negotiation process from start to finish
- Represent you in court if a settlement cannot be reached
Because we understand how emotionally challenging it can be to prepare a sexual abuse case, our team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® does it for you. We handle your entire case from start to finish and work hard to achieve the best outcome for you.
How Our Investigation Establishes Financial Liability
When you turn to our sexual abuse attorney for legal care and support, we stop at nothing to recover damages for you. We will conduct an independent investigation into your case to ensure you can hold all appropriate parties liable for the action. In some cases, negligence includes failure to appropriate action.
Potentially liable parties can include, but are not limited to:
- Teacher and administrators
- Clergy and church leaders
- Colleagues and employers
- Therapists and counselors
Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may also pursue an entity on your behalf. This can include schools, religious organizations, daycare centers, and social clubs. Our sexual abuse attorney serving Conroe, TX, will thoroughly investigate your abuse and explain your right to financial recovery and the negligent party’s responsibilities.
We Are Passionate About Seeking Financial Recovery for Sexual Abuse Survivors
Your sexual abuse case requires and deserves attention to detail. You also deserve to know what is happening with your case and how Texas law is applied. To ensure your case is effective and you are aware of each step we take for you, our law firm will:
- Ensure you receive updates as your case progresses
- Handle all verbal, written, and virtual communication
- Protect your name and maintain your confidentiality
You are not alone in your pursuit of financial recovery. Our sexual abuse attorneys and team members are easily accessible and ready to respond to your questions and concerns.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Makes Every Client Our Priority
When clients our law firm has served in the past talk about their experience with our team, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Adrianne Frencl: “Every time I’ve called, they have been very courteous and attentive. They also answered all my questions I had regarding my case and made me feel like they truly care about my claim…I will go to them for any other legal issues I may have.”
- Sherry Creech: “Helped me when I could find no one…A genuine concern and care for their clients. Recommend D. MILLER and ASSOCIATES PLLC to all that need a hardworking dedicated team of professionals when in need of rebuilding their own lives.”
We work hard to make you a priority. Since 2002, our law firm has been committed to fighting for the recovery rights of every client we represent.
Call for a Free Evaluation of Your Sexual Abuse Case
Have you or someone you love survived sexual abuse in Conroe, TX? If you have, our sexual abuse lawyer can help you pursue financial recovery. We will build your case, deal with the liable parties, and negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement for you.
Get started today by contacting one of our team members at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for a free evaluation of your case.