Were you or someone you love hurt in a motorcycle accident in Corpus Christi, Texas? If so, you can seek financial recovery if a negligent driver caused your motorcycle accident. Our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Corpus Christi will help you fight to recover your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we work hard to ensure the financial burden of the accident does not fall on you or your family. We will seek to hold the at-fault party liable for your accident-related expenses. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you and to help you start putting your life back together. You can learn more today during a free case evaluation.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Corpus Christi Case
When you hire our law firm to fight for you, we leave no stone unturned in pursuing financial recovery for you. On your behalf, our personal injury lawyer serving Corpus Christi will:
- Assess your case’s financial value
- Compile evidence and documents
- Obtain and submit the required paperwork
- Handle all case-related communications
- Clarify legal terminology and jargon
- Provide case updates regularly
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
Our injury team serving Corpus Christi treats you like a person, not a case file. No two injury cases are exactly alike, so we aim to give your case the individualized attention it needs and deserves.
We Will Prove the At-Fault Driver’s Negligence and Liability
When we pursue the driver who caused your accident in Corpus Christi, we start by investigating to determine what happened and prove their negligence. We will prove the at-fault driver:
- Owed you a reasonable duty of care
- Breached their responsibility to you
- Caused your accident and injuries
- Caused your resulting financial harm
We will prove the elements of negligence with the evidence we collect for you. We also will organize your evidence to tell the story of the collision and present it to the at-fault party on your behalf.
We Collect Compelling Evidence that Supports Your Case
When we build your case file, we compile two types of evidence — proof of the cause of your accident and proof of its subsequent costs. Our investigation will lead to the collection of the following evidence:
- Official police report
- Accident reconstruction report
- Medical records and bills
- Written prognosis
- Employment and wage records
- Accident scene and injury photos
- Lay and expert witness statements
We do not tax you or your family with the burden of collecting evidence. Our client-focused team will handle it for you so you can focus on getting better.
Get Us Involved in Your Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accident Case Sooner Rather than Later
Recovering damages after your accident is limited to the time state law allows. Our goal is to obtain a settlement in your case. If negotiations are prolonged, or an appropriate offer is not forthcoming, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf.
According to Texas law, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If you do not file your lawsuit on time:
- You will not be allowed to file it at all.
- It likely will be dismissed without being heard.
- You will have no legal right to recover damages.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we work hard to meet the state’s filing deadline. With sufficient notice from you, our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Corpus Christi will ensure your lawsuit is filed on time.
Financial Recovery After a Motorcycle Accident
Ensuring the court receives your lawsuit on time can help you recover damages, although, in most cases, you likely will not have to go to court for resolution. When we negotiate with the at-fault driver’s insurance company, we can request the following recoverable damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Motorcycle damage or destruction
- Lasting disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
Before submitting a demand letter or entertaining any potential insurance settlement offers, we make sure to highlight the accident’s costs and accurately assess your case.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorney Also Represents Families in Corpus Christi
According to data from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), 412 motorcyclists in the state lost their lives in motorcycle accidents in 2019. If your family lost a loved one, you have our deepest condolences. You also have our commitment to seek financial recovery from the negligent driver.
Surviving family members — typically the decedent’s parents, spouse, and children — can file a wrongful death action. On your behalf, our law firm can request:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of financial contributions
- Loss of domestic contributions
- Loss of companionship and consortium
- Loss of guidance and society
Your family can also recover personal injury damages your loved one could have recovered if they had survived the collision. Our motorcycle accident lawyers will explore all available wrongful death recovery options for your family.
Five-Star Testimonials from Previous D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Clients
Our legal professionals are committed to meeting the unique needs of every injured client we represent. Previous clients share the following testimonials:
- Wayne Peacock: I have nothing but positive things to say…I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.
- Shelley Flynt Bradley: The staff here are genuinely concerned about what is going on in our lives. They have walked me through every step.
- Heather Fun: These lawyers are great, and I would recommend them to anyone. They keep me updated and don’t take a dime until I win.
You do not have to fight for financial recovery on your own. Our legal team is passionate about helping injured clients in Corpus Christi and throughout Texas recover damages from drunk drivers and their insurance companies.
Call Us Today for Your Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accident Case Evaluation
If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle accident, you could have the basis of a personal injury lawsuit. Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Corpus Christi will help you build a strong case for financial recovery. Find out how by contacting our case review team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Should You Expect in a Commercial Uber Accident Settlement In Texas?
- Should You Ever Accept the Insurance Company’s First Offer After an Accident?
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?
- What Should I Do if the Trucking Company Contacts Me After My Accident?
- Does Texas Have a Statute Of Limitations For Personal Injury Claims?