Traumatic brain injuries are among the most serious you can suffer, and you may deserve a financial recovery for your losses. A traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Frisco from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will represent you compassionately, fighting for the recovery you need to move forward.
Our team will identify all of your damages, including medical bills and pain and suffering. We will seek a fair settlement but never shy away from going to trial.
Why Hire D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Following a Traumatic Brain Injury in Frisco?
- Miller & Associates, PLLC® aims to succeed in every case we handle. The stakes can be exceptionally high in traumatic brain injury (TBI) cases. These injuries can stop you from working, cause long-term symptoms, and leave you in daily distress. We will work to secure a financial recovery that covers all necessary treatment, lost income, and other damages.
Clients with traumatic brain injuries choose our personal injury attorneys because:
- We have a history of financial recoveries: Our attorneys have secured millions in financial recoveries. Once we identify the economic recovery you deserve, we will fight for it. We will not accept any settlement that is less than what you deserve, and we will take your case to trial if necessary.
- We have a reputation for client service: In addition to our compelling case results, we have a lengthy list of client testimonials. Satisfied clients go out of their way to recognize our attorneys, paralegals, and investigators.
- You will have a personal relationship with your attorney: We pride ourselves on our personal legal approach. You will have direct access to your traumatic brain injury attorney serving Frisco, and they will always be available to answer your calls, text messages, and emails.
- We will seek the entire financial recovery your brain injury requires: We will review your medical costs, evaluate your pain and suffering, and calculate your other damages. Once we know how much your damages have cost you, we will fight for a fair financial recovery.
Our law firm knows the Frisco area. We will file your case within Texas’ statute of limitations for brain injury cases, as long as you contact us in a reasonable time.
Client Testimonials Highlight Our Firm’s Dedication to Clients
As you consider hiring our firm for your TBI case, consider what our former clients say about our team:
- “Every time I’ve called, they have been very courteous and attentive. They also answered all my questions I had regarding my case and made me feel like they truly care about my claim. Even though my case is still pending, I know I will go to them for any other legal issues I may have in the future.” – Adrianne Frencl, client
- “Mr. Miller, his associates, and the entire team have been working together to keep me up to date on the beginnings of my case. Communication has been very excellent and efficient. Everyone at this law office seems willing and eager to assist me with any questions I may have” – Tammy L. Bridges, client
- “Very hard-working people. Helped me when I could find no one. THANK YOU We are SO grateful. They are very in-depth, professional, flawless responsibility to each client. Superior character.” – Sherry Creech, client
You can anticipate the same type of service from your traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Frisco at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®.
Damages You May Recover for Your Brain Injury in Frisco
Your losses will be a primary focus for our firm. A brain injury can cause many losses, especially if the injury proves significant.
Recoverable losses in your traumatic brain injury case may include:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that traumatic brain injuries can cause “long-term or life-long health problems that may affect all aspects of a person’s life.” These problems may require ongoing medical care, including:
- Continuous evaluation of your injury
- Imaging of your brain
- Rehabilitation for physical and cognitive issues related to your brain injury
- Visits with medical specialists
- Other medical services and equipment
Medical expenses for a brain injury can add up quickly. Our team will identify your existing medical costs and any future medical services you will need.
Pain and Suffering
Your brain injury may cause pain and suffering for both you and your loved ones. For the individual with a brain injury, pain and suffering may include:
- Emotional distress
- Physical pain
- Lost quality of life
- Personality and mood changes
- Sleep problems
Loved ones who must care for a brain injury victim may also suffer. Their quality of life, sleep, emotional health, and psychological stability may worsen.
A brain injury can cause Economic losses, including:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Lost opportunities for bonuses, promotions, and retirement contributions
- Lost benefits
These losses may be part of your financial recovery. We will consider any other losses we have not listed. For example, if you were in a car accident, you may need vehicle repairs and temporary transportation. Other circumstances may produce additional damages.
Services Our Lawyers Provide for Traumatic Brain Injury Victims in Frisco
Our team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will handle every aspect of your traumatic brain injury case in Frisco, including:
- Investigation of your brain injury: We will investigate the circumstances that led to your brain injury. As we investigate, we will gather any useful evidence, obtain witness accounts, and take other steps to build your case.
- Documentation of damages: Our team will seek any proof of your damages, including medical bills, images of your brain injury, and proof of lost income.
- Settlement negotiations: Your TBI attorney serving Frisco will negotiate with insurance companies, other attorneys, or an at-fault party.
- Trial: If a trial becomes necessary in your case, we will seek a financial recovery in court.
There are many other elements of a brain injury case. Leave the legal process to us—you just focus on your rest and recovery.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for Your Free Consultation
A traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Frisco from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will fight for your financial recovery. Someone has caused you physical pain, injury to your brain, and other damages, and justice is in order.
Let our firm advocate for you. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today for your free consultation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What If I’m Injured in A Rental Car Accident in Houston?
- Can I Sue for Pregnancy Complications Following a Car Accident?
- What Are Your Legal Options If Someone Is Killed in A Pedestrian Accident in Texas?
- How Is Fault Determined in a Truck Accident?
- How Long Do I Have to Report a Car Accident to Insurance in Texas?