After the initial shock of a car accident subsides, victims are often left facing expensive medical bills and other financial losses. Severe injuries could easily cost thousands of dollars in medical treatment, and some victims cannot return to work for a period of time, if at all. You and your family deserve justice for your losses after a car accident.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, our car accident lawyer serving Grand Prairie is ready to get to work for you. We can investigate your accident, gather evidence of another person’s negligence, and fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Grand Prairie Car Accident Victims Can Seek Recovery for Various Losses
You may not realize the extent of your losses after a car accident. In fact, an insurer may offer you a settlement before your doctors even prescribe a treatment plan. It’s important to get an accurate account of both your current and future accident-related losses so you do not leave anything on the negotiating table.
Our personal injury attorneys can make sure you know exactly what you deserve from a liable party—and go after it. Some of the losses we can seek recovery for include:
- Medical expenses, including diagnostic testing and rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering for your physical and emotional turmoil
- Lost wages for the time you had to take off work
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot earn your pre-injury income
- Other accident-related expenses
Our car accident attorney serving Grand Prairie advocates for victims of negligence, and we want to help you and your family now.
Negligence on the Road Can Cause Fatal Car Accidents in Grand Prairie
Car accidents can cause severe injuries. In the worst cases, they become life-threatening. Grand Prairie sits at the center of three counties in Texas. According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), each county experienced the following number of motor vehicle fatalities in 2021:
- Dallas County: 7 fatalities
- Tarrant County: 12 fatalities
- Ellis County: 15 fatalities
No one should have to lose a family member to another motorist’s negligence on the road. Whether the liable party was speeding or failed to yield the right of way, we can work to hold them accountable for their actions. Additionally, other parties, like a manufacturer of a defective auto part, may have also played a role in your loss. We can identify each liable party and pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
We Can Seek Justice If You Lost a Loved One
Losing a loved one is never easy. What’s worse is losing a family member because of another person’s negligence. If you lost someone in a car accident in Grand Prairie, our wrongful death lawyers want to help your family honor their memory.
Though nothing can make up for such a loss, financial recovery can help your family cope in a loved one’s absence. We can seek:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Cremation expenses
- Loss of inheritance for the income your loved one contributed to the household
- Loss of consortium for the companionship they provided
- Lost wages if you had to take time off work to tend to your loved one’s fatal injuries
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
We can file an insurance claim or a wrongful death lawsuit so your family can grieve in peace.
How Our Car Accident Lawyers Can Help with Your Case in Grand Prairie
You have enough to deal with when it comes to healing from your injuries. We can take care of the legal legwork. Our lawyers can:
- Conduct an independent investigation of your accident
- Identify liable parties
- Gather evidence, including police reports and expert testimony
- Negotiate with an insurer
- File a lawsuit on your behalf
- Represent you in trial
While you focus on getting back to normal, we can take care of the legal process. We will also keep you updated on the progress of your case. We never leave our clients in the dark.
Why Choose Our Car Accident Team Serving Grand Prairie
It’s important to choose a law firm you feel comfortable and confident in, and there are different factors to consider when making your decision. Above all, testimonials from previous clients speak volumes. You don’t have to take our word for it; you can learn more about working with our car accident attorneys from our client testimonials. Take a look at the following:
- “D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® has done everything possible to help me and my family after my car accident two years ago…If you’re ever looking for someone that will put up a good fight when you can’t, these are the people to look to.” – Amber Wright
- “Great experience and good customer service from the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® team. They answered every single question I had about my car accident…Thank you again to everyone on the team that took care of me and my case.” – Luz McMullen
- “Great firm and they follow up on everything. They make sure you are comfortable and that everything is correct with your claim. I would highly recommend.” – Kiana Skyy
We pride ourselves on providing client-focused legal services. We also understand that each case is unique and brings its own challenges, which is why we tailor our legal approach to each individual client’s circumstances. We’re ready to handle your case from start to finish.
Let Our Car Accident Lawyer Serving Grand Prairie Help
Exploring your legal options after a car accident can help you and your family get back on track. You deserve to move forward with the medical treatment you need and recover your accident-related losses.
Our attorneys represent clients across Texas, including Grand Prairie, and we want to help you get the financial recovery you deserve. We offer free case evaluations so you can learn more about your options for recovery. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Have to File a Lawsuit to Recover Damages From an Auto Accident in Texas?
- Can You Hire Our Personal Injury Lawyers with No Money?
- Are the Benefits From Workers’ Compensation Taxable In Texas?
- What Are Punitive Damages in Texas Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are the Downsides of Not Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case?