Every driver owes it to other road users to operate their vehicles as safely as possible on Texas roads. Drunk drivers lack the focus and concentration necessary to do so. If you or a family member were hurt in a car accident that an inebriated driver caused, we can help. Our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer serving Grand Prairie will collect evidence of the driver’s condition and prove your right to financial recovery.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we are passionate about recovering damages for injured clients throughout Texas. We will pursue the negligent driver and their insurance company for your medical care and all your injury-related expenses. We never stop fighting for the clients we represent or the best possible outcome for you and your family.
How Hiring Our Firm Can Help Your Grand Prairie Drunk Driving Accident Case
A drunk driving accident can leave you or a loved one with serious injuries and the ongoing medical bills they typically incur. While you recover from your injuries, our personal injury lawyer serving Grand Prairie can get to work recovering your financial award. Our legal guidance and support can:
- Protect your rights and interests
- Shield you from bad faith insurance practices
- Document the at-fault party’s negligence and liability
- Handle all verbal, written, and electronic communications in your case
- Clarify complex legal terminology and jargon
We will also field financial offers and negotiate a fair and appropriate monetary settlement with the liable party’s insurer.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Will Define Financial Liability in Your Case
To prove you should recover financial awards, our law firm will collect a range of evidence that tells the story of your drunk driving accident in Grand Prairie. We can include your car accident report, statements from accident witnesses, and proof of the driver’s intoxication. We also collect accident reconstruction reports and photos of the accident scene, all involved vehicles, and injury photos.
Our injury team will also collect evidence that proves the value of your injuries and related expenses. These include proof of income, medical bills, estimates for repairing your car, and estimates of its replacement value.
Economic and Non-Economic Financial Recovery
Economic financial recovery after any car accident can be extensive. Our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer serving Grand Prairie will seek the following economic damages:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
You could also recover non-economic damages. These expenses do not have a specific monetary value. Our legal team will explain the documents we use to document their monetary value. Non-economic financial recovery can include:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® injury attorneys will ensure your case is assigned a detailed and accurate value. Our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer’s goal is to ensure the liable party values your Grand Prairie case properly.
Wrongful Death Damages for Grand Prairie Families
Our law firm offers your family our deepest condolences for the loss of your loved one. We will fight hard to hold the at-fault driver accountable. Wrongful death damages we request include the costs of making your loved one’s final arrangements.
It also includes the loss of your loved one’s financial and domestic contributions. We can request recovery of your loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and society. Your family can turn to our law firm for ongoing support after a loss. We are committed to helping surviving families seek justice via financial recovery from negligent drivers.
Put Our Drunk Driving Accident & Injury Attorney Serving Grand Prairie to Work Right Away
Your personal injury lawsuit is far more likely to be settled out of court as most cases like this are. If your case goes to court, you have a limited window of opportunity to file your lawsuit. Per Texas law, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
In addition to compliance with Texas law, getting our law firm involved in your case sooner rather than later means we have time to:
- Interview witnesses while their memories are fresh
- Canvass for smartphone photos and video footage
- Search for residential and commercial surveillance video
If your case does not meet the deadline, you may be barred from filing it at all. If you manage to file it after the filing deadline expires, the court likely will dismiss it. With enough notice of your intent to seek damages, our law firm will file your case within the allotted time.
See Why Injured Clients Rely on D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
Our client-focused team never stops fighting for the rights of people injured by someone else’s negligence. Clients our law firm fought for in the past offer the following reviews:
- Nubian W.: I had the misfortune of being involved in a terrible collision…they gave me hope that l would be able to return to my normal life. I believe D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will ensure I am compensated for my injuries, my pain [and] suffering and loss. Thank you sincerely!
- Amber Wright: D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has done everything possible to help me and my family after my car accident…They…took care of things when I couldn’t…If you’re ever looking for someone that will put up a good fight when you can’t these are the people who look to.
Since 2002, we have made every client we represent a priority for our team. Read additional testimonials on our client testimonials page to learn more about our commitment to outstanding client service.
Get Help With Your Grand Prairie Drunk Driving Car Accident Case Today
Are you pursuing financial recovery after being hit by an intoxicated driver? We can help you take on a large insurance firm. Find out how hard our drunk driving accident and injury lawyer serving Grand Prairie will fight for you with a free case evaluation. Contact our case evaluation team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Afford a Lifetime of Medical Bills After a Spinal Cord Injury In An Accident?
- Is Texas a No-Fault state?
- What Qualities Should You Look For When Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer In Houston?
- What Do I Do If I Was a Victim of George Tyndall at USC?
- A Federal Court Has Already Approved a Federal Class Action Settlement, Can I Still Sue USC For Sexual Abuse?