A traumatic brain injury may cause life-changing symptoms, require expensive medical care, and drastically reduce your quality of life. A traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Grand Prairie from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will seek a financial recovery for your medical care and other damages.
Our personal injury team is ready to help you today. If you or a loved one has a brain injury and you want to pursue justice, our attorneys can lead your case.
Recoverable Damages for a Traumatic Brain Injury in Grand Prairie
The Mayo Clinic lists symptoms of moderate to severe traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) as:
- Memory problems
- Sleep issues
- Poor concentration
These are just some of the many potential TBI symptoms. These symptoms can disrupt your personal and professional life, leading to:
- Professional problems, including lost income: Most jobs require some degree of concentration, stable mood, and memory. The symptoms of a brain injury may prevent you from working, potentially costing you income, bonuses, promotions, and the other benefits of your job.
- Medical expenses: Any medical treatment you require for a brain injury will come at a cost. Your traumatic brain injury lawyer serving Grand Prairie will include your injury-related medical expenses in our fight for your financial recovery.
- Pain and suffering: The physical pain of a brain injury can be excruciating. Other forms of pain and suffering may include mood disorders, lost quality of life, anxiety, depression, and other harm caused by your brain injury.
We will also consider how your brain injury happened. For example, if you suffered the injury during a motor vehicle accident, you may also need funds to cover vehicle repairs and damage to personal property. Our traumatic brain injury attorneys serving Grand Prairie will create a complete record of your damages.
You deserve a financial recovery for any brain injury symptoms that someone else caused. Our team will fight for the settlement or verdict you deserve.
Why Choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for Your Traumatic Brain Injury Case in Grand Prairie?
Our attorneys at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® fight for our clients’ rights, as well as their financial recovery. As your representatives, we will stand tall in the face of intimidation, difficult negotiations, and any other challenges that your case presents.
You may choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® as your traumatic brain injury lawyers serving Grand Prairie because:
- We know brain injury cases: We represent victims of traumatic brain injuries throughout the state of Texas. This experience allows us to navigate brain injury cases effectively, understanding the challenge that cases like yours can present.
- We proudly serve Texans: Our firm has deep roots in Texas, and we take our cases in Grand Prairie personally. While we want to secure a financial recovery, you will find that we meet our clients on a personal level. We want to ensure your well-being following a serious brain injury and will show the spirit of compassion that Texans are known for.
- Our clients have direct access to our attorneys: When you hire a TBI lawyer serving Grand Prairie from our firm, you should expect to have direct, anytime access to your attorney. If you call, they will answer or return your call as soon as possible. Active communication is key when serving a client with a serious brain injury.
- We will protect you from insurance companies: Personal injury cases generally involve insurance companies in some capacity. We often see insurance companies dealing with our clients in bad faith, trying to withhold the financial recoveries that our clients deserve. We will not give into insurers’ bad-faith tactics, nor will we let them violate your rights.
Why not hire an attorney that has handled numerous brain injury cases in Grand Prairie, Texas? We are ready to serve you by fighting for the financial recovery you deserve.
Former Clients Encourage You to Hire Our Attorneys
When you are looking for a TBI attorney serving Grand Prairie, the words of former clients should carry weight. Many of our former clients encourage you to hire D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® as your attorney:
- “I’m so happy I hired D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®. Nashira guided me through the entire medical process during my case. She helped calm my anxiety and the end result was GREAT! I will highly recommend this firm.” – Blanca Robles, former client
- “Pleasant conversations on multiple occasions with team members at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®. Bria and Tina both provided strong guidance on expectations, kept me up to date with what was required of me, and provided timelines so I wouldn’t be guessing. They were quick-moving, attentive, and made my concerns their own. This is a great team that I would recommend to others who require their services.” – Matt Watson, former client
- “The amount of excellence and professionalism was outstanding. I wanna take the time to thank Ala Cordero for her help, she provided great customer service for myself but as well as handling my property damages. Just a phenomenal job but also a great experience thank you!!” – Jose Padilla, former client
Our team seeks the best possible outcome in each case we handle. Expect the same dedication to your traumatic brain injury case in Grand Prairie.
A Lawyer from Our Team Will Lead Every Step of Your Brain Injury Case in Grand Prairie
Our clients do not have to worry about anything but their recovery. When it comes to your traumatic brain injury case, leave the work to us.
Our TBI attorneys and paralegals will handle every step of your case, including:
- Investigation of your traumatic brain injury
- Collection of evidence
- Determination of liability for your damages
- Calculation of your damages
- Settlement negotiations
- Representing you at trial, if we need to take your case to court
Our firm’s first goal is protecting your rights. We will represent you in case-related matters, so insurance companies, defendants, and other attorneys will come to us with any questions and concerns. You should be able to recover in peace, and that is what our services allow.
Our brain injury lawyers serving Grand Prairie will seek the financial recovery you deserve, and nothing less.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for a Free Consultation Today
Do not wait to hire a traumatic brain injury lawyer for your case in Grand Prairie. Texas law generally allows us two years after your accident to file a lawsuit, so there may be no time to waste.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to complete your free consultation today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If You’re Involved in A Motorcycle Accident in Texas?
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?
- What Does the USC Sexual Abuse Settlement Cover?
- What Do I Do If I Was a Victim of George Tyndall at USC?
- What Happens If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Defect Or Repair Mistake In Texas?