Did you or a loved one suffer injuries in a commercial truck accident? You may be entitled to recover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Begin the process of holding the at-fault party responsible by contacting a commercial truck accident lawyer in Harlingen, TX.
Types of Commercial Trucks
Many different types of commercial trucks travel the roads in Harlingen, TX every day. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we have helped clients who have been injured in accidents involving an array of commercial trucks, including:
- Work vehicles, such as trash and dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- Cargo-hauling vehicles, such as 18 wheelers and semi-trucks
- Hazardous material or tanker trucks
Contact a firm that stands ready to fight to get you justice. Call our firm, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 to get a free case consultation.
Causes of Commercial Truck Accidents
- Distracted driving
- Driving while drinking or using drugs
- Unsafe driving
- Driving while fatigued or without taking required breaks
- Violating traffic laws
- Following other vehicles too closely
- Aggressive driving
We have also handled accidents that resulted from:
- Overloading vehicles
- Mechanical malfunctioning
- Inadequate maintenance
- Poor road conditions
- Severe weather
- Inadequate driver training
- Unsecured cargo
Call our firm at 713-850-8600 to begin a review of your commercial truck accident case in Harlingen, TX. As proud advocates for victims, we will fight for you and your loved ones.
Injuries Caused By Commercial Truck Accidents
Commercial trucks cause serious crashes due to their weight, height, and length. In addition to broken bones, cuts, and bruises, victims of these crashes suffer:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Premature death
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Temporary or permanent paralysis
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call 713-850-8600 to see how a Harlingen commercial truck accident lawyer can help you.
Recoverable Damages in a Commercial Truck Accident Case
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we know that healing from a commercial truck accident can be a long, hard journey that can devastate you and your family. Victims pay the price emotionally, physically, and financially.
Allow our firm to help you recover damages for injuries and suffering. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may recover two different types of damages:
- Economic damages: These are tangible losses, such as hospital and medical bills, lost wages, and ongoing treatment and therapy expenses.
- Non-economic damages: These damages are losses that are more difficult to quantify. Examples of non-economic damages are pain and suffering and loss of companionship.
Contact our commercial truck accident lawyers in Harlingen, TX who can help you hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions and behavior. Let us use our experience to pursue justice on your behalf. Call our firm at 713-850-8600 to get a free case review.
Retain a Lawyer Who Knows Commercial Trucking Laws
Commercial truck cases are often quite complicated. This is because of the laws that regulate the industry. These laws outline everything from the number of breaks drivers must take to vehicle maintenance and truck weight restrictions.
We know these laws and how to use them to build a strong case. We have experience handling these cases and know how to negotiate with insurance companies that do their best to minimize damages.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we are ready to fight for you. Call us at 713-850-8600, so we can review your commercial truck accident case in Harlingen, TX and recommend the next course of action.
Why Hire Our Firm?
Our commercial truck accident lawyers use their experience to get justice for you and your loved ones.
We Stay On Top of Cases
In any accident case, it is better to begin investigating sooner than later. If you wait, you risk witnesses forgetting important details and evidence getting lost. Work with us and you never have to worry because we conduct quick, efficient investigations. Additionally, our lawyers will work quickly to make sure that all filing deadlines are met.
Communication Matters to Us
We know you will have a lot of questions, and we want to answer them for you! When you retain our firm, know that we are here for you. Reach out to us with concerns or questions whenever you want.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation: 713-850-8600
Working with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC means you have representation by your side from start to finish. We look out for your legal needs, so you can focus on your recovery. Let us help you hold all at-fault parties accountable. Call our firm at 713-850-8600 for a free case review.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Any Downsides To Having The Texas Minimum For Auto Insurance In An Accident?
- Who Do You Sue If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Tire Blowout in Texas?
- Is Lane Splitting Legal in Texas in 2019?
- How Does Maximum Medical Improvement Apply to My Injury Case?
- Can You Sue For Distracted Driving Accidents In Texas?