Many traffic accidents occur because one driver acted in a careless, reckless, or otherwise negligent way, and the occupants of other vehicles sustained injuries. You may be able to hold the at-fault driver liable and secure financial recovery based on your expenses and losses if you suffered from a similar fate.
If you believe you were the victim of a Huntsville motor vehicle accident, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ will evaluate your case today. We may be able to seek recovery on your behalf based on the facts of your case. Call (713) 850-8600 now to learn more or to get started today.
Huntsville, Texas, Car And Motor Vehicle Accidents
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, our personal injury attorneys often help the victims of motor vehicle accidents in Huntsville and other areas of Walker County and neighboring counties. Texas employs a fault-based auto insurance system, so we can sometimes file an insurance claim and secure financial recovery for our clients without having to take their cases to trial.
We take on a wide variety of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Defective tire accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving (DWI) accidents
- Head-on collision accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
We understand that no two car accident cases are alike, so we build cases for our clients based on the facts of their cases and the evidence we secure to support their claims. We also understand that injuries from motor vehicle accidents can be serious and even permanent. We will take your injuries into consideration and pursue damages for your current and future care.
We have helped clients seek recovery for injuries that include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Burns and scarring
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
- Other types of car accident injuries
Let D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ evaluate your case. Call (713) 850-8600 to get started today with a car accident lawyer serving Huntsville.
Reviews and Testimonials From Previous Personal Injury Clients
Clients we have fought for in the past often share reviews and recommendations of our law firm and legal services online. In our Google reviews, they say the following:
- Samantha Tapia: “After being involved in an accident, I was unsure of what to do or what to expect but, Malory, my case manager was amazing…the way she cares for her clients really is outstanding…If you need someone you can trust to take care of you after your accident, call this firm.”
- Consuelo Dominguez: “I am so happy that I chose this law firm after my car accident. Odalis was assigned to my case, and she always provided me with updates on my medical treatment. I will recommend this law firm to my friend and family!”
We work hard to treat every client we represent like a person and a priority, not a case file. Read additional client recommendations on our client reviews page.
You May Be Able To Seek Recovery
Since 2002, our team has helped victims of car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents pursue financial recovery. We are always accessible to our clients, with someone available to answer questions and address concerns. We sometimes even host Facebook live streams for frequently asked questions.
We understand how stressful this process can be. Let us explain your rights following a Huntsville, TX, car accident. You may be able to pursue recovery by filing an insurance claim or civil suit. If we believe you have a viable case for recovery and you allow us to represent you, we will deal with the insurance company by:
- Building a compelling case by securing evidence to support your claim
- Dealing with the insurance company, including all aspects of your claim
- Taking your case to trial if it becomes necessary to do so
This allows you to focus on resting, recovering, and getting your life back to normal as you heal from your car accident injuries. Call (713) 850-8600 now to discuss your Huntsville car accident case with a member of the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ car accident team of lawyers.
Potentially Recoverable Damages
When we seek financial recovery for a car accident victim, we consider a wide range of expenses and losses they suffered as a result of their accident and injuries. These vary from case to case, but some recoverable damages may include:
- Medical treatment and related care
- Lost wages and benefits
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot return to your previous work
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Property damage to other personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
For victims who lost a beloved member of their family as the result of a car accident, we understand that financial recovery will not heal your pain. However, it can ease your financial stress and prevent you from having to pay for burial and funeral costs and other expenses out of your pocket. Let one of our team members evaluate your wrongful death case and explain if you may qualify for financial recovery.
Potentially Recoverable Wrongful Death Damages
The unexpected loss of a family member in a car accident caused by negligence could entitle your family to a range of recoverable damages. If your loved one would have recovered personal injury damages had they survived the accident, you can recover additional damages.
Our law firm can help you request:
- Funeral and burial expenses for making your loved one’s final arrangements
- Loss of consortium, companionship, society, and parental guidance
We will help your family understand which family members can file a wrongful death action. We will also help you interpret the wrongful death statute of limitations and avoid the risks of filing your potential lawsuit too late.
Texas Limits How Long You Can Wait To Take Legal Action
Under Texas law, the victims of Huntsville car accidents generally only have two years from the day of the accident to file a lawsuit against the driver or another liable party. While there are some exceptions to this rule, it is important to reach out to us as soon as possible after your injuries stabilize. This limited window of time also applies to those loved ones who passed away in the incident.
We will evaluate your case and help you understand your options based on the facts of your case. We can also explain the statute of limitations and any other deadlines that may apply in your case. Discuss your case today by dialing (713) 850-8600.
Let Us Handle the At-Fault Party’s Insurance Company
Dealing with the insurance company can be challenging because their bottom line, not your best interest, is their concern. Recovering damages for you is our primary concern and we work hard to ensure the insurance company does not low-ball the value of your case.
Our familiarity with personal injury and insurance law also means we can ensure the insurance company treats you fairly and acts in good faith.
We Also Handle Your Insurance Company if Needed
Many circumstances of your car accident can mean you will pursue your own insurance company to recover damages even though another party is responsible for the collision. We help you take this step if:
- The at-fault driver fled the accident scene without exchanging information or accepting responsibility for his actions.
- The at-fault driver did not have a valid insurance policy in place at the time of the accident.
- The policy limits of the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage are not enough to meet your post-accident expenses.
Provide us with a complete copy of your insurance policy. Be sure to include any information your policy contains about uninsured motorist (UM) or underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage.
These coverage options are not mandatory, according to Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) guidelines. Your insurer must offer them to you, though, and you must decline them in writing. Our examination of your policy will determine whether or not you are covered by them and can tap into them to recover damages.
Talk To A Car Accident Lawyer Serving Huntsville Today
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, our attorneys have worked for victims of this type of personal injury accident since 2002. We know the evidence it takes to support a car accident claim and how to secure a financial recovery for qualified clients.
Call (713) 850-8600 today with questions about our services or to get started with your complimentary case evaluation and consultation with a member of our car accident team of lawyers serving Huntsville. Do not wait to reach out. We want to do all we can for you and your family.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The OSU Collegiate Sexual Assault Settlement?
- When Should You Contact a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- What Are Your Legal Options If Someone Is Killed in A Pedestrian Accident in Texas?
- How Much Is the USC Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Worth?
- What Are The Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury On Your Financial Situation?