The tragic news of a fatal car accident can be completely disorienting. You may be working through your grieving process, and you should. At the same time, it’s important to hold liable parties accountable for their negligent actions, and our firm can help you do that.
Miller & Associates, PLLC® will provide an Irving fatal car accident lawyer to fight for your family. As a full-service firm, we’ll handle the entire legal process. This will allow you to focus on yourself and your loved ones while we pursue justice.
We Seek Justice for Losses Victims Sustain in Irving Fatal Car Accidents
Our car accident attorneys have seen firsthand the outcome of serious accidents. In the most tragic cases, the outcome is the loss of life. In these cases, the demand for justice is great, and we’ll work hard to get the result your family deserves.
Recoverable damages are a primary consideration in every fatal car accident case. We may seek a financial recovery for your:
Pain and Suffering
The American Journal of Psychiatry explains that, for most, the sudden loss of a loved one is the most traumatic experience of their life. Your loved one’s loss may cause several forms of pain and suffering, including:
- Emotional anguish
- Lost quality of life
Those who pursue a wrongful death lawsuit may get a financial recovery for these damages. That recovery may include any treatment you need for pain and suffering.
Loss of the Decedent’s Non-Economic Value After an Irving Fatal Car Acciden
A loved one provides value well beyond their financial support. Your deceased loved one may also have provided:
- The companionship of a spouse
- The guidance of a parent
- Emotional and mental health support
- Other benefits that are not economic in nature
Through damages like loss of consortium, you can seek coverage for the decedent’s non-economic value to you and other loved ones.
Lost Financial Support
When they’re ready, those who suffer a sudden death must consider the financial aspects of their loss. Our firm will determine the total financial impact of your loved one’s tragic passing, including:
- The loss of the decedent’s current and future earnings
- The loss of the decedent’s household services, such as lawn care, handiwork, cleaning, and other tangible benefits they provided
- The loss of any other forms of financial or cost-saving value that the decedent provided
We understand that your loss is far greater than your finances. This is one feature of wrongful deaths that we must consider, though—we simply owe it to our clients to look out for their financial interests.
Wrongful death cases in Irving generally involve fatal injury or illness. These conditions may have required costly medical care. We will seek a financial recovery that accounts for any medical costs related to your loved one’s passing.
Everyone, including your loved one, deserves a proper funeral. Victims of wrongful deaths should not have to pay for that funeral, though. An Irving fatal car accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® may have liable parties cover your loved one’s funeral and burial.
If your wrongful death case in Irving involves any other damages, we’ll include them in your legal action.
Why Families of Wrongful Death Victims Choose Our Law Firm
No wrongful death is acceptable, whether it occurs in Irving or elsewhere. Our firm feels strongly about this, and we do everything in our power to get justice for victims of wrongful deaths and their families.
Those who choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to handle their wrongful death case do so because:
- We have extensive experience in Texas, including Irving: As a firm that operates primarily in Texas, we have a deep understanding of civil law in the Lone Star state. Our attorneys also have a kindred spirit with victims in Irving, and we take their legal matters personally.
- We are a full-service personal injury law firm: Once you hire us, you won’t ever have to wonder what’s going on with your case in Irving. We will handle every step of the legal process and keep you informed of where your case stands.
- The client comes first at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®: Every client has a unique case. We will work closely with you to determine your goals for the wrongful death action. Our team will also treat you with the compassion and empathy necessary for a wrongful death case.
There are many law firms serving Irving. We want you to hear from a real client about why you should hire D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® for your wrongful death case in Irving:
“I have been represented by D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for almost a year and I have nothing but positive things to say. The people there are always friendly and do their best to answer any questions to the best of their ability. I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.” – Wayne Peacock, former client
We have earned many other testimonials from clients and hope to earn the gratitude of you and your loved ones, too.
How Our Team Will Build and Fight for Your Irving Wrongful Death Case h2
We’ll take care of every responsibility in your case, including:
- Locating liable parties: Through our investigation, we will identify who is liable for your loved one’s passing. We will locate those parties and inform them that they’re liable for your losses and that we intend to secure justice.
- Identifying all your damages: Our team will create a complete accounting of your damages. As more losses emerge or circumstances change, we’ll update the record as necessary.
- Seeking a settlement: We may be able to recover a financial recovery in the form of a settlement. Settling may generally be preferable to a trial, as it tends to be more efficient for the client. Even so, we’ll take your case to trial if it is the best option for you.
- Protecting you: Your loved one’s memory, and your rights, are safe with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®.
We handle communications for your case. This means that any party who has a request or concern must contact us. This will not only free you from case-related stress but will ensure that your rights stay intact.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Today for a Free Consultation
We encourage you to call us as soon as you can. You may want to move forward with your life as soon as you can and completing the legal process may allow you to do that. An Irving fatal car accident lawyer from our team is ready to serve you right now. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today for your free case evaluation.