The D. Miller & Associates, PLLC truck accident team can help you understand your rights after a 18-wheeler or semi-truck accident in McAllen, Texas. We offer free case evaluations. Let us help you et the recovery you deserve.
We usually handle tractor-trailer accident cases on a contingency fee basis. You owe us nothing unless we can recover damages for you. Let us evaluate your case and take legal action on your behalf. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for an evaluation and consultation with a member of our team at no cost.
McAllen, TX, 18-Wheeler and Semi Truck Accident Cases Are Complex
- D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can handle truck accident cases. We know how to identify the at-fault party, determine liability, and prove negligence in these cases. We handle all types of truck accidents. These include:
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Truck and tractor-trailer accidents
Commercial truck accidents can be more complex than other Texas motor vehicle accidents. Often, the driver’s employer could be liable. There are several factors that make this true.
We will guide you through the process and allow you to focus on your injuries. Let us take legal action on your behalf. Call us today at 713-850-8600 to learn more.
Recoverable Damages in a McAllen, TX, 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Case
When a tractor-trailer hits a passenger vehicle, the injuries and property damages can be substantial. We will conduct a full investigation to uncover your expenses and losses related to the accident. We will use the evidence we collect to build a strong case that gets you the compensation you deserve.
We will not know the exact damages you suffered until after our investigation has been completed. Damages available in this type of case generally include:
- Medical treatment and related expenses
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Other property damages
- Rental car costs
- Miscellaneous expenses related to your accident
- Pain and suffering
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your immediate family passed away due to injuries they suffered in a semi-truck accident, you may be eligible to file a claim and pursue damages. Our team can explain your legal options and answer your questions. Call us today at 713-850-8600 for a complimentary evaluation.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Can Pursue Damages in Your McAllen Truck Accident Case
18-wheeler and truck accidents happen regularly in McAllen, Texas.
If you suffered injuries because of a truck accident, D. Miller and Associates, PLLC can help! We will investigate what happened and who is at fault. We will also:
- Determine liability
- Obtain police report
- Search the trucking company history
- Background checks
- Collect evidence to build a solid case for recovery
- Work with investigators and accident reconstruction experts
- Document your accident-related losses and expenses
In some cases, we can negotiate a settlement with the trucking company. If this is not possible, however, we will file a lawsuit in your case.
Since 2002, lawyer Darren A. Miller and the team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC have fought to protect the rights of our clients. We want you to know that we are here for you. Our staff of lawyers, investigators, and paralegals have recovered over $250 million for their clients. Let us pursue damages for you, too.
D. Miller and Associates, PLLC makes it easy for you to reach someone to answer questions or address concerns about your case. We help you get medical treatment after a truck accident, regardless if you have your own health insurance.
You Need to Act Quickly to Protect Your Right to Recovery
It is imperative that we act quickly in 18 wheeler and semi-truck accident cases. After this type of accident, much of the evidence to support our case against the at-fault party lies in the hands of the trucking company. We need to act to preserve this evidence because it could be vital in your case.
In addition, Texas law only gives us a limited amount of time to take legal action in an accident case. If we do not file a personal injury lawsuit by the two-year anniversary of your accident, the court will likely prevent us from taking any legal action in your case.
While this does not directly apply to cases where we can reach an out-of-court settlement, we need to ensure we can still file a civil suit if necessary, in case we cannot reach an agreement.
Talk to an 18 Wheeler & Semi Truck Accident Lawyer in McAllen, TX
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a McAllen, Texas, accident involving an 18 wheeler or semi-truck, the team from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is here to help. Let us review your case and explain your options for recovery.
Call us today at 713-850-8600 to get started with a free case review and initial consultation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are the Main Causes of Car Accidents?
- What Happens If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Defect Or Repair Mistake In Texas?
- A Federal Court Has Already Approved a Federal Class Action Settlement, Can I Still Sue USC For Sexual Abuse?
- What Are The Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury On Your Financial Situation?
- What Are Your Legal Rights If Your Child Was Injured or Killed Riding A Bicycle in Texas?