If you or a member of your family sustained injuries in a McAllen truck accident, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can help you pursue financial recovery. We will explain your rights and take legal action against the at-fault party.
Our McAllen truck accident lawyers will investigate the collision, collect evidence, interview witnesses, and represent you throughout negotiations. In short, our team will do everything possible to fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Our Team Advocates for Truck Accident Claimants in McAllen, Texas
Truck accidents can be more complex than car accidents in Texas. The injuries are often serious and significant, and an accident with a truck can transform your quality of life. Our law firm will define your injury-related expenses and seek what you need.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, we handle many types of Texas truck accident cases, including those involving:
- Commercial vehicle collisions
- 18-wheeler and semi truck accidents
- Dump truck accidents
- Garbage truck wrecks
- Delivery truck collisions
- Work van accidents
- Other accidents involving trucks
When you call our team, we will evaluate your case for free.
We Will Collect Evidence To Support Your Truck Accident Case
Because multiple parties could be responsible for compensating you, you’ll need evidence to support their roles in the collision. Some forms of evidence can be difficult to access on your own. When we represent you, we collect even the most difficult-to-obtain evidence. We can make sure your case file includes:
- The official truck accident report
- Driver complaint history and logbooks
- Truck maintenance records
- Mechanics reports
In addition to information and reports like these, we also locate and interview witnesses, consult with any experts who might benefit your case, and canvass the accident scene for physical evidence. We may even use dashcam or traffic camera footage to learn how your collision happened.
Damages Recoverable in a McAllen, TX, Truck Accident Case
With our team on your side, we will pursue the damages you need to account for your injury-related losses, which may include:
- Ambulance transportation services
- Medical treatment and related expenses
- Ongoing health care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damage costs, including the repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Miscellaneous costs related to your accident, injuries, or treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
We’re Ready To Seek Damages if You Lost a Loved One
If a member of your family passed away in a truck accident in McAllen, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death action. We will review your case and fight for you!
You may be eligible to recover the cost of your loved one’s final healthcare expenses, funeral, and other related costs. We can explore whether damages for your loved one’s pain and suffering are also available.
We Will Do Everything Possible To Recover What You Deserve
In general, there are two ways we can pursue your damages in a McAllen, TX, truck accident case. Sometimes, we can negotiate an out-of-court settlement with the trucking company or another liable party. In other cases, we need to pursue a personal injury lawsuit in a Texas court to get the recovery you need.
Since 2002, Attorney Darren A. Miller and his team have helped countless people recover damages for their hardships. Our team comprises lawyers, investigators, medical coordinators, and paralegals available to help you.
We Recommend Prompt Legal Action To Protect Your Legal Rights
Texas law generally gives you two years to file a truck accident lawsuit. We must file your case within this deadline, or you risk losing the right to pursue damages.
Another reason to consider prompt legal action is that we need to obtain pertinent evidence to support your case. For example, the truck’s onboard computer, the driver’s rest logs, and the post-accident drug and alcohol testing results could all help in proving your case. Yet, this information won’t last forever.
We need to act quickly to preserve evidence. We encourage you to call us as soon as possible.
Hear What Our Previous Clients Have To Share
Your truck accident case is important to our entire team. When previous clients talk about their experience with us, they say:
- Nubian W: “Suzette listened to my…frustration about my pains, my depression and anxiety as a result of the accident. I trust this organization to do all that is required in order to take care of its clients…they gave me hope that l would be able to return to my normal life.”
- Luz McMullen: “Great experience and good customer service from the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC team…I am happy with my settlement, and I would recommend D. Miller & Associates, PLLC to everyone.”
Read more reviews like these on our client testimonials page, and see why previous clients recommend our responsive, supportive team to potential future clients.
What Should I Do After My Truck Accident in McAllen, Texas?
After getting hurt in a truck accident, visit a healthcare provider if you did not go to the hospital after the collision. Then, be sure to follow your treatment plan, as this will help you reach maximum medical recovery.
Other considerations include:
- Limiting what you share online about your collision
- Refraining from giving a recorded statement
- Saving all information related to your case
- Leaving negotiations to your lawyer
- Tracking your injury-related losses
- Taking photos of your external injuries throughout your recovery period
When you partner with our team, we can explain what other measures could support your case.
Talk to One of our Team Members Serving McAllen, TX
If you suffered injuries in a truck accident in McAllen, Texas, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ can help you. We will pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
Let us evaluate your case for free and explain your legal options. Call us today at (713) 850-8600 for a complimentary consultation with a member of our team.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Employers Responsible for When Their Employees Cause Car Accidents?
- How Many Victims Have Filed Charges Against UCLA?
- What Should You Do When You Slip and Fall in A Store in Texas?
- How Do I Get a Police Report for a Car Accident In Houston?
- What is ‘Loss of Future Earning Capacity’ & How Does it Apply to Injury Cases?