If you were injured in an accident because of another driver’s negligence, you could be entitled to financial recovery. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLCᴿ, our car accident lawyer serving McKinney will evaluate your case at no cost or obligation and explain your monetary recovery options.
When we handle your case, we take on the insurance company from proving their insured is liable for the accident to negotiating a favorable settlement on your behalf. We take care of all the details involved in resolving your case so you can concentrate on your recovery and your family.
Let Our Car Accident Lawyer Deal With the Insurance Company
Insurance claim forms, phone calls, and repeated questioning is the last thing you need to deal with after a car accident. When you trust our law firm to advocate for you, we do all of the following in regard to the insurance company:
- Prove their insured’s liability
- Read and review insurance documents
- Complete and submit insurance forms
- Document and clarify your recovery request
- Protect you from bad faith insurance tactics
We also work hard to negotiate a favorable monetary settlement on your behalf. We weigh the pros and cons of each offer you receive and help you make a well-informed settlement decision.
We Handle Every Detail of Your Case for You
In addition to dealing with the insurance company, we take care of every detail of your case. Our personal injury lawyers can:
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Compile and organize supporting evidence
- Consult an accident scene reconstructionist
- Read and review your medical records
- Obtain a copy of your car accident report
- Handle all case-related paperwork
- Draft and file your lawsuit, if necessary
We also act quickly to locate and interview witnesses while their memories are vivid and to canvass the accident scene and surrounding area for smartphone, dashcam, and surveillance photos and videos.
We Never Stop Fighting to Recover Damages for Car Accidents Clients
When previous clients leave reviews for our law firm, they say the following about their in-office experience with our team:
- Grace Calderon: “D. Miller Law saved the day for my son. I strongly and highly recommend this firm to anybody who has had a personal injury…the team of lawyers at D Miller quickly got my case back on track…AND got me a 100% settlement for my car.”
- Sherry Creech: “Very hard-working people…We Are SO GRATEFUL…What an exceptional experience. A genuine concern and care for their clients. [I] recommend D. MILLER and ASSOCIATES to all that need a hardworking dedicated team of professionals.”
Our client testimonials page contains additional reviews that attest to our never-ending commitment to outstanding client service and support.
Damages You Can Recover After a Car Accident In McKinney
The aftermath of a car accident can be costly in more ways than one. Since 2002, we have fought to recover the following damages for the clients we represent:
- Economic damages — past, current, and future medical bills and income losses, treatment-related travel expenses, property damage or destruction, and diminished property value
- Non-economic damages — physical disability, impairment, and disfigurement, ongoing pain and suffering, mental and emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death and survival damages — funeral and burial expenses, loss of your loved one’s income, loss of their domestic contributions, and loss of consortium, society, and guidance
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLCᴿ, our car accident lawyer representing McKinney will carefully assess your entire range of recoverable damages. Our goal is to ensure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
Do Not Let Time Run Out on Your Right to Financial Recovery
Texas imposes a filing deadline on all civil lawsuits. Correctly interpreting and meeting the statute of limitations can be complicated since it can vary based on several different factors of your accident and its outcome.
In general, you have:
- Two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Texas law
- Two years from the date of the incident to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Texas law
The statute of limitations is a critical part of your car accident case. If it expires, you could inadvertently forfeit your ability to recover damages. Leave timely compliance to us. When we represent you, we will get started on your case immediately to meet any deadlines that apply.
The Ongoing Cost of Treating Car Accident Injuries
According to Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics, there were more than two million emergency room visits due to car accidents in 2020. In addition to the cost of emergency care, car accident victims may also incur the following expenses:
- Hospital stays
- Assistive devices
- Surgical procedures
These costs can add up quickly and, depending on the severity of your injury, continue for months or years. We will help you recover these costs as part of your personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit.
Evidence That Proves the At-Fault Driver’s Negligence
Your car accident is likely to be settled out of court when your evidence file proves the at-fault driver’s negligence. To prove duty, breach, causation, and damages (the legal elements of negligence), we build an evidence file that contains the following:
- Accident report
- Medical records
- Income records
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We never tax you or your family with compiling the mountain of evidence your case requires. Instead, our legal team handles evidence collection for you. We also ensure everything is organized before submitting it to the at-fault party and their insurer.
Contact Our Car Accident Evaluation Team Now
Were you or someone you love involved in a recent car accident? Our car accident lawyer serving injured clients in McKinney will help you recover your medical bills and related expenses from the person whose negligence caused the collision.
Contact our case evaluation team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLCᴿ to start fighting for the financial recovery you deserve.