Have you or a loved one suffered a severe injury in McKinney, Texas? One or more liable parties could be responsible for your medical care, pain and suffering, and other damages.
A catastrophic injury lawyer serving McKinney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will fight for justice. We’ll pursue the financial recovery you’re entitled to, and not a dime less. You can start a free case evaluation where we can explore your options.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
To be clear, our team represents anyone with any injuries that were preventable. When someone’s negligence causes harm in McKinney, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® is there to help victims seek justice.
Catastrophic injuries may warrant a sizable financial recovery, and such injuries may include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries (which the Reeve Foundation explains can cost millions of dollars to live with)
- Loss of limbs or digits
- Severe burns (or other injuries causing extensive disfigurement)
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Neurological injuries
Any injury that significantly impairs your daily life could be catastrophic. Such injuries may also be disabling, either temporarily or permanently.
A catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm is ready to review your injuries. Afterward, we’ll explain what types of damages you can seek.
Why Victims of Catastrophic Injuries in McKinney Choose Our Firm
You may consider partnering with our firm because of:
- The psychological and physical toll of a catastrophic injury: While recovering from a serious condition, you may not have the energy to manage a civil case. Your focus may be entirely on your physical and psychological health or that of a loved one. Our firm will protect you from further stress by handling the legal process and everything it entails.
- The unique experience and knowledge our law firm offers: Even if you could handle a lawsuit, you might rely on a lawyer’s experience and training. We know the Texas civil code, and we’ve won cases like yours before.
- The demands of recovery from a catastrophic injury: Recovering from a catastrophic injury can be a lifelong process. By allowing us to handle your case in McKinney, you’ll be free to focus on reaching maximum medical improvement.
- The potential financial recovery at stake in a McKinney catastrophic injury case: The cost of catastrophic injuries can be far greater than less serious injuries. Because your case may demand a significant financial recovery, there is much to lose from ineffective representation. Our team will do everything in our power to secure the financial recovery you deserve.
We Aim to Provide Comprehensive Legal Care
Our firm promises:
- Empathetic, compassionate interactions with our team
- To be available whenever you need to reach us
- To fight for the entire financial recovery you or your loved one deserves
- To put the full might of our staff and financial resources behind your case
Catastrophic injury lawyers from our firm serve all accident types in McKinney. From motor vehicle accidents to motorcycle collisions, workplace accidents, premises liability cases, and beyond, our team has your back.
Client Testimonials Shine a Positive Light on D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®
Refer to Some of our firm’s many client testimonials should to show you how we serve victims of negligence:
- “I highly recommend them because they are very professional and non judgemental. Made me feel extremely comfortable talking with them.” – Paulie Deluca, client
- “Great firm and they follow up on everything and they make sure you are comfortable and that everything is correct with your claim. I would highly recommend.” – Kiana Skyy, client
- “Great experience and good customer service from the D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® team. They answered every single question I had over my car accident. I am happy with my settlement and I would recommend D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to everyone. Thank you again to everyone on the team that took care of me and my case.” – Luz McMullen, former client
- “Superior character. Making one feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire ordeal. What an exceptional experience. A genuine concern and care for their clients.” – Sherry Creech, former client
A catastrophic injury means that you’ve been through enough hardship. Our team wants to support you in any way we can.
Recoverable Damages in a McKinney Catastrophic Injury Case
Recoverable damages for you or your loved one may include:
- The cost of all medical care related to the catastrophic injury
- Pain and suffering
- The cost of counseling and other treatments for trauma
- Lost income and earning power
- Any property damage related to the catastrophic injury
- The cost of medical equipment, a disability-friendly vehicle, and necessary changes to your home
- Lost quality of life
It is difficult to gauge the damage that a catastrophic injury causes, but that is what our team will do. A catastrophic injury lawyer from our team serving McKinney will account for every type of loss you and your family have suffered.
How D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Will Seek Justice for You in McKinney
Whether you’ve suffered a catastrophic injury or you’re seeking a lawyer for a loved one, choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to represent your best interests. Our firm is comfortable handling every step of the legal process, including:
- Collecting supportive evidence
- Interviewing witnesses
- Hiring experts
- Gathering documentation of your damages
- Dealing with other attorneys
- Negotiating a settlement
- Proceeding to trial, if your case calls for it
There is truly no way to anticipate how your case will unfold. Our team will be ready for all of the challenges that emerge and we will protect your rights throughout the legal process.
Catastrophic injuries are tragic, but we hope to provide some hope for you and your loved ones. Don’t wait to contact our team, as we’d like to begin helping you as soon as possible.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Today for Your Free Consultation
There are absolutely no obligations when you contact our team serving McKinney. We want you to become familiar with our lawyers, and we want to familiarize ourselves with the details of your catastrophic injury. We’re ready to start advocating for you today.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today for a free consultation.