Were you injured in a motorcycle accident due to someone else’s careless actions or negligence? If so, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is here to answer your questions and explore your legal options. You may be entitled to a settlement from the liable party’s insurance company.
To find out more about how we can help you with your case, contact the personal injury lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation from a motorcycle accident lawyer. We are here to help accident victims in Missouri City, TX.
How Your Motorcycle Accident Happened
Many different factors may have led to your motorcycle accident, including who was at fault. There are many ways the accident caused your pain and suffering.
Our lawyers help our clients injured in motorcycle accidents caused by:
- Drunk driving (DWI) or DUI
- Poor driving conditions
- Manufacturer defects or damaged parts
- Driver negligence or distraction
- Pedestrian accident
- Traffic violations
- Commercial trucks or buses
Regardless of how you were injured or who caused your accident, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC may be able to help you with your case. We can answer your questions and help you decide which course of action to take regarding your claim.
Schedule a free case evaluation with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Missouri City, TX today. Call us at 713-850-8600.
How to Determine Liability in a Motorcycle Accident
Establishing liability in a motorcycle accident case depends on the circumstances of the accident, and how the other party’s actions or negligence led to your injury. The parties that may be responsible include:
- Motorcycle manufacturing company
- Road maintenance crew
- Negligent, distracted, or intoxicated driver
- Careless or inattentive pedestrian
- Careless rider on the back of your bike
- Commercial driver
To establish fault and liability, you will need to submit substantial evidence that proves that someone else is liable for all damages related to your accident.
A D. Miller & Associates, PLLC motorcycle accident lawyer in Missouri City, TX can help you file a claim against the at-fault party to recover your losses. Call our law firm today at 713-850-8600 to set up a free case evaluation.
How We Can Establish Liability in a Motorcycle Accident Case
To help you get the compensation you need and hold the other property liable for your injuries, we will need to establish that the other party was solely responsible for the accident and the subsequent injuries.
Our law firm can accomplish this several ways:
- Contact eyewitnesses who were present at the scene and take their statements.
- Gather and organize medical statements, bills, and receipts.
- Hire a forensics expert to reconstruct the accident.
- Obtain the official police report or speak with the officer on the scene.
- View any photo or video footage of the accident.
If we feel that you have a claim based on the evidence, our law firm can help you negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company or take your case to court. Lawyers can manage your case, file all paperwork, and represent you during settlement negotiations or if you decide to file a lawsuit in a Texas court.
A motorcycle accident lawyer in Missouri City, TX is here to help you with your case to receive the compensation you deserve for injuries and financial losses. Call us at 713-850-8600 to schedule a consultation with one of our motorcycle accident attorneys.
Determining the Value of Your Case
The value of your motorcycle accident claims depends on several variables, such as the extent of your injuries, the circumstances of the accident, and if you share any of the blame with the at-fault party.
A motorcycle accident lawyer in Missouri City, TX will fight for a fair settlement so that you can recover financially as you heal from your injuries. Damages for which you may be eligible for compensation include:
- Current and projected medical bills, such as personal doctor visits, hospital stays, medication co-pays, and physical therapy or rehabilitation.
- Pay, benefits, or retirement that you lost from being out of work, including any missed job opportunities or inability to continue working.
- Severe mental, emotional, or physical pain and suffering over an extended period.
- Any punitive damages, if we can establish that the defendant’s actions were malicious or reckless.
The Statute of Limitations in Texas for Motorcycle Accident Cases
According to the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Title 2 § 16.033, you have two years to file a claim in a personal injury case, including motorcycle accidents.
If you do not file a claim within the two-year statute of limitations, you may be ineligible to pursue recovery for your injuries, financial losses, or other damages. Therefore, if you plan to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company to pursue legal action, you need to do so before the deadline.
Contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for Motorcycle Accident Legal Assistance in Missouri City, TX
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC works with victims of motorcycle accidents in Missouri City, TX. We can help you with your case and fight toward a fair settlement from the insurance company.
To find out more about our legal services or schedule a free consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Missouri City, TX. Contact our law firm today at 713-850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You Sue Walmart If You Slip and Fall in a Texas Store?
- What Should You Do If You’re Involved in A Motorcycle Accident in Texas?
- How Can I Prove Negligence for a Truck Accident?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in Texas?
- What Should You Do When You Slip and Fall in A Store in Texas?