Have you or loved one recently sustained an injury from an accident on someone else’s property? If so, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your medical expenses, lost pay, or other damages as part of what’s known as a premises liability case.
We Handle All Types of Premises Liability Accidents
In most premises liability cases, it’s possible one or more of the following types of accidents occurred:
- Slip and fall from rental property conditions.
- Lack of adequate signage or warning.
- Job-related injuries.
- Employer, manager, or employee negligence.
- Hazardous inside or outside conditions.
- Failure to isolate a dangerous area on the property.
- Careless or reckless actions that led to an injury.
Regardless of how your accident happened, you may still qualify for a full recovery for your expenses, financial losses, and other damages. A premises liability lawyer in Missouri City, TX from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can evaluate your case and help determine the best way to proceed with your case.
If you have questions or want to submit a claim, contact our law office at 713-850-8600.
Who Is to Blame for Your Injuries?
In a premises liability case, our law firm must establish that someone else is responsible for your accident and subsequent injuries, as well as your other damages.
Some at-fault parties we may investigate include:
- A business owner or homeowner
- Property manager
- An employee who worked on the property
- Third-party maintenance company
Several factors may determine who is at fault for your accident. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC and their premises liability lawyers in Missouri City, TX can evaluate the facts of the case and discuss the potential cause of your injuries.
We may be able to establish liability as well as your case value. Call us today to file a claim and recover your losses: 713-850-8600.
How We May Provide Legal Assistance for Your Case
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, we understand the challenges of taking on property owners and their insurance companies after a premises liability accident. Therefore, we provide comprehensive legal services that handle all the aspects of your case.
Complete Case Management
A premises liability lawyer can handle all the necessary paperwork and documents, help you submit your claim, and manage your case to ensure that you stay within deadlines and regulations.
Obtain Evidence of Liability and Case Value
We can investigate your case in-depth to determine who is at fault and how the liable party’s negligence or reckless behavior led to your injuries and other damages. The evidence we acquire may include:
- Police accident reports
- Eyewitnesses on the scene
- Expert witnesses who can testify on your behalf
- Videos or photos
- Medical bills and other essential documents
- Any previous claims or lawsuits brought against the at-fault party
Engage With the At-Fault Party’s Insurance Company
In most premises liability cases, you will likely negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company. If so, our law firm can represent you so that you don’t have to face the insurance adjuster on your own.
Once we file all the necessary paperwork, the insurance company decides to accept or reject the claim and on what terms. The company may offer a settlement.
File a Lawsuit Against the At-Fault Party
If the insurance company rejects your claim or offers an unfair settlement, you may have the option to file a lawsuit and have your case heard in a Texas court. We can provide legal assistance, pursue your case on your behalf, and represent you in court.
An attorney will have your best interest in mind throughout all legal proceedings. We can help you with your case and receive fair compensation for all your damages.
Call us today to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a premises liability lawyer in Missouri City, TX: 713-850-8600.
What Are You Eligible to Claim?
The circumstances of your case — including how the accident happened and who caused it — will determine your case value and what you are eligible to claim. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may qualify to claim the following losses:
- All related medical expenses, including surgeries, extended care, and physical therapy.
- Lost income, benefits, retirement, or future earning capacity.
- In-home disability or extended care.
- Severe physical and emotional pain and suffering.
- Loss of consortium (damages to a spouse or family member).
- Loss of joy, ongoing depression, or substandard living.
- Wrongful death – If a loved one passed away in an accident on someone else’s property, a lawyer can help you file a claim to pursue damages through a wrongful death action.
File Your Premises Liability Case in Missouri City, TX Now!
According to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Title 2 § 16.033, you have two years to file a claim for a personal injury case, including a premises liability accident.
If you fail to file a claim within the two-year statute, you may no longer be able to pursue your case or file a lawsuit against the defendant. Therefore, if you want to know your legal options and how to move forward with your claim, then contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC before this deadline runs out.
A D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Attorney Is Here to Help You!
Taking on business owners and their insurance companies may be intimidating, but you don’t have to go it alone. The lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC are here to represent you and fight for a fair settlement for your injuries.
You should not be liable for the injuries you sustained due to someone else’s negligence or careless actions. Call us right now at 713-850-8600 for a free, no-obligation consultation with a premises liability lawyer in Missouri City, Texas.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- The Woodlands Tractor-Trailer Accident Lawyer
- What Happens When You Get Into A Car Accident With No Insurance In Texas?
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- Which Relatives Are Allowed To Sue For Wrongful Death?
- Do You Need a Car Accident Attorney to Recover Money for Property Damage?