You may receive financial recovery for an Uber or Lyft ridesharing accident in Plano. A lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will represent you in a lawsuit or insurance claim. They will handle your entire case.
One or more defendants may cover your medical care, pain and suffering, and other losses.
What Can You Receive Compensation for?
The type of financial recovery you may receive generally depends on your case type. We generally pursue a recovery for:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Property damage
These are broad categories of damages. Our team pursues financial coverage for every specific cost related to your accident. This includes:
- Medical tests
- Medical imaging
- Doctors’ visits
- Medical equipment
- Psychological counseling
Our team will review your losses. Before we seek a financial recovery, we will determine the value of each loss. Those values will determine how much coverage we seek.
How Much Is Your Financial Recovery Worth?
A lawyer from our firm will determine the value of your financial recovery by:
- Identifying every loss
- Projecting future losses
- Assigning a monetary value to each loss
- Totaling the value of each of your losses
We must know the facts of your case in order to complete this process. Therefore, we can determine a fair financial recovery only once we accept your case.
Why Choose D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ as Your Law Firm?
Our firm will pursue a positive outcome for you. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ offers you:
- A robust team of lawyers
- Investigative services
- Paralegal services
- Help with your appointments, including the arrangement of medical care
- Full-service legal care
We will meet you wherever it is convenient. Our team is familiar with personal injury law. We are prepared to complete your Uber and Lyft ridesharing case.
How do We Complete Your Case?
Our team does everything necessary to complete your case. We generally begin by meeting with you or your injured loved one.
During your case review, we:
- Listen to your account of events
- Listen to how your accident has affected you
- Record all relevant information
- Explain the next steps for your case
Once your case gets underway, we direct our attention towards financial recovery.
We Identify All of Your Losses
Losses are critical to a ridesharing collision case. We identify your losses by:
- Visiting the accident scene (if doing so could be relevant)
- Obtaining and reviewing your medical records
- Determining how much income you have lost
- Determining how much income you could lose in the future
- Reviewing your non-economic losses, like pain and suffering
With this documentation, we will assign monetary values to each loss. This will provide us a basis for seeking compensation.
We Hire Experts as Necessary
Our team handles the hiring of all experts for your case. Experts may be a valuable tool to:
- Educate us about topics specific to your case
- Provide testimony
- Reconstruct your accident
- Lend additional credibility to our arguments
Experts and other case resources cost you nothing.
We Pursue a Settlement
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that, for civil cases, settlements are more likely than trials. A lawyer from our firm who serves Plano can seek a settlement for you. Depending on the nature of your Uber or Lyft ridesharing accident, we may pursue a settlement from:
- An insurer
- A motorist
- A ridesharing company
- A vehicle or parts manufacturer
- The city of Plano
The D. Miller & Associates PLLC™ team will gather the necessary facts to complete your case. We will pursue the financial recovery that you deserve.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™
Hiring our firm could deliver several benefits. You will not have to worry about your case once it is in our hands. As a consequence, you:
- Can focus on your health, wellbeing, and recovery
- Do not have to stress over legal issues
- Can leave the fight for a financial recovery to us
Consider our team’s qualifications for handling your case.
We Understand Personal Injury Law in Plano
As trained lawyers, we understand personal injury law. We handle ridesharing accident cases. We know the legal requirements for success in such cases.
If you do not have a lawyer, then you may have to:
- Research personal injury law
- Apply laws and statutes to your own case
- Negotiate for compensation on your own
These responsibilities may be outside of your comfort zone. Trying to navigate the legal process without help may also come with great risk. Instead, consider hiring D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ to complete your case.
We Have Experience Negotiating Settlements and Completing Trials
You generally have two paths to possible compensation. They are:
- A settlement (insurance or pre-trial)
- A judgment
Negotiations can be difficult. During this process, we:
- Make your case for financial recovery
- Rebut any arguments against your case
- Present evidence, documentation, and witness accounts
- Field compensation offers
We may handle these same responsibilities during a trial. Our team will handle any other trial-related responsibilities.
We Care About Your Wellbeing
Not every law firm treats its clients with a human approach. We do. Our team will look out for you by:
- Ensuring that you are receiving adequate medical care
- Monitoring your recovery
- Returning your phone calls and emails promptly
All the while, we seek the financial recovery that you deserve. Putting you on a better financial footing is the clearest way for us to help.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ for a Free Case Evaluation
It is generally in your best interest to call our firm as soon as possible. Texas Law generally limits the time that you have to file a case. For personal injury and wrongful death cases, you generally have two years from the collision date to file your case.
There may be exceptions to these laws, but you should not wait to call. Contact D. Miller & Associates™ today at (713) 850-8600 to complete a free case evaluation. Our team will review your Uber or Lyft ridesharing accident in Plano. We may then assign a lawyer from our firm to start your case.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What if You Have Trouble Paying Medical Bills After a Serious Car Accident?
- Do You Need to Pay a Retainer For Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
- What If Your Spouse Can No Longer Have Children After a Car Accident?
- How Much of a Settlement Should I Expect for A Herniated Disk?
- What Is the Free Consultation with a Personal Injury Attorney Like?