Losing a loved one is a pain like no other. When that pain is the result of someone’s negligence, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® listens to victims and helps them get justice. Our team can handle your wrongful death lawsuit from start to finish.
When you hire a Plano wrongful death lawyer from our firm, your sole focus can be on your well-being. You deserve to take your time grieving without the stress of a lawsuit. Our team will allow you to do that. You can learn more about your possible financial recovery and next steps during a free case evaluation today.
How D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Will Handle Your Wrongful Death Case in Plano
Although our firm has great compassion for each victim of wrongful death, not everybody has the same tact. In fact, multiple parties may immediately begin fighting against your wrongful death action. Our firm will protect you from insurers, attorneys, and others as you handle final arrangements for your loved one and take care of your family.
These parties will need to deal with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, if they have any case-related concerns. Not only will a wrongful death lawyer from our team protect your rights, but they will also:
Build Your Case With Evidence and Documentation
Having strong evidence and documentation can be highly beneficial for a wrongful death case. Our attorneys will act quickly to secure such evidence and documentation. Though evidence can be vastly different from one case to the next, we may be able to obtain:
- Witness accounts that support the core arguments of your wrongful death case
- Expert testimony indicating negligence by defendants in your case
- Photographs that prove parties’ liability
- Video footage of an event that caused your loved one’s death
- Relevant police reports
- Other evidence that strengthens your Plano wrongful death case
Documentation will show how you and your loved ones have suffered because of the wrongful death. Testimony from experts, medical bills, and proof of the decedent’s earnings could all be of use.
Complete The Little Things Essential to a Wrongful Death Case
A wrongful death case involves some pivotal stages, such as settlement negotiations. There are also many smaller duties that are essential to your case. Our firm will complete those duties, which may include:
- Drafting and filing paperwork
- Placing phone calls, sending emails, and overseeing all other case-related communications
- Communicating with representatives of the legal system to monitor your case’s progress
- Keeping you aware of your case’s progress
We have an entire team of attorneys and paralegals to handle every aspect of your case.
Working With Experts to Strengthen Your Plano Wrongful Death Action
Succeeding in a wrongful death case means making convincing arguments. Experts can add credibility to your case, especially when speaking of technical or medical aspects of the case. Our team will vet and hire experts who can help your case.
Negotiate A Settlement (and Fight for Your Recovery at Trial If We Need to)
We may be able to resolve your case with a settlement. This outcome can be preferable for those who have lost a loved one and do not want a prolonged legal fight. While we can and will take your case to trial, we’ll work hard to secure a fair settlement for you.
Our firm represents those who have lost loved ones to motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, dangerous products, and all other hazards. Let a Plano wrongful death lawyer from our firm represent you so that you can work through your loss in peace.
What does a Financial Recovery for a Wrongful Death Cover?
Your family has a story to tell, and that story will revolve around the loved one you have lost. It’s our firm’s job to listen to that story and crystallize the losses that you’ve experienced.
We will take the time to understand your damages and project your future damages. Your recoverable losses may include:
- Pain and suffering: A decedent’s surviving family members experience intense loss from a sudden fatality. This loss can cause emotional anguish, depression, grief, and other painful responses.
- Lost financial support: If the decedent financially supported you and your loved ones, we’ll factor their earnings into your case. Our attorneys may project the future income that your family lost because of the decedent’s passing.
- Lost companionship and guidance: Humans provide much more than financial support. Our team seeks justice when people like you lose a spouse or parent and the emotional and psychological support that they provided you.
- Any other recoverable damages resulting from your loved one’s passing: The circumstances of each wrongful death are unique. We’ll consider any other losses, like property damage and the cost of medical equipment, that pertain to your case.
We take the time to understand all our clients’ damages. We may involve your doctors and our own experts in this process. It is essential that we understand how your loss has affected you. We want your settlement to cover current and future losses.
What Value does D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Offer You and Your Loved Ones?
D.Miller & Associates, PLLC® serves communities throughout Texas. This experience allows us to be aware of the latest changes in civil codes and practices. When you hire us, you get a law firm that is knowledgeable, actively completing cases (and keeping our negotiating skills sharp), and compassionate toward your immense loss.
One former client explains what being a D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® client is like:
- “I have been represented by D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for almost a year and I have nothing but positive things to say. The people there are always friendly and do their best to answer any questions to the best of their ability. I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims you may have.” – Wayne Peacock, former client
You are not alone after losing a loved one in Plano, no matter your personal circumstances. Our firm is here to assist you, starting today.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Today for a Free Case Evaluation
The loss of a loved one in Plano cannot go without justice. A wrongful death lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will handle your legal needs so that you can work through your loss without interruption.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today for a free consultation where we will evaluate your case.