If you or a loved one were hurt in an accident involving a commercial vehicle, you may want to contact a firm that handles commercial vehicle accidents as soon as possible. You should know that the insurance carrier for the other party may try to blame you for the accident to avoid paying a claim. Large truck accidents are common nationwide in the United States. According to a safety fact sheet from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), large trucks and buses account for 12% of traffic fatalities.
You should not have to deal with an insurance adjuster while you are recovering from your injuries. A commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Rosenberg, TX can help you navigate the legal process. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can take care of all communication with the insurance company or the defendant’s lawyer.
Let us help you pursue recoverable damages on your behalf. For a free, no-obligation case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
Why Consult a Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer Serving Rosenberg, TX
In addition to taking care of communicating and negotiating with the insurance adjuster, a lawyer can help you by:
- Building a strong case with evidence collected from the accident scene and other sources.
- Ensuring that your rights are protected under Texas law.
- Negotiating for a fair insurance settlement given your injuries and damages.
- Taking your case to trial if it is clear the other side will not negotiate in good faith.
Texas has complicated liability and negligence laws. You have the opportunity now to seek recovery for your damages. We encourage you to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today to learn more about our valuable services.
For a free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
We Help Make Your Life Easier After an Accident
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped countless individuals and families recover damages from accidents that were not their fault. We are proud to serve Rosenberg with the highest adherence to legal and professional standards.
You are invited to call us after any kind of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Drunk driving (DWI) accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drowsy driving or asleep at the wheel accidents
- Accidents caused by defective tires, parts, or repairs
- Hit and run accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Wrongful death
A member of our team is happy to speak with you for a free case evaluation at your home, the hospital, our office, or over the phone.
How a Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer Serving Rosenberg, TX Proves Liability
If you were hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you could recover damages for such losses as medical treatment, property damage, lost pay, and more.
A commercial vehicle accident lawyer serving Rosenberg, TX will secure the necessary evidence to show how the accident is primarily the fault of the other party.
This evidence may include:
- Police or accident reports
- Witness statements
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Onboard vehicle digital information
- Photos and a medical report on your injuries
- Medical opinion by your doctor on the impact of your injuries on work, home life, and prognosis
Our firm has the resources and staff to thoroughly investigate your case. This allows us to build a detailed insurance claim and a compelling case for trial if trial becomes necessary.
Let a commercial vehicle accident attorney serving Rosenberg, TX help you recover damages from a commercial vehicle accident caused by negligence. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Recoverable Damages for a Commercial Vehicle Accident
It is possible for you to recover damages. A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will make a careful assessment of your losses and help you recover damages such as:
- Medical care and attention, including surgery, hospital stay, specialist, and prescriptions
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Lost pay while you were recuperating
- Property damage
- Other out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident
- Pain and suffering
If you have extensive injuries that leave you disabled, we can help you seek recovery for:
- Reduced earning ability
- Mental anguish
- Lifecare costs
- Loss of consortium and companionship
Each accident is different and we cannot guarantee the outcome of your case. We will work diligently to help you pursue financial recovery from all liable parties.
There Are Time Limits for Legal Action
Under Texas law, the Lone Star State has time limitations to bring personal injury lawsuits. You have two years from the date that you were injured to file a personal injury lawsuit.
If you lost a loved one from injuries sustained in the accident, you have two years from the date of their passing to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Pursuing recovery on your own is a daunting task, particularly if you are injured or grieving the loss of a loved one. A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can shoulder this responsibility for you.
Please call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation. A friendly member of our team is ready to take your call now.
We Treat Our Clients Like Family
This may be the first time you have talked to a commercial vehicle accident attorney serving Rosenberg, TX. We know that the time after an accident is frustrating, painful, and stressful. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable and confident in our legal team.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC treats each client with individual attention, respect, and compassion. Some of our clients have kindly shared their experience on our website, and we invite you to read their comments.
You may expect the following from our lawyers and professional staff:
- We can schedule a doctor’s appointment even if you do not have health insurance.
- We keep you informed about your case.
- We offer a free case evaluation.
- We build a case to establish liability.
Our firm proudly supports local charities and offers an annual college scholarship to a local student each year.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Today
You could recover damages for your injuries after an accident that was not your fault. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- What Is The Most Common Cause Of Motorcycle Accidents?
- Can I Sue for Pregnancy Complications Following a Car Accident?
- Do You Have A Motorcycle Injury Case If A Pothole Caused Your Accident in Texas?
- What Is the Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Attorney Like?