You could be entitled to financial recovery if someone’s negligent action caused your car accident. You should be aware that Texas limits the time to file a personal injury lawsuit, so it is in your best interest to speak with a car accident lawyer soon.
A car accident lawyer serving Round Rock, TX, with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can guide you through the complex process of financial recovery with the liable driver’s insurance company. He or she can also represent you in court if necessary.
We have helped many clients recover damages after a car accident. Please call today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
How a Car Accident Lawyer Benefits You
Depending on the severity of your injuries, you might find it difficult to pursue financial recovery on your own. A car accident lawyer serving Round Rock, TX, with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will help you on a contingency basis.
You deserve to know your legal rights. As your legal advocate, a car accident lawyer will make sure that these rights are protected.
Your primary concern should be your health as you recover from your injuries. While you are focusing on your well-being, a car accident lawyer can take care of:
- Evaluating your injuries and how they might prevent you from returning to your work or daily activities
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Identifying all liable parties who played a role in the collision
- Assigning a value for your current and projected damages
- Communicating with all liable parties on your behalf, including the insurance adjuster and the defendant’s lawyer
The last thing you need if you are in pain from car accident injuries is the stress of dealing with the insurance adjuster. Please let a car accident lawyer serving Round Rock take care of the many details while you focus on feeling better.
We Have a Large Practice Area Including Car Accidents
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is a law firm dedicated to helping injured and disabled people recover financial recovery from negligent parties. We help clients who were involved in many kinds of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Drunk (DWI) driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Head-on collisions with injuries
- Defective tire accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Left-turn accidents
- Accidents with catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
A car accident lawyer serving Round Rock, TX, with our firm will carefully examine the facts and circumstances of your case. We will help you pursue financial recovery for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. For a free case evaluation, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600.
When You Should Call a Car Accident Lawyer
We urge you to get medical care after any car accident. It is possible that you have injuries without symptoms within the first few hours after the accident. Only a medical professional can assess your health and check for potential injuries or concerns.
There are several reasons why we suggest talking to an attorney as soon as possible:
- You only have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit under the Texas statute of limitations.
- Gathering evidence can be a time-sensitive issue if there is a risk that it could erode, be washed away, or go missing for whatever reason.
- It is best to interview eyewitnesses while the incident is fresh in their memory.
- You may have expenses piling up that are causing you financial stress, especially if you are currently unable to work because of your injuries.
After you have seen your doctor or medical provider, we invite you to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation. You have the right to consult an attorney after a car accident.
What Damages You Might Recover From a Car Accident
Each situation is unique. Texas allows car accident victims to seek compensatory damages for economic and noneconomic losses. A car accident lawyer serving Round Rock will carefully evaluate your injuries, prognosis, and seek damages that might include:
- Ambulance and emergency care
- Medical treatment, including surgery, tests, hospitalization, and follow-up care
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning potential due to injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Mental anguish
If you were injured in a car accident and want to find out more about potential financial recovery, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
Liability in a Car Accident Case
Certain conditions need to be met to seek financial recovery after a car accident. That is why you should consider hiring an attorney to help you through the process of proving liability, which consists of:
- Establishing that the defendant owed you a duty of care to avoid the accident if possible
- Showing how the defendant breached this duty in some way, such as speeding or texting while driving
- Linking the accident to the cause for your injuries
- Demonstrating damages in the form of medical bills, pay stubs, and other proof of loss
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is also here to help if there are several liable parties. It is our goal to help you pursue financial recovery and justice from all those responsible for your injuries and damages.
Contributing Factors in Many Car Accidents
According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TDOT), the most common factors in urban motor vehicle accidents during 2018 included:
- Not controlling speed
- Unsafe lane changes
- Driver not paying attention
- Ignoring stop signs
- Following too closely
- Improper left turn
More than 240,000 people were injured in motor vehicle accidents in 2018, according to the TDOT.
Call a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Round Rock Today
A car accident lawyer serving Round Rock, TX, with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can protect your rights and help you pursue financial recovery. For a free, no-obligation case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You Hire Our Personal Injury Lawyers with No Money?
- What Is The Average Settlement For A Car Accident?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident Without A License In Texas?
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured as a Pedestrian Accident In Texas?
- My Loved One Was Injured Or Killed In A Bus Accident, Who Is Responsible?