You were injured in a truck accident and cannot work while you are recovering. You may have medical bills and other accident-related expenses that you are struggling to cover.
If this is happening to you or a loved one, it may be time to call a truck accident lawyer serving Round Rock, TX. You could be entitled to financial recovery for those medical bills, lost income, and other damages.
A truck accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will help you recover damages and protect your legal rights. For a free case evaluation, call (713) 850-8600.
Why You Should Consider Calling a Truck Accident Lawyer
Large truck accidents can have negative physical, emotional, and financial consequences for weeks, months, or even years after the initial collision. The size and weight of these vehicles make it more likely that you could sustain injuries that need surgery, rehabilitation, or long-term care.
You might be entitled to financial recovery to help you face the challenges of life after a serious truck accident. A truck accident lawyer serving Round Rock will make sure that you understand your legal rights including the opportunity to recover damages.
This might be the first time you have been faced with life-changing injuries and damages. The kind of truck accident lawyer Round Rock, TX can offer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC understands that you may be angry and frustrated after trying to seek recovery from the insurance company or the at-fault party.
You may be able to recover damages with these services:
- Free case evaluation at your home or the hospital if traveling to our office is burdensome.
- A thorough review of your case to collect the necessary evidence of liability and negligence.
- Secure expert testimony about your injuries and how they may affect your ability to return to daily activities, work, or school.
- Assign a value to your damages for both current and projected losses.
How We May Help You Pursue Recovery
You may pursue recovery from the other party if it is proven that he or she caused your injuries through intent or reckless action. For example, your vehicle is struck by a commercial truck that ran a red light. The type of truck accident lawyer Round Rock, TX can offer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can gather evidence to show how the driver is liable.
This evidence might include:
- Witness accounts
- Police and accident reports
- Photos and videos, including from closed-circuit or traffic cameras
- Indications from skid marks, debris, and damaged vehicles
- Photos and medical tests of your injuries
- Your personal account of events
In some cases, there may be more than one liable party, such as the trucking company.
You deserve to learn more about your legal options. We invite you to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
We Accept Many Kinds of Truck Accident Cases
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped clients recover damages from negligent parties through insurance settlements or verdicts. While our successful past results cannot guarantee future outcomes, our team of lawyers, investigators, and professionals will work diligently to help you achieve a favorable result.
Our practice area includes:
- Head-on collisions with injuries
- Drunk driving (DWI) accidents
- Distracted driving accidents (such as texting while driving)
- Drowsy or fatigued driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Left turn and intersection accidents
- Defective tire accidents
- Accidents caused by potholes, road debris, and construction
We also accept cases for other personal injuries, including wrongful death, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, and premises liability.
Why It Is Important to Establish Liability
Our truck accident lawyers gather evidence and testimony to support your claim. Likewise, the liable party will try to mitigate his or her responsibility by saying that you contributed to the accident. Sometimes, the other party’s insurance adjuster may deny or downplay your injuries or attribute them to other factors.
That is why you should consider hiring a truck accident lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. We understand the complexities of Texas liability and negligence laws and can build a strong and convincing case.
The process for proving liability includes:
- Determine that the other party owed you a duty of care to take reasonable and prudent action to avoid harming you.
- Prove that the other party breached this duty of care in some manner, either through reckless action or not acting.
- Show how this negligence caused your injuries.
- Demonstrate that these injuries have left you with damages in the form of medical bills, lost income, and other losses.
Under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, you have two years from the date of the truck accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you wait longer than this time, your case will probably be dismissed.
For a free case evaluation with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, call (713) 850-8600.
How You Can Recover Damages
Our truck accident lawyers serving Round Rock help you recover damages on a contingency basis.
Your specific damages may include one or more of these types:
- Medical care including emergency and ambulance services
- Doctor’s visits
- Prescription medicines and medical equipment (such as crutches or a wheelchair)
- Rehabilitation or restorative therapies
- Lifecare costs
- Lost income
- Reduced earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can also help surviving family members pursue recovery with a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. These damages might include final expenses, pain and suffering, and lost income had your loved one survived.
You Are Invited to Call for a Free Case Evaluation
If a truck accident has left you with physical and financial damages, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC. We might be able to help you obtain financial recovery for damages caused by someone else’s error.
Call (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Prove A Property Owner Was Negligent in A Premises Liability Case?
- How Much Compensation Should You Expect For A Brain Injury Case?
- What Are the Downsides of Not Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Non-Injury Damages In a Car Accident?
- How Does Maximum Medical Improvement Apply to My Injury Case?