D. Miller & Associates, PLLC offers free case evaluations because we believe that you should consult an attorney after any car accident that was not your fault.
There are a few reasons why we feel strongly about this:
- You deserve to have your legal rights protected.
- The other party may try to blame you for all or part of the accident, which could make it difficult for you to file an insurance claim.
- You may be seriously injured and not fully able to assess the extent of your injuries and damages.
- You may be entitled to recover damages for medical bills, lost pay, and other losses.
You deserve to know your rights, particularly if you were injured or if a loved one passed away from accident-related injuries. Please call our firm today to learn more at (713) 850-8600.
How Our Firm May Help You After a Car Accident
There is nothing more frustrating than dealing with the other party’s insurance adjuster. Insurance companies lose when they pay a claim, especially when they pay damages to a non-policy holder.
As car accident lawyers serving San Antonio, we are familiar with insurance claims. We take care of the details so that you can relax and recover from your injuries. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help you recover damages on a contingency basis.
Our lawyers can perform the following services for our clients:
- Investigate the cause of your accident to figure out who is primarily responsible
- Learn the extent of your injuries and how they may create long-term or future health issues
- Obtain proof of your damages from medical, automotive, and other subject matter experts
- Communicate with the insurance adjuster on your behalf
- Negotiate an acceptable settlement
- Take your case to court if necessary
You do not have to face the physical, emotional, and financial outcome of a car accident on your own. Our lawyers will relieve you of the stress involved in seeking financial recovery.
Car Accident Lawyers Serving San Antonio
Traffic accidents in 2018 were attributed to more than 249,000 injuries, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. Many contributing factors lead to a motor vehicle accident. Our lawyers have helped after various collisions, including but not limited to:
- Head-on collisions with injuries
- Drunk driving (DWI) accidents
- Drowsy driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Defective tire, parts, or repair accidents
- Accidents caused by potholes and road debris
If you received injuries in a car accident caused by someone’s recklessness, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for a free case evaluation at (713) 850-8600.
Injuries from a Car Accident Can Be Life-Threatening
You could be seriously injured after a car accident, even if your vehicle sustained minor damage. That is why we urge all car accident victims to get medical care right away. Some injuries, such as whiplash or a concussion, may not show symptoms for several hours or even a day after the accident. Only a medical professional can determine the extent and severity of your injuries and start you on a treatment plan.
The following are potential injuries from a car accident:
- Broken, crushed, or fractured bones
- Soft tissue damage
- Lacerations and contusions
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
We strongly recommend that you follow your healthcare professional’s recommendations for treatment and follow-up care.
If We Show Liability, We Can Help You Pursue Recovery
Depending on your injuries, you might need surgery, rehabilitation, and other therapy. You may have to miss work for several days, weeks, or even months.
Car accident injuries typically lead to medical bills, lost pay, and other expenses. If someone else caused the accident, a lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will pursue recovery from the liable party.
A car accident lawyer serving San Antonio will determine if your case meets the necessary factors of liability, such as:
- The other party owed you a duty of care to take reasonable steps to prevent you from harm.
- The other party breached this duty of care in some way.
- This breach, or negligence, caused your injuries.
- You now have damages in the form of economic and noneconomic losses.
You should not have to suffer twice for someone’s error. Call us today for a free case evaluation at (713) 850-8600.
Getting You Recovery for Your Injuries
A car accident lawyer can make sure that your damages are accounted and may pursue recovery for the following:
- Medical care, both current and future
- Lost pay
- Diminished earning ability due to injury, either temporary or permanent
- Pain and suffering
- Car repairs or replacement (also temporary transportation or car rental)
- Mental anguish
If you lost a loved one in a car accident, please accept our condolences. A lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can pursue wrongful death damages on your behalf. These may cover losses such as funeral costs, lost income, and loss of companionship.
We Identify All Liable Parties
There might be more than one liable party who contributed to your injuries. As an example, if a commercial delivery truck struck your car, a lawyer may be able to prove vicarious liability to the shipping company, the truck carrier, and other parties.
Texas Has a Deadline for Legal Action
The Texas statute of limitations for a personal injury lawsuit is two years after the date of the accident. In a wrongful death case, the statute of limitations is two years from the date that your loved one passed away. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is often able to negotiate a settlement for our clients, and we have successfully tried personal injury cases when necessary.
Call a Car Accident Attorney Serving San Antonio
Our legal team is committed to reaching the best possible outcome for you and your family. We invite you to call for a free case evaluation to learn about your potential recovery at (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- I Was Just Injured In A Truck Accident, What Should I Do?
- Do I Need an Attorney to Pursue a Truck Accident Claim?
- How Do You Respond to a Low Personal Injury Settlement Offer?
- How Soon Do You Need to File A Claim After A Bicycle Accident in Texas?
- What Are Damages and Why Do Personal Injury Lawyers Fight to Recover Them?