Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident? If your injuries are severe enough to change your physical abilities and appearance, our catastrophic injury lawyer serving San Antonio can seek financial recovery from the at-fault party and their insurance company.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, we do the hard work of building your case. We can gather evidence and assess your losses. Our representation goal is to obtain the best possible outcome for you and to help you start rebuilding your life.
Our Catastrophic Injury Attorney Seeks Damages For San Antonio Clients
A non-catastrophic injury is one from which you can expect to recover over time. A catastrophic injury is one that can leave you temporarily or permanently incapacitated. It can also force you to make changes to your preferred lifestyle and activities and modifications to your home or vehicle.
Our law firm helps you recover the health care and related expenses you incurred after the accident, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Assistive medical devices
- Home and vehicle modifications
- Rehabilitations and therapies
- Treatment-related travel expenses
We also seek recovery for other financial losses related to your injuries, such as:
- Past and future income loss
- Impairments and disfigurement
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If a loved one did not survive their catastrophic injuries, we help surviving family members recover wrongful death damages. These can include funeral and burial expenses and damages for losses such as companionship, society, and consortium.
We Make Sure Your Potential Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
Our team works hard to resolve your lawsuit with an out-of-court settlement. Although rare, some cases will have to go to court. We prepare for this eventuality by filing your lawsuit within the timelines defined by Texas law.
- Personal injury lawsuits must be filed within two years of the date your injuries occurred
- Wrongful death lawsuits must be filed within two years of the date of a loved one’s demise
Many factors can alter the statute of limitations, so the best way to ensure compliance is to let our personal injury law firm manage the timeline of your case. With adequate notice from you, we ensure the filing deadline is accurately interpreted and complied with.
Leave Evidence Collection to Our Catastrophic Injury Attorney Serving San Antonio
The evidence we compile for you tells the story of your accident. The majority of personal injury cases are settled without going to court when the evidence points to liability and steers cases toward settlement versus trial.
The evidence our law firm collects for you may include:
- Medical records and bills
- Accident and incident report
- Animal control reports
- Witness statements
- Photos and videos
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, evidence collection is only the beginning of our commitment to building strong cases. When you are ready to hold the at-fault party responsible for your severe injuries and the costs that stem from them, our law firm is ready to help.
We Represent Clients Injured in Negligence-Based Accidents
If you or a loved one is struggling to cope with the physical and financial trauma of accidental injuries, you could have the basis of a personal injury case. Our catastrophic injury attorneys represent clients injured in:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bite or attack cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- Medical malpractice
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, we can explain how we will build your case file and pursue the financial recovery you are entitled to receive. While we take care of the details of your case, you can concentrate on your physical recovery.
Our Catastrophic Injury Attorney Serving San Antonio is on Your Side
After suffering a life-changing injury, you never have to seek financial recovery on your own. When our law firm handles your personal injury case, we can take all of the following actions to build your case, including:
- Investigate the cause of your injuries
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Compile the evidence that proves your case
- Search for supporting photos and video footage
- Speak with interested parties on your behalf
We work with the insurance company to negotiate appropriate financial recovery for you. We also manage the back-and-forth negotiation process and weigh the pros and cons of each offer you receive. If you do not receive a fair offer, we will prepare your evidence for court and represent you in a trial if necessary.
See Why Previous Clients Trust Our Legal Team
The law firm that represents you in a personal injury matter can make a big difference in your case. When our previous clients talk about our firm, they say the following:
- Shelley Flynt Bradley: “The staff here are genuinely concerned about what is going on in our lives. They have walked me through every step, and I sincerely appreciate their helpfulness.”
- Kiana Skyy: “Great firm and they follow up on everything and they make sure you are comfortable and that everything is correct with your claim. I would highly recommend.”
- Daniel Lieberg: “Very attentive and helpful law firm. Quick to answer your questions and explain tough legal language and made a negative time of my life have a positive outcome and brighter future.”
Learn more about our commitment to compassionate, responsive legal service and support by reading additional reviews on our client testimonials page.
Work With Our Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Serving San Antonio Today
A serious accident that leads to significant injuries can change your life. At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, our catastrophic injury lawyer serving San Antonio can build a case for recovery. While we handle the details of your case, you can focus on getting better.
Our service and support start with a free evaluation of your case. Call one of our team members today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Most Common Cause Of Motorcycle Accidents?
- How Do You Know If You’ve Been Injured By a Defective Medical Device?
- What Should You Do If You Were Injured in A Hit and Run Accident in Texas?
- What Should You Do When You Slip and Fall in A Store in Texas?
- When Do You Need to Involve the Police After an Auto Accident in Texas?