A catastrophic injury can change your life or the life of someone you love forever. If negligence caused the injury, our law firm can help you seek damages. Our catastrophic injury lawyer serving Spring, TX, will identify the at-fault party and document their negligence, recklessness, or carelessness.
The legal professionals at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will deal with the insurance company so that you do not have to. We also handle the settlement negotiation process and ensure your case meets all legal, notification, and filing deadlines. In short, we do all the legwork of building your case and fighting for your rights.
Our Law Firm Advocates for Victims of Negligence-Based Accidents
When we take on your injury case, we stop at nothing to hold the at-fault party financially liable for your current health and ongoing needs. To bolster and support your case, we will:
- Investigate the cause of your injury and accident
- Assess your ongoing medical needs
- Document the at-fault party’s negligence and liability
- Consult medical and other expert witnesses
- Handle all case-related communication
- Negotiate a favorable financial settlement
You do not have to prepare your case without legal service, support, and guidance. Our personal injury lawyer serving Spring, TX, will handle all the hard work of building your case. Our team will get behind your fight for financial recovery and pursuit of the best possible outcome for you.
The Lifelong Financial Impact of a Catastrophic Injury
A catastrophic injury permanently changes your physical ability or appearance. Examples can include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Severe burns
- Limb loss
- Lasting disfigurement
- Loss of sight
- Loss of hearing
- Temporary or permanent paralysis
- Organ damage or loss
A catastrophic injury can require ongoing medical, therapeutic, and rehabilitative care. It may also require multiple surgical procedures, limb replacement, or permanent care and support. Our law firm will clarify the category of your injury. We also explain how medical evidence will support its classification and your right to financial recovery.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Personal Injury Practice Areas
We pursue financial recovery for clients who suffer catastrophic injuries due to another person or entity’s negligence. This includes:
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Defective drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Defective products
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injuries
- Premises liability
We will evaluate the cause of your injuries for free and explain your available options for financial recovery from the negligent party.
Evidence We Can Collect to Prove the At-Fault Party’s Negligence
The at-fault party’s action must constitute negligence for them to be responsible for your financial recovery for a catastrophic injury. Our law firm will prove their duty, breach, causation, and damages. We can collect the following evidence:
- Medical records
- Accident report
- Incident report
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Expert witness statements
We also collect evidence that proves the costs of your injuries and their related expenses. This evidence includes:
- Medical bills
- Proof of income
- Property repair bills
- Written prognosis
You can leave evidence collection to our team. We will construct a robust case file for you while you focus on rebuilding your life.
Damages Our Law Firm Fights to Recover for You for a Spring Catastrophic Injury
Our catastrophic injury lawyer serving clients in Spring, TX, can assess your case and create a comprehensive list of recoverable damages, which can include:
- Medical bills
- In-home medical care
- Lost income and benefits
- Property damage
- Property loss
- Past and future medical bills
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
If a family member did not survive their catastrophic injuries, we fight to recover the damages your loved one would have received. We can also help you pursue wrongful death damages, such as:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Loss of your loved one’s domestic support
- Loss of consortium and society
- Loss of guidance and protection
Your case is unique and will have a specific monetary value. Our team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® will ensure your case opposing parties will not undervalue or underpay your losses.
Our Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Will File Your Spring, TX, Injury Case on Time
The state limits the time you have to file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent person responsible for your injuries. According to Texas law, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit. Similarly, if a loved one succumbed to their catastrophic injuries, your family generally has two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Filing your lawsuit on time is a legal requirement — one that can be hard to comply with on your own. Our legal team will explain all deadlines that apply to your case. We will also ensure your case meets the filing deadline.
Read Recommendations and Testimonials from Previous Injured Clients
We have helped injured clients seek financial recovery since 2002. When clients we helped in the past leave testimonials about our law firm, they say the following:
- Adrianne Frencl: Every time I’ve called, they have been very courteous and attentive. They also answered all my questions I had regarding my case and made me feel like they truly care about my claim…I will go to them for any other legal issues I may have in the future.
- Sherry Creech: Helped me when I could find no one…They are very in depth, professional…Making one feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire ordeal…Recommend D. MILLER and ASSOCIATES PLLC to All that need a hardworking dedicated team of professionals when in need of rebuilding their own lives.
You can read additional testimonials and recommendations on our client testimonials page and see why you can count on us to fight for your financial recovery.
Get a Free Personal Injury Case Evaluation for a Spring, TX, Catastrophic Injury
Were you or someone you love injured in a negligence-based accident? If your injuries were severe enough to be life-changing or life-threatening, we can help. Our catastrophic injury lawyer serving Spring, Texas, can help you pursue financial recovery. Learn more about your rights and the at-fault party’s responsibilities.
Call our case evaluation team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® to get started today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Do I Do If I Was a Victim of Sexual Assault While in College?
- My Child Was Injured At School – Can I Sue?
- What Should You Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- What Is a Deposition & How Do They Affect Personal Injury Cases?
- How Much Should You Expect in a Commercial Uber Accident Settlement In Texas?