According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 80 percent of motorcycle accidents result in injuries or loss of life to the rider. If you were hurt or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, please call our motorcycle accident lawyers in Spring, TX.
You might be facing a lengthy recuperation period at home or in the hospital. If you cannot come to our law firm, we will come to you. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Are Often Catastrophic
We represent motorcycle accident victims as well as people injured in auto, truck, bus, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents. The lack of a protective structure around a motorcycle rider contributes to major injuries. According to the National Institute of Health, the most common injuries from a motorcycle accident include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Partial or complete paralysis
- Internal bleeding and organ loss
- Broken, shattered, or crushed bones from the impact or ejection
- Loss of limbs
Some motorcycle accident victims never fully recover from their injuries and face permanent disability. The lifecare costs from a motorcycle accident can easily drain your savings. You should find out if you can recover for your injuries and damages. Call our motorcycle accident lawyers in Spring, TX at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
You Deserve To Know Your Legal Options
If someone caused your motorcycle accident, you could be maybe able. Any criminal charges against the at-fault party do not include compensation for your accident-related expenses. If you qualify for compensation, you have the legal right to file a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company or sue.
Either way, our motorcycle accident attorneys will help you. You pay no attorney fees unless we are successful. Call (713) 850-8600 for your free case evaluation.
We Determine if Your Motorcycle Accident Is Due to Someone’s Negligence
A lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC may determine if your accident was caused by someone’s careless driving, a pothole, or a defective motorcycle part or tire. Regardless of the cause, a motorcycle accident lawyer in Spring, TX will seek the compensation you could receive. To recover we must show that:
- The other driver or party had a duty of care to avoid the accident.
- His or her failure to act responsibly caused the accident.
- You suffered injuries from the accident.
- You have physical, mental, or financial damages from your injuries.
We Will Handle Your Case While You Get Well
Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Spring, TX will pursue compensation while you focus on feeling better. We handle all necessary aspects of your case including:
- We check police records, witness statements, photographs, medical records, and applicable traffic laws and statutes.
- We file the necessary documents and speak with the insurance company on your behalf.
- We take your case to trial if the insurance company wrongfully denies your claim or is unwilling to offer a fair settlement.
The Clock Is Ticking On Your Potential Compensation
Please do not go through this process without a motorcycle accident lawyer who will protect your rights. We will determine if you qualify for compensation and pursue damages on your behalf. Texas has a two-year deadline on filing accident claims or lawsuits. Dealing with the insurance company is time-consuming, so please contact D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for your free case evaluation. Call (713) 850-8600.
You Could Recover Compensation for Accident-Related Expenses
You might find that returning to your normal life after your motorcycle accident is challenging. Depending on your injuries, you could face weeks or months of therapy or being in a cast. Chances are, you have missed valuable time at work.
The good news is that if you qualify, a motorcycle accident lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC in Spring will help you pursue compensation for these kinds of expenses.
Typical Damages That Can Be Awarded in a Motorcycle Accident Claim
We will file your claim and communicate with the insurance company on your behalf. Our priority is to recover your losses and recover for expenses such as:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages and/or benefits
- Reduced earning potential
- Diminished quality of life
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Vehicle or property damage
- Car rental or other transportation
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
No Recovery, No Fee Means Affordable Legal Representation
You pay no attorney fees unless we are successful. Our firm believes that legal representation should be affordable and accessible. If you have any questions about our no recovery, no fee policy, please call (713) 850-8600.
We Are a Plaintiffs-Only Law Firm
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has limited its practice to helping injured and disabled people. We vigorously pursue claims for men and women injured by someone else’s intentional or negligent actions. It is our experience that insurance companies try to settle motorcycle accident claims as quickly as possible. We stand up to insurance companies who try to deny or delay your claim.
You can help us strengthen your claim when you:
- Call our firm as soon as possible after the accident.
- Keep all medical bills, repair costs, and other accident-related receipts
- Make a detailed account of the accident
- Avoid posting about your accident on social media
- Allow us to speak to the insurance adjuster
We cannot guarantee the outcome of your case. We can promise that your case will be handled with expert, personal attention. We keep you up-to-date by phone or email. Our firm also has Facebook live stream sessions to answer client questions. Let us be your voice during this tough time. For a free case evaluation with motorcycle accident lawyers in Spring, TX please call (713) 850-8600
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You Recover Money for Lost Earnings After a Car Accident?
- What Are the Downsides of Not Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case?
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?
- What Can I Do if My Child Is Hit by a Car?
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured In Bicycle Accident In Texas?