If you or someone you love was a survivor of sexual abuse, you are entitled to various forms of financial recovery. Obtaining financial recovery can be a time-consuming and complex process. Fortunately, you do not have to fight for financial recovery without legal guidance and support. Our sexual abuse lawyer serving Spring will assess your recoverable damages and identify all potentially liable parties.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®, we make sure your voice is heard. We will build your case while you focus on your physical recovery. Our representation can start with a free evaluation of the details of your case. Our sexual abuse victim lawyers will follow through and keep fighting on your behalf, handling the insurance company and protecting you from bad faith tactics and unwarranted delays.
Damages We Work Hard to Recover for Sexual Abuse Survivors
As a sexual abuse survivor, you could be entitled to various forms of financial recovery. When we take on your case, we create a carefully detailed list of your recoverable damages.
On your behalf, we pursue all liable parties and their insurers to recover:
- Economic damages can include past, current, and future medical bills and psychological health care. They can also include lost wages, loss of future earnings, and any additional economic costs.
- Non-economic recoverable damages can include ongoing pain and suffering, mental anguish, and emotional anxiety. They can also include any lasting physical impairments or disfiguring injuries.
In rare cases, recovery of punitive damages might be possible. Our personal injury lawyer serving Spring will evaluate your case and the actions that led to the abuse. We will inform you if punitive damages are available in your case.
Texas’ Sexual Abuse Statute of Limitations
Like all civil lawsuits, yours is limited to a specific filing deadline called a statute of limitations. Complying with the statute of limitations is a mandatory part of your case. It can also be a confusing one since it can fluctuate based on a number of factors.
You do not have to interpret or meet the state’s notification and filing deadlines on your own. Leave the timeline to our sexual abuse lawyer serving Spring, TX. Our familiarity with state law means we understand the statute of limitations. It also means we understand any factors of your case that might create a change.
Why You Can Trust Our Sexual Abuse Attorney Serving Spring, TX
We understand the challenges of building an effective sexual abuse case. Let us handle it for you. We will listen to your story with compassion and kindness. To help you navigate the difficult financial recovery process, our sexual abuse lawyer serving Spring will do all of the following on your behalf:
- Investigate your sexual abuse case
- Identify all potentially liable parties
- Protect your privacy and anonymity
- Assess your recoverable damages
- Compile and organize evidence
- Filed your case within the allotted time
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
- Prepare your case for trial, if needed
Leave the hard work and legwork of building your case to our client-focused team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®. We never stop fighting for you or for the best possible outcome of your case.
What You Need to Know About Assigning Financial Liability
No one should be subjected to sexual abuse in any form. Our law firm can help you hold all liable parties accountable for their actions—or lack of appropriate action. We help clients who were victimized by sexual abuse, assault, harassment, misconduct, or violence.
Liability is assigned based on the weight and preponderance of the evidence we collect for you. Potentially liable parties our sexual abuse attorney serving Spring, TX, pursues on your behalf can include:
- School administrators
- Church officials
- Property owners
We will not hesitate to take on insurance companies of any size on your behalf. If we cannot negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement, we will take your case to court for resolution.
Our Client-Focused Law Firm Is Committed to Your Case
We mean it when we say we take every part of your case and your recovery seriously and stop at nothing to ensure you get the ongoing support you need and deserve. Founded in 2002, we are passionate about obtaining financial recovery for survivors of sexual abuse.
When our sexual abuse attorneys take on your case, we pride ourselves on being accessible when you need us. We even host regular Facebook live streams to answer your questions. We take careful steps to protect your privacy, per your preferences. We even handle all communication related to your case, clarifying your legal and financial recovery options.
Your case is a priority for us, so we make sure you get personalized legal care and guidance.
Reviews From Satisfied D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Clients
Our entire team is committed to providing an outstanding in-office experience. When previous clients talk about our legal team, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Wayne Peacock: “I have been represented by D. Miller & Associates, PLLC for almost a year and I have nothing but positive things to say…I would strongly recommend this firm for any of your personal injury or any other claims.”
- Adrianne Frencl: “They…answered all my questions I had regarding my case and made me feel like they truly care about my claim…I know I will go to them for any other legal issues I may have in the future.”
Our sexual abuse lawyers work hard to ensure you are treated like a person, not a case file, and to meet your unique needs throughout your civil case.
Contact Our Case Evaluation Team to Start Building Your Case
Are you or someone you love a survivor of sexual abuse? If you were, you could be entitled to financial recovery from the abuser or other negligent parties. Our sexual abuse lawyer serving Spring can help you obtain it. We will handle everything from investigation to negotiation for you.
Find out how hard our law firm will fight for you by contacting one of our case evaluation team members at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the Most That a Pedestrian Can Sue for Car Accident Injuries in Texas?
- Can You Sue For Distracted Driving Accidents In Texas?
- What Happens If You’re Injured by a Drunk Driver Who Has No Car Insurance in Texas?
- How Do You Document Evidence at The Scene of a Car Accident?
- What Types Of Accidents Are Most Likely To Cause A Serious Head Or Brain Injury In Texas?