You are invited to call us for a free case evaluation if you were injured in an accident with a commercial vehicle. Many people are not familiar with their legal rights and protections under Texas statutes. You have one opportunity to recover damages and a personal injury lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help you on a contingency basis.
You should not have to deal with insurance adjusters while you are recuperating from your personal injuries. Let a commercial vehicle accident lawyer Tomball, TX pursue financial recovery on your behalf.
Please call (713) 850-8600 to speak to a friendly team member now.
We Handle Many Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Miller & Associates, PLLC accepts many types of motor vehicle accidents and personal injury cases, including those that involve a commercial vehicle.
Our practice area includes vehicle accidents caused by:
- Texting while driving and other forms of distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Defective tires, repairs, or manufacturer parts
- Left-turn accidents
- Cargo related accidents
- Road rage accidents
- Hit and run accidents
It is up to you as the injured party to prove how the other driver caused your injuries. Our personal injury attorneys can build a strong and persuasive case to help you recover damages.
What Our Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorneys Will Do for You
Sometimes a client will ask if it is necessary to hire a lawyer after an accident with a commercial vehicle.
While you are not required to have an injury lawyer, it is your legal right. You should know that the insurance company representing the other driver probably has a team of lawyers. It can be daunting to present your case on your own, and even more so if you are not feeling well.
As a valued client, here are a few of the services that D. Miller & Associates, PLLC offers:
- We give you an objective assessment so that you can make an informed decision about your next step.
- If we are your legal team, we investigate the circumstances and details of the accident.
- We request photos, videos, testimony, and other evidence of liability.
- We compile all your bills and expenses as part of our detailed claim.
- We can take your case to court if necessary.
Your case evaluation is free so call (713) 850-8600 today.
Pursuing Damages After an Accident with a Commercial Vehicle
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has recovered damages for personally injured and disabled people who suffered because of someone’s reckless behavior.
There are two main types of compensatory damages: special and general. Sometimes these are called economic and non-economic damages.
An accident lawyer with our firm will pursue recovery for you that may include:
- Property damage including car rental if your vehicle is undrivable
- Lost pay if your injury kept you from work
- Medical care and treatment
- Pain and suffering
We will speak with your doctor or medical provider to understand the nature and extent of your personal injuries.
Additional Financial Recovery We May Seek on Your Behalf
Depending on the severity of your injuries and your prognosis, our commercial vehicle accident attorneys may also seek additional damages for such losses as:
- Reduced income potential
- Disability and related costs, including physical therapy, prosthetics, and necessary adaptations to your home
- Lifecare or domestic care
- Loss of consortium or companionship
We cannot erase the trauma of your wreck, but we can pursue recovery so you may focus on feeling better. For your free case evaluation at your home, the hospital, our office, or by telephone, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today at (713) 850-8600.
We Gather Evidence of Liability for the Best Possible Outcome
Any kind of accident creates stress, anxiety, and frustration. One of the many advantages of having a commercial vehicle accident attorney serving Tomball help you recover damages is that you do not have to worry about the many details.
Texas has complicated liability and negligence laws that require you to show that the other party’s act (or omission) more than likely caused your injuries.
A personal injury attorney with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will collect proof of this liability that might include:
- Red light camera footage
- Photos from the accident scene
- Witness statements
- On-board digital information systems
- Police reports
- Prior safety violations or accidents
It is also helpful if you can give us a detailed account of the wreck. We encourage you to write down or voice record your statement as soon as possible while details are fresh.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer Before the Insurance Adjuster
Insurance companies make a profit by collecting on premiums. They prefer not to pay claims, particularly if the claim is for extensive injuries and damages.
There are several reasons why we encourage you to talk to D. Miller & Associates, PLLC before you speak to an insurance adjuster:
- The adjuster may use your innocent comments or inadvertent inconsistencies to question or deny your claim.
- The adjuster might try to pressure you into accepting a lowball offer that is inadequate for your damages.
- The adjuster (or the insurance company’s lawyer) has a full understanding of Texas liability and negligence laws.
We deal with insurance adjusters almost every day. That is why we suggest talking to a commercial vehicle accident lawyer Tomball, TX before you make any statement or answer any questions from the insurance adjuster.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm Today for Legal Assistance
We can often reach a fair settlement with the liable party but if we cannot, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can take your case to trial. You have two years from the date you were injured to file a personal injury lawsuit. That is why you are encouraged to call today for a free case evaluation at (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Slip and Fall Injury Cases Worth in Texas?
- Can You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit if Someone Dies in a Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Texas?
- What Is The OSU Collegiate Sexual Assault Settlement?
- Do You Need To Hire A Lawyer To Recover Money For A Slip And Fall Injury?
- What If I’m Injured in A Rental Car Accident in Houston?