A motorcycle accident can cause you or a loved one to suffer catastrophic or even fatal injuries. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Arlington will help pursue financial recovery for your injuries, if you qualify. A lawyer from our firm can also seek damages in a wrongful death claim or lawsuit, if a family member passed away from a motorcycle collision. However, Texas law generally has a two-year statute of limitations on both personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, so you must act quickly.
Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation: 713-850-8600.
Many Motorcycle Accident Victims Face Huge Medical Bills They Cannot Afford
Most people do not have additional income to pay for the unexpected costs associated with a motorcycle accident. That is why you should not hesitate to call a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Arlington, to see if you qualify for recovery. It is your legal right to seek damages from the liable party. A motorcycle accident attorney with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will seek recovery for such expenses as:
- Ambulance and emergency room costs
- Hospital charges
- Doctors and other healthcare providers
- Skilled nursing care
- Disability, either temporary or permanent
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property and motorcycle damage
- Mental anguish
We know that you are in pain and worried about the future. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600 for a free case evaluation. A member of our firm is happy to meet with you in the hospital or at your home, if you are unable to come to our office.
A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Will Hold the Liable Party Accountable
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has been honored to serve injured or disabled people who suffered because of someone’s careless action. We are dedicated to pursuing recovery for clients like you who are facing physical, emotional, and financial hardships. The irresponsible or unsafe motorist who caused your injuries should take responsibility for your injuries.
In our experience, the liable party’s insurance company will try to settle for as little as possible. They do not care about your medical bills, or that you cannot work for a while, or that its own policyholder is responsible for the accident. Insurance companies make money by collecting premiums and paying as little as possible on claims. It sounds harsh, but sadly, it is often true.
We Investigate the Circumstances of Your Motorcycle Accident
A motorcycle accident lawyer will examine the facts of your case to determine if the other party is liable. This objective examination includes:
- Review police reports
- Obtain witness statements
- Photos or videos of the accident scene with skid marks, debris, and other factors
- Your personal account of the accident
- Photos of your injuries and damaged motorcycle
- Time of day, weather, and road conditions when the accident occurred
- Driving record of the liable motorist
There are certain conditions your case must meet to show you are entitled to financial recovery. Our team will demonstrate the following four elements:
- Licensed drivers in Texas have a duty of care to motorists, pedestrians, motorcycles, and others to drive safely and take reasonable action to avoid an accident
- In your situation, the driver breached this duty of care with some sort of negligent action, such as running a stop sign or falling asleep at the wheel
- You suffered injuries in the accident
- This breach of duty caused the accident, your injuries, and your damages in the form of hospital bills, lost pay, and other losses
Our team will fight for the recovery you deserve. For a free case evaluation, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600.
We Accept Many Kinds of Motorcycle Accident Cases
A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Arlington will protect your rights and help pursue recovery if you qualify. The injury lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC help injured or disabled riders recover from a variety of car accidents involving motorcycles such as:
- Accidents involving drunk drivers
- Hit and runs
- Defective parts or repairs
- Multiple vehicle accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Head-on accidents
- Sideswipes or being driven off the road
- Potholes or road debris
- Accidents involving trucks, 18-wheelers, or buses
Our lawyers work on a contingency basis. If you have any questions, or to get started building your case today, please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at 713-850-8600.
Our Commitment to You as a Valued Client
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, please talk to a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. You do not need the stress of dealing with an insurance adjuster, who may try to pressure you into a lowball settlement offer.
This may be the first time you have contacted a law firm. Our entire legal and professional team is dedicated to making you feel as comfortable as possible. Here is what you can expect as a client:
- We will keep you informed on the progress of your case
- A member of our team will return your calls or emails promptly
- Your free case evaluation can take place at your home or in the hospital if it is more convenient for you
- Our team will protect and preserve your rights
- We have an entire team, including lawyers, investigators, paralegals, and medical coordinators, dedicated to your case and getting you what you deserve
If you want someone in your corner fighting for your rights, please call a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Arlington from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation: 713-850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Afford a Lifetime of Medical Bills After a Spinal Cord Injury In An Accident?
- What Should You Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- How Much Is Your Dog Bite Injury Case Worth In Texas?
- What If a Family Member Is Too Seriously Injured to Contact a Lawyer?
- What Kind of Lawyer Do You Need for A Dog Bite Injury in Texas?