Thousands of Gulf Coast residents and business owners are waiting for the start of the BP Oil trial scheduled to start February 27 in a New Orleans federal court. The trial will determine how and who will compensate those affected as a result of the BP Oil Spill in 2010.
Many coastal workers are still unemployed or without their livelihood due to the contamination from the BP Oil spill. From tourism to the fishing industry, almost all that worked on the Gulf Coast have been economically affected by the spill and have not yet recovered.
BP Spill Victims Still Feel Economic Impact as Trial Nears
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What To Do After A Car Accident In Houston
- After An Accident With A Commercial Truck, Do I Sue The Company Or The Driver?
- What Happens If You Get In An Accident Without A License In Texas?
- What If Your Spouse Can No Longer Have Children After a Car Accident?
- Can You Recover Money for Lost Earnings After a Car Accident?