Thousands of Gulf Coast residents and business owners are waiting for the start of the BP Oil trial scheduled to start February 27 in a New Orleans federal court. The trial will determine how and who will compensate those affected as a result of the BP Oil Spill in 2010.
Many coastal workers are still unemployed or without their livelihood due to the contamination from the BP Oil spill. From tourism to the fishing industry, almost all that worked on the Gulf Coast have been economically affected by the spill and have not yet recovered.
BP Spill Victims Still Feel Economic Impact as Trial Nears
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured In Bicycle Accident In Texas?
- Who Is Legally Responsible for Your Injuries in an Accident with a Bus in Texas?
- Do You Have A Motorcycle Injury Case If A Pothole Caused Your Accident in Texas?
- Whose Insurance Do You File a Dog Bite Injury Claim in Texas?
- I Was Injured While Riding As A Passenger On A Bus, Who Can I Sue?