Thousands of Gulf Coast residents and business owners are waiting for the start of the BP Oil trial scheduled to start February 27 in a New Orleans federal court. The trial will determine how and who will compensate those affected as a result of the BP Oil Spill in 2010.
Many coastal workers are still unemployed or without their livelihood due to the contamination from the BP Oil spill. From tourism to the fishing industry, almost all that worked on the Gulf Coast have been economically affected by the spill and have not yet recovered.
BP Spill Victims Still Feel Economic Impact as Trial Nears
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Pays for Your Medical Bills During the Personal Injury Claim Process?
- Can You Sue For Distracted Driving Accidents In Texas?
- What Are Your Legal Options After a Bus Accident In Texas?
- Can I Sue If My Knee Replacement Gets Infected?
- What Are Your Legal Options If Someone Is Killed in A Pedestrian Accident in Texas?