If you were injured because of someone’s negligent behavior, you might be entitled to financial recovery. It does not matter if the party did not intend to injure you. Texas law recognizes a personal injury as any harm to your physical or mental health whether it was negligent, reckless, or carelessness.
A personal injury lawyer serving Brookshire, TX, can help you obtain financial recovery from the responsible party. Seeking recovery can be complicated; please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for your free case evaluation.
What a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do for You
Most people are not familiar enough with liability laws to fully protect their rights and pursue recovery. If you are injured and recovering, you may not feel well enough to deal with an insurance adjuster or the defendant’s lawyer.
That is why you should consult a personal injury lawyer who will protect your rights and seek recovery for your damages.
A personal injury lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will:
- Navigate settlement negotiations with insurance adjusters and other lawyers.
- Address liens that could affect the settlement.
- Secure expert testimony to show liability, assess your injuries, and value your damages.
You Have Limited Time to Pursue Recovery
Texas has a statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits of two years from the date you were injured. It takes time for a personal injury lawyer in Brookshire, TX to build a compelling case to get you the financial recovery you may be entitled to receive.
You are invited to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation. We have personal injury lawyers serving Brookshire, TX, who are available to start on your case right away.
Our Team Handles Many Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury lawsuits are a branch of civil law. You should consult with an attorney who has handled personal injury cases in diverse areas. D. Miller & Associates, PLLC is a personal injury law firm serving Brookshire, TX, in practice areas including:
- Motor vehicle accidents including car, truck, 18-wheeler and semi truck, bus, motorcycle, bicycle, moped, scooter, and pedestrian collisions
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products and repairs
- Sexual assault and abuse
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Workplace accidents
- Dog bites
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Drunk driving with injuries
- Hit and run accidents
- Wrongful death
We want you to feel comfortable when you choose a personal injury lawyer in Brookshire, TX. To learn more about how we can help you, call us today.
How We Seek Financial Recovery in a Personal Injury Case
The first step in pursuing recovery for a personal injury case it to prove liability. We will consider the following:
- Did the defendant owe you a duty of care to take reasonable measures to avoid harming you?
- Did the defendant breach this duty of care for some reason, either through intent or neglect?
- Did this cause your personal injury?
- Do you have damages in the form of physical, emotional, and financial suffering?
Your lawyer will look at the circumstances of your personal injury. They will ask for evidence that shows that the defendant is responsible for your injuries and damages.
This evidence may include:
- Your personal statement
- Witness accounts
- Police and accident reports
- Photos and/or videos
- Physical evidence
- Relevant laws about your injury
As you can see, there are many steps in a personal injury case. You deserve to have someone on your side protecting your rights and fighting for your recovery.
What You Might Expect for Financial Recovery in a Personal Injury Case
Since 2002, D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has helped many clients obtain financial recovery for their injuries and damages. While we cannot guarantee the outcome of your case, we will commit our staff and resources to get you the recovery you may be entitled to receive.
Depending on your individual situation, you could receive financial recovery for damages such as:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning potential because of injuries
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Loss of consortium or companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Our personal injury lawyers serving Brookshire, TX, work on a contingency basis only.
We Offer Personal Attention for Your Personal Injury Case
We understand how difficult this experience is for you. You may be recovering from injuries and it may take several weeks or months before you are feeling better. You should be able to focus on feeling better and getting your life back in order after your personal injury. Our injury lawyers will take care of the legal details with your best interests in mind.
In our experience, insurance companies in a personal injury case try to settle for as little as possible. We will always negotiate the best settlement for you regardless of whether it is with an auto insurance adjuster for a car accident or a lawyer representing a hospital in a medical malpractice claim.
A personal injury lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will keep you informed about the progress of your claim or lawsuit.
Get Help from a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Brookshire, TX, Today
If you or a family member were recently injured due to someone’s negligence, you could be entitled to financial recovery for medical bills and other expenses. Keep in mind that it is important to act fast. Texas law generally allows you only two years after the date of loss to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you cannot come to our office, a member of our team will meet with you at a location that’s most convenient to you. Please call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You Have A Motorcycle Injury Case If A Pothole Caused Your Accident in Texas?
- My Loved One Was Injured Or Killed In A Bus Accident, Who Is Responsible?
- Do You Need To Hire A Lawyer To Recover Money For A Slip And Fall Injury?
- What Are Your Legal Options If Someone Is Killed in A Pedestrian Accident in Texas?
- Can You Change Lawyers In The Middle Of A Personal Injury Case?