Countless people suffer personal injuries each year. Yet, when you bring your case to our firm, you receive individualized attention. Our personal injury lawyers serve Bryan accident victims by providing personalized support.
The team at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ will do everything possible to build your injury case. We offer free case evaluations where we can explore your options together.
We Manage These Practice Areas in Bryan, TX
Our team manages these personal injury practice areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall cases
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Defective drugs and products
We also advocate for families who have lost loved ones.
Our Injury Lawyers Will Seek Recovery for Your Accident in Brazos County
The costs you suffered—personally and financially—are the crux of your personal injury case. We will seek reimbursement for:
- Medical bills
- Mental health support
- Lost income
- Reduced future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Wrongful death-related losses, including funeral and burial costs
From the lost revenue from your Etsy shop to the cost of anti-anxiety medication, from acupuncture to mental anguish, we argue for reimbursement.
Don’t Let the Cost of Medical Care Discourage You from Seeking Treatment
If you don’t have health insurance or believe your injuries are minor, you may want to skip visiting the doctor. Yet, this not only jeopardizes your health, but it could also jeopardize your financial recovery. Seeking medical attention documents your injuries, preventing insurance companies from questioning your pain.
Moreover, your injuries could be worse than you suspect. Adrenaline could mask symptoms, and some injuries don’t present immediately. For example, Mayo Clinic points out that traumatic brain injury symptoms can take days or weeks to manifest. You may also suffer long-term consequences; BMC Public Health reports that whiplash injuries can affect your quality of life years down the road.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, our medical coordinators help you get care, even if you don’t carry health insurance. We can even help set up appointments. Don’t wait until a minor injury turns major to seek the treatment you need.
Our Personal Injury Team Helps with Insurance Claims and Lawsuits
After your Bryan accident, our personal injury lawyers can guide you through the process of filing a claim or lawsuit. Although every case follows its own path, we always offer convenience, promising that:
- Your initial case evaluation will be free of charge.
- We can meet you at your home, in the hospital, or over the phone.
- Your questions can be answered by phone, email, or Facebook live stream.
- You can reach us 24/7, and we are prompt in our responses.
We don’t forget the very human emotions and worries at the center of our cases. Your claim or lawsuit isn’t just a collection of facts and bills—it’s a personal story of hurt and injustice, and we treat it as such.
As one of our former clients, Shelley Flynt Bradley, put it: “The staff here are genuinely concerned about what is going on in our lives. They have walked me through every step, and I sincerely appreciate their helpfulness.”
She and other clients have provided testimonials that highlight our focus on each person’s struggles.
We Will Investigate Your Injury Case
Both insurance claims and lawsuits rely on proof—of negligence, of your injuries, and of your losses. Because this is your case’s foundation, we invest significant time and attention in gathering evidence.
Supporting evidence in your case may comprise:
- Police accident reports
- Medical records and bills
- Receipts for out-of-pocket expenses
- Truck driver transportation logs
- Call, text, and social media records
- Alcohol and drug testing results
- Previous reports of negligence
Some of these examples are specific to certain types of accidents. We assemble evidence particular to the circumstances of your case.
We May Consult with Experts To Strengthen Your Case
We also take advantage of testimony from eyewitnesses, experts, and others who can shed light on what happened. For instance, we might consult:
- Doctors who can attest to the severity and consequences of your injuries
- Accident experts who can analyze and reconstruct what happened
- Bystanders who witnessed the accident or the negligent act that caused it
- Employees who can provide context about a work-related incident
- Neighbors who can testify about a dangerous dog’s behavior in bite cases
- Police and first responders who were there in the aftermath of an accident
- Authorities in relevant fields who can explain the technical aspects of your case
Since 2002, we have cultivated relationships with experts in fields relevant to personal injury cases. We also don’t hesitate to investigate and reach out to anyone who can clarify what happened to you.
We Will Manage Your Insurance Claim
We aim to resolve your case through an insurance settlement. We can:
- Send your demand letter to the liable insurer
- Handle calls, emails, and other interactions with adjusters
- Assist with your insurance claim’s filing
- Fight any underestimation or delegitimization of your injuries
- Bring all parties to the table for negotiations
- Explain settlement terms and demystify legal language
We have too often witnessed insurance companies take advantage of scared, hurt, and frustrated victims. Don’t trust your future to them when all they care about is lessening your financial recovery. Let us advocate for what you need and deserve.
We Will Manage Your Civil Lawsuit
Texas law typically grants injured claimants two years to file their injury lawsuits. During this period, we will investigate your case and negotiate with the liable party. If they are unwilling to settle, or if there is a dispute over who holds liability, we explore filing a suit.
Even then, your case may not go to court. In fact, many suits resolve out of court, as the act of filing a suit can motivate all parties to come to an agreement. Regardless of the path your lawsuit takes, we can manage it from beginning to end, from continuing negotiations to trial preparation.
Our Firm Can Evaluate Your Personal Injury Case Today
Although we handle a wide variety of injury cases in Bryan, our personal injury lawyers will make you feel like you’re our top priority. That treatment starts with your free case evaluation. Contact our firm today to explore your options.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Pedestrians Be At Fault For Road Accidents In Texas?
- A Federal Court Has Already Approved a Federal Class Action Settlement, Can I Still Sue USC For Sexual Abuse?
- Can You Sue Someone Who Is Dead in Texas?
- What Can I Recover After a Car Accident in Texas?
- Does Pain And Suffering Include Medical Bills?