A car accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or another accident can leave you injured and uncertain of what to do next. Our personal injury lawyer serving Clute can navigate the financial recovery process. Our team can review your case and explain our strategy for holding the at-fault party responsible for your injuries and related expenses.
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, we help gather evidence that proves the at-fault party’s responsibility for your losses. We can also assess the cost of your injuries and negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company. If they do not offer fair financial recovery, we take your case to court to keep fighting for the best possible outcome.
You Can Turn to Our Personal Injury Lawyer for Help in Clute
The law firm you choose to handle your personal injury case matters. Previous clients who take time to recommend our law firm in online venues like our Google page say the following:
- Sherry Creech: “What an exceptional experience. A genuine concern and care for their clients. [I] recommend D. MILLER and ASSOCIATES to all that need a hardworking dedicated team of professionals when in need of rebuilding their own lives. Again, thank you so much for taking my case.”
- Jonathan Simmons: “This was my first time going through anything like this. I was kind of scared in the beginning, but from the first day I came to the office, I know they had my back and made me feel like family…If anybody gets hurt, please get with Team Miller.”
Our entire team is committed to creating an outstanding client service experience for every injury victim we represent. When you trust our law firm with your case, we never stop fighting for you.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Building a personal injury case and preparing for the settlement negotiation process or for court, are complex undertakings. When you trust our law firm with your case, we handle the details of obtaining financial recovery for you.
Our team members can:
- Investigate your accident
- Assess your damages
- Compile supporting evidence
- Locate photos and videos
- Communicate on your behalf
We also negotiate on your behalf. We will review each settlement offer you receive and clarify its merits and drawbacks. Although it is unlikely to do so, we will also represent you if your case has to go to court.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Clute
Our law firm is passionate about helping clients injured by the negligence or recklessness of another person or entity. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- Medical malpractice cases
- Workplace injuries
Our law firm works hard to ensure you get the support you need throughout your case. We review your case at no cost to you, assist in scheduling medical appointments, provide ongoing updates on your case, and fight for the best possible outcome.
Our Personal Injury Attorney Ensure Compliance With Clute’s Filing Deadline
When our personal injury lawyer represents injured clients and their families in Clute, we make sure you understand how state and local laws apply to your case. One Texas law limits the time you have to file your lawsuit.
In general, you have up to two years:
- From the date of your accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- From the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit
At D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™, we make sure your case meets the state’s filing deadline. In addition to removing the risks of non-compliance, getting our team involved in your case sooner rather than later means we can speak to witnesses while their memories are vivid and canvass the accident scene and surrounding area in a timely fashion.
Potential Financial Recovery
Our law firm was founded in 2002 and is passionate about pursuing justice for every client we represent. We work hard to pursue appropriate financial recovery. The economic damages we seek can include:
- Ongoing medical bills
- Ongoing lost wages
- Future lost earnings
You can also seek recovery for non-economic losses, such as:
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
We also help recover wrongful death damages for the surviving family members of fatally injured loved ones. In addition to their funeral and burial costs, we also seek recovery for your loss of household support and income.
Proving the Four Legal Elements of Negligence
We help establish your right to recovery by proving the at-fault party’s negligence. In personal injury cases, negligence also includes careless or reckless actions. The four elements of negligence our evidence collection will prove includes:
- Duty: The at-fault party is required to act in a reasonable fashion (i.e., driving safely or mopping up spills immediately).
- Breach of duty: The at-fault party failed to do so (i.e., distracted driving or un-shoveled stairs and walkways).
- Causation: The at-fault party did not take reasonably necessary action or failed to take reasonably necessary action.
- Damages: The at-fault party caused your physical injury and your resulting financial consequences.
We do not tax you or your family with the legal legwork. Our client support team will take care of all the details and minutiae of building your case.
Contact Us to Learn More About Working With a Personal Injury Attorney Serving Clute
If you or someone you love was injured in a negligence-based accident, our law firm will help you seek financial recovery from the at-fault party. Without guidance and support, you can focus on getting better while our personal injury lawyer serving Clute focuses on your financial recovery.
Get started with a free case evaluation by contacting one of our D. Miller & Associates, PLLC™ team members today.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Not Wearing A Helmet Affect Your Motorcycle Accident Injury Case In Texas?
- What Do I Do If I Was a Victim of George Tyndall at USC?
- Who Do You Sue If Your Car Accident Was Caused By A Tire Blowout in Texas?
- Can You Change Lawyers in the Middle of a Personal Injury Case?
- Should I Accept a Settlement for My Truck Accident?