You may be able to seek financial recovery if another party’s negligent actions caused your Corpus Christi accident and injuries. If you suffered injuries and financial losses, and if we can identify the at-fault party, it may be possible to hold them financially and legally accountable by filing an insurance claim or taking the case to trial in civil court.
Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® today. We will evaluate your case for free and may be able to help you take legal action to pursue recovery.
Corpus Christi, Texas, Personal Injury Cases
If you sustained injuries in a negligence accident in Corpus Christi—to include Nueces, Kleberg, San Patricio, or Aransas counties—a member of our team will evaluate the merits of your case for free. We handle many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Truck accidents, including 18-wheeler and semi truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Defective products, including defective medical products
- Distracted driving accidents
- Dog bites
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on collision accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip or trip and fall accidents
- Other types of injury claims
Reach out to D. Miller & Associates, PLLC®. We can evaluate your case today.
Let D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® Review Your Corpus Christi Personal Injury Case Today
Personal injury attorneys from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® serving Corpus Christi, may be able to take on your case and pursue financial recovery on your behalf. The first step is reaching out to us. A member of our team will evaluate your case at no cost to you.
Since 2002, our team has worked with victims of negligent parties to pursue recovery. We can negotiate with the insurance company while you undergo treatment and focus on your health.
Our clients say we are very accessible, answering their questions and addressing their concerns. We even hold Facebook live streams to answer client questions in some cases. If we represent you in your personal injury case, we will:
- Handle all communication about your case
- Investigate to learn the facts of your case
- Gather evidence to support your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Represent you at trial, if necessary
To learn more about how our team may be able to help you understand your rights and pursue financial recovery, contact us today.
Why File a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury cases enable victims to not only receive financial recovery for injuries they should never have suffered, but they also give you the chance to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence. We are proud to be able to make this important process more open to all.
Potential Financial Recovery in a Corpus Christi Personal Injury Case
If we can gather evidence and build a compelling case to support your claim, we may be able to secure a recovery on your behalf. This financial recovery could include a wide range of expenses and losses you sustained as a result of your Corpus Christi accident. If we can hold the negligent party liable for your damages, your financial recovery could include costs such as:
- Medical care and related costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning ability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Total or partial disability
- Mental anguish
Our attorneys also offer free case evaluations if a family member passed away after a negligence accident in or around Corpus Christi. We may be able to help you identify the liable party or parties and build a case for financial recovery. We understand how difficult it can be to lose a loved one unexpectedly; if we represent you, we can handle pursuing your recovery while you spend time with your loved ones.
Texas Has a Two-Year Statute of Limitations on Most Personal Injury Cases
Texas law generally gives the victims of personal injury accidents two years to file a lawsuit in civil court. It takes time for us to secure the evidence and uncover the facts necessary to build a compelling claim. In addition, the deadline in a Corpus Christi personal injury case can vary depending on many factors.
It is better that we get started on your case as soon as possible to ensure we meet all relevant deadlines, and you do not lose the right to take legal action in civil court if that becomes necessary. You may risk losing these rights if we do not act quickly following your accident.
As long as there is time to do so and we believe you have a viable personal injury case, we can evaluate your case, carry out an investigation to gather evidence, and pursue financial recovery on your behalf.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Corpus Christi
A personal injury lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® can evaluate your Corpus Christi accident case today. We may be able to pursue recovery on your behalf based on the facts of your case. If we can identify the liable party or parties and gather the necessary evidence, we can file an insurance claim or civil lawsuit on your behalf to go after a financial recovery.
We understand how difficult it can be to focus on holding a negligent party liable while you undergo treatment and work to heal. Our attorneys can handle your legal case and let you focus on getting better.
How Do We Find the Liable Party?
Accidents happen for any number of reasons, including the following:
- A property owner fails to take good care of their property, leaving slick spots, broken walkways, or other hazards.
- A driver disobeys a traffic sign or some other rule of the road.
- A manufacturer fails to recall their product in a timely manner after discovering it is faulty or hazardous.
- An employer does not provide proper safety training or equipment to employees or pressures employees to behave in unsafe ways.
In some cases, victims may have a clear idea of how their accident happened and who is responsible. Other times, they may know only part of the story. It is not always easy to tell which category you fall into. That is where we come in.
Our team works tirelessly to create a complete and compelling picture of what happened before, during, and after your accident. We do this by gathering evidence from as many different sources as we can find, such as:
- Medical records
- Inspection reports
- The police accident report
- Witness testimony
- Expert testimony
- Your testimony
- Bills, receipts, and paystubs (to establish your financial losses)
- Personal photos or video
- Video recordings from other sources
Some of these sources may not apply to your accident case. We can decide how best to investigate your injury after your free case evaluation.
Can I File a Personal Injury Suit Without a Lawyer?
Personal injury cases can get complicated very quickly, especially if you are dealing with more than one liable party, reluctant insurance companies, and injuries that are still healing. When deciding whether or not to hire a personal injury attorney, it is important to ask yourself:
- Do I understand or have time to research all of the relevant laws, including the statute of limitations and comparative negligence?
- Do I have the time, energy, and desire to build and argue my case for weeks or even months?
- Do I know how to acquire all necessary documentation, including medical and insurance records and police reports?
- Do I want to risk meeting with the insurance company alone, knowing that they may do everything possible to undermine and undervalue my case?
- Do I feel comfortable representing myself in court, including following court rules, submitting evidence, and questioning witnesses on the stand?
It will cost you nothing to learn about your rights and options from a member of our team. A free case evaluation will give you a better idea of how personal injury cases work and how hiring a lawyer from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC® can make the entire process much less stressful and risky for you.
Free Evaluations Are Available Now
Let a member of our personal injury team serving South Texas and the Gulf region evaluate your case for free today. Call now to discuss your case with a member of our team who knows how such cases work in Corpus Christi and surrounding areas.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Is Legally Responsible for Your Injuries in an Accident with a Bus in Texas?
- Does Insurance Cover Car Accidents Caused By Icy Roads?
- What Qualifies as a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- How Much Should You Expect in a Commercial Uber Accident Settlement In Texas?
- How does Insurance Work in a Multi-Car Accident?