If you, or a loved one, suffered a physical or emotional injury because of someone’s intentional or reckless behavior, you could be entitled to financial recovery.
Most people do not feel comfortable pursuing financial recovery on their own for several reasons:
- Liability and negligence laws are complex, especially if you do not have a deep understanding of what is required to pursue recovery.
- You have a limited amount of time to take legal action against a liable person or party under Texas §16.003.
- You may not feel well enough to tackle the many steps involved in seeking recovery.
That is why you are encouraged to call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC about your case. We can explain your legal options and give you the information you need to make an informed decision about your next step.
Call today for a free case evaluation: (713) 850-8600.
You Deserve to Have a Strong Legal Advocate on Your Side
We understand how chaotic life can be after an accident, injury, or illness. A personal injury lawyer with D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will stand by you and help you through each step in the financial recovery process.
Many people have their personal injury cases resolved through an insurance claim or financial settlement that takes place outside of a courtroom. In some instances, our lawyers may recommend that you take your case to trial if the other side has refused to negotiate in good faith.
It is our goal to protect your rights while helping you optimize your financial recovery as we:
- Examine the details, causes, and events of your case
- Identify all liable parties
- Seek a full understanding of your injuries and how they may prevent you from returning to your work and daily activities (either temporarily or on a permanent basis)
- Gather the necessary evidence, documents, and testimony for a strong and compelling case
- Communicate and negotiate with the other party for a fair settlement
Our lawyers want to help you return to the activities you enjoy and the ones you love. We will do all we can to recover damages on your behalf.
We Take on Many Forms of Personal Injury Cases
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC has been helping injured and disabled people seek financial recovery due to negligence since 2002. While past results do not guarantee future outcomes, our lawyers work diligently, following the highest legal and professional standards.
Call us if you or a loved one suffered injuries in a personal injury such as:
- Car accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Hit and run
- Uber and Lyft accident
- Drunk driving (DWI) accident
- Distracted driving accident
- Drowsy driving accident
- Rollover accidents
- Head-on collisions
- 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Industrial and construction accidents
- Premises liability (at someone’s home, business, or commercial property)
- Swimming pool accidents and drowning
- Dog bites
- Defective medical devices
- Medical malpractice
- Defective tires, auto parts, and auto repairs
- Sexual assault, violence, or abuse
- University of Southern California (USC) sexual abuse case
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) sexual abuse case
- Ohio State University (OSU) sexual abuse case
- Birth injuries
- Wrongful death
- And more
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury because of someone’s reckless act, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC today for a free case evaluation. A member of our team is ready to take your call now: (713) 850-8600.
Our Team Is Here to Support You
As personal injury lawyers serving Fairfield, we have seen the impact that an accident or injury can have on a family. That is why our firm is committed to client service.
You may expect that D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will:
- Assign a lawyer, not an associate, to work on your case
- Provide regular updates to keep you informed
- Relieve you of the time and labor-intensive details, so you may focus on recovering and feeling better
Your conversations with your attorney are privileged communication. We want you to feel comfortable and confident as we help you pursue financial recovery.
Damages in a Personal Injury Case
Texas lets you seek two types of damages: special and general. Certain damages, such as emotional trauma, are based upon your injuries, expected prognosis, and the individual aspects of your case.
Our lawyers at D. Miller & Associates, PLLC can help you seek recovery for damages that include:
- Ambulance, emergency care, and hospitalization
- Doctors’ visits
- Medical tests, including imaging, scans, and lab work
- Lost pay while you are recovering from your injuries
- Property damage
- Prescription medicine and medical equipment (such as crutches)
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
If you suffered significant injuries and will have permanent health issues, such as paralysis, we may seek damages for:
- Diminished earning ability or lost income for the duration of your working life
- Loss of consortium
The sooner you call, the sooner we can help you recover damages. A member of our team is ready to help you. Call (713) 850-8600.
How We Prove Liability and Negligence
If you only know a few things about insurance companies, you probably know that they are reluctant to pay on claims. A personal injury lawyer can help to clearly define the cause and liable parties who contributed to your injuries.
D. Miller & Associates, PLLC will gather evidence to show that:
- The other party owed you a duty of care to prevent harming you;
- The other party breached this duty of care in some manner;
- This negligence caused your injuries; and
- You have damages in the form of economic and noneconomic losses.
We have the resources to help you recover damages from all responsible parties. For example, if you suffered injuries in a car accident involving a delivery truck, we may seek recovery from the trucking company, the owner or operator, and other parties.
Call a Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Please do not take chances about your legal rights after an injury or accident. For a free, no-obligation case evaluation, call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Do I Have To File A Lawsuit After A Truck Accident In Houston?
- Can You Sue Walmart If You Slip and Fall in A Texas Store?
- How Much Do You Get For Pain And Suffering After A Car Accident In Texas?
- Are Employers Responsible for When Their Employees Cause Car Accidents?
- Can You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit if Someone Dies in a Fatal Motorcycle Accident in Texas?