You have the right to refuse the offer and the right to make a counter-offer. More importantly, you have the right to discuss your legal options with a personal injury lawyer who handles similar types of cases.
- D. Miller & Associates, PLLC may be able to maximize your eligible compensation. You pay no attorney fees unless we are successful. Call (713) 850-8600 to schedule your free case evaluation.
What if I Accept the First Offer from the Insurance Company?
It is our experience as a personal injury law firm that an insurance company’s first offer is not the best offer. It may be tempting to accept the offer. Here is why you should talk with an attorney from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC before taking that first offer:
- We will assess your damages; property and automobile replacement
- We will ensure that your injuries are evaluated/diagnosed
- We handle all communication and paperwork so that you may concentrate on recovering from your injury
- We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf for the largest amount you may be entitled to recover.
Once You Accept the Offer, You Cannot Request Additional Compensation or File a Lawsuit
If you accept the first offer from an insurance company after the accident, you are limited with that compensation. You want to be certain that you have included all of your damages.
Potential expenses for the future might be physical therapy or compensation for reduced earning ability. A hasty decision today can cause a lifetime of issues. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation.
How Can D. Miller & Associates, PLLC Help me with an Insurance Settlement?
We will review your situation:
- We will assess how the accident affected you financially
- We will assess the severity of your injury
- We will have a provider assess the extent of your recovery time
Next, we examine the insurance company’s offer. Will it cover your out-of-pocket costs? Will it support future medical costs?
Call Us Before Accepting the Insurance Company’s First Offer
We cannot guarantee results, while no one can guarantee a specific outcome. However, we can promise to fight everything you deserve compensation. Call D. Miller & Associates, PLLC at (713) 850-8600 for a free case evaluation. We handle a wide range of cases from car accidents to brain injuries to even e-cigarette explosions.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If You Get Hit By An Uninsured Driver In Texas?
- What’s The Average Wrongful Death Settlement In Texas?
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured as a Pedestrian Accident In Texas?
- What Is the Average Time to Settle a Personal Injury Case in Texas?
- What You Should Do After A Dog Bite In Houston?